I-Mockery’s new Blog is now up ‘n running!

I've been wanting to revamp the I-Mockery blog for a long time, but never had the time to get around to it. Well as you can see, I finally made the time to get it up 'n running. It should be a lot more user-friendly, especially to those of you familiar with all those oh-so-popular WordPress blogs out there. It's also a lot less buggy than the old blog. From an admin standpoint, it has many more options than the old blog did so I can customize it to hell 'n back if I so desire. I particularly enjoy the ability to block all automated spam advertisement bots that would flood the blog with penis enlargement casino teens. I'm sure you'll all miss seeing 'em though. Should you ever feel nostalgic, you can still view the old I-Mockery blog archives here.

In other news, I've been on a break of sorts as I'm sure you've noticed with the lack of site updates so far this month. Just wanted to take some time off after doing nonstop Halloween updates since early September. Combine that with launching a new site (costumecritic.com), testing for my black belt, managing the Richmond zombie walk 'n more and I'm sure it's easy to see why I was ready for some r&r. And if it's not easy to see, consult your optometrist you blind fuck.

Anyway, I'll have some new pieces up on the site soon enough, so just stick around. In the meantime, drop a comment here in the new blog and lemme know whatcha think!

On a final note, I would like to dedicate this first new blog entry to the Flowbee:

Flowbee!

If only everyone knew the true power of the Flowbee...

Mike (Guest) on 11/09/2005 9:44 pm

Yar! The new look is great. And we want a new i-mockery club pack for christmas!

zug (Guest) on 11/09/2005 10:01 pm

lol

orange (Guest) on 11/10/2005 12:25 am

flowbee? what the fuck is that?

Maverick Zero (Guest) on 11/10/2005 12:33 am

Pretty new Blog Rog. Looks nice. Can I borrow your Flowbee?

SG111 (Guest) on 11/10/2005 12:54 am

The Flowbee is the best invention since ever!!!

KILLGOD (Guest) on 11/10/2005 5:18 am

I lost my left ear in a freak Flowbee accident.
Don't worry, I found it.

Vertigo (Guest) on 11/10/2005 7:54 am

Just one tiny little thing: are you comparing yourself to Guybrush by putting the pickle hat on him? No offense, but I highly doubt you too can hold your breath for 10 minutes!

Tiphireth (Guest) on 11/10/2005 10:01 am

I got gipped by one of those fucking things. I turned it on high and it chewed my head up like a weed-whacker.

-RoG- (Guest) on 11/10/2005 10:41 am

Vertigo, nah Guybrush just likes my hat so I let him borrow it. I'm more like Stan:
Stan!

As for the Flowbee, yes it is a tool for cutting your hair and it can be used as a deadly weapon. I hear it's good for doing yard work too.

Capt_Howdy (Guest) on 11/10/2005 12:46 pm

DUDE! its the suck and cut.. ITS DRAINING MY WILL TO LIVE! haha

Martin (Guest) on 11/10/2005 12:47 pm

my flowbee sucked too hard. Now all im styling is a bloody neck stump :(

raxar (Guest) on 11/10/2005 2:16 pm

this new blog is about as palatable as a cardboard sandwich

I don't really mean that, I just wanted to say it

Re (Guest) on 11/10/2005 3:39 pm

This blog is sexay

-RoG- (Guest) on 11/10/2005 5:15 pm

Damn raxar, such a brutal comment should be saved for when you really mean it instead of when you're being sarcastic like that. As you know, the laws of insults clearly state: "After an insult is used, it is hereby declared VOID for all future use." Now you'll never be able to use it again. But don't worry, I found a loophole for ya! Next time say cardboard "croissant" instead of sandwich and you'll be in the clear! Make that legal system work for you!

shannon (Guest) on 11/10/2005 5:16 pm

you know, i have been reading your site for over a year now, and I think you are so freakin adorable. please tell me you arent taken, cuz i want to take a little visit to where u live (richmond right?) and drown u in sloppy kisses while watching old horror movies (like Dead Alive) all night and eating our homemade snacks from an easy bake oven. please be mine.

Matt (Guest) on 11/10/2005 5:57 pm

-RoG- Nice Choice On Blog Design! Where Would We Be Without The Joys Of MONKEY ISLAND!

On another note, thank you for doing so much damm Halloween work and you deserve R&R!

carnage (Guest) on 11/10/2005 6:32 pm

Neat layout, the flowbee looks cool

Maverick Zero (Guest) on 11/10/2005 8:43 pm

I still wanna borrow that Flowbee... I need a hair cut.

-RoG- (Guest) on 11/11/2005 3:07 am

Shannon, heheh thanks for the offer of sloppy kisses, horror movies and bad novelty foods, but I already have a gal. And believe it or not she doesn't make me eat the evils that come out of the easy bake oven. She knows that I've already poisoned myself enough with those foods for I-Mockery as it is, so I try to at least get some form of nutrition when I'm not working on something new for I-Mockery.

and Maverick, you can have my Flowbee when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!

Dylan (Guest) on 11/11/2005 3:13 am

Yeah you were overworking yourself, I was wondering how you were updating so much with a normal life and a job and such.. Must be hell..You must love us fans.

XD.
I need an Insult to waste here..
You are a.. Uh.. Piece of White Bread. I'm just so witty. :|

Tempest (Guest) on 11/11/2005 4:29 am

Wow, is it just me, or does it seem that shannon might go all Misery on RoG if they ever met in real life(Not trying to be mean, just sayin)? Better watch your ass, er... ankles... you dirty bird.

Anywho, RoG, excellent work. I've only found I-Mockery recently while scouring the interweb wasteland in the wee hours of the morning, but I must say what I've seen has definately made me a fan. Keep up the good work!

KILLGOD (Guest) on 11/11/2005 5:01 am

The Flowbee is the most realistic sex toy that KILLGOD has yet to find. I would NOT recommend it for beginners.

-RoG- (Guest) on 11/11/2005 11:18 am

Dylan, yes I do love you fans. Well, it's a love/hate relationship. Ok... mostly hate. Damn you all! Give me back my life!

Tempest, I broke my ankles misery-style a long time ago in anticipation that someday, a person would decide they wanted to kidnap me and break them. Then I'd point 'n laugh, "Ha! Already beat you to it, sucka!" Well it was a good plan in theory, but then I was kidnapped and when she discovered that I had already busted my ankles, she took that sledgehammer to my crotch instead. o.O

KILLGOD, do not befoul the Flowbee!

Pieninja (Guest) on 11/11/2005 1:12 pm

If it weren't for i-mockery i'd probably be selling shirts in tijuana with some old ladies. Yay i-mockery for saving me.

shannon (Guest) on 11/11/2005 2:51 pm

hey Tempest, i am not gonna go all Misery on -Rog- so everyone can be rest assured of that.

And -Rog-, you just tell that gal of yours to give you a big ol' sloppy kiss for me!

keep up the great work on the site, I come on here almost every day, and with halloween being my favorite holiday, you really made it special this year with all your coverage, cant wait till next year!

-RoG- (Guest) on 11/11/2005 3:20 pm

Thanks Shannon, both for the compliments on the site and for not going "Misery" on me heheh. I appreciate ya checking out the site every day, hopefully with this new blog I'll at least be able to post something new each day even if I don't have a new article up on the site.

Ushnor (Guest) on 11/12/2005 12:29 am

You say I don't know the true power of Flowbee? No you fool, it is YOU that does not know it's true power! MWA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!

I can tell you no more now, or the government well send ninjas after me...

Liam (Guest) on 11/12/2005 4:01 pm

Aha! My family actually owns and honest-to-god flowbee! We bought it close to fifteen years ago, and we still use it to cut our hair to this day. It is truly a great invention. The only problem is that finding replacement parts for it has been difficult for the last few years.

Master Sniperwulf (Guest) on 11/13/2005 10:24 am

It certainly does suck.

Maverick Zero (Guest) on 11/13/2005 7:16 pm

RoG, correct me if your wrong but are you asking a challenge!? Anytime anywhere. But I can't take all this hair. I feel like an episode of Bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo... bo.

mmmcdaniel (Guest) on 11/27/2005 12:58 am

flowwwwwwbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........
(drools) flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

orange (Guest) on 04/20/2006 8:17 pm

BOBOBO-BO BO-BOBO IS THE COOLEST SHOW EVEH!

dorhuya (Guest) on 05/04/2006 12:55 pm

Array

Richyman (Guest) on 05/27/2006 2:12 pm

8===D

sylvia (Guest) on 03/01/2007 4:17 pm

So, Liam, your flowbee has servered your family well for 15 years...I've always wanted one guess is time to get one!!! SORRY THIS IS A YEAR & NEARLY 4 MO. LATE!!! HA!HA! THANKS, SKM

s0n1c m0nk3y on 06/26/2008 5:48 pm

That "Flowbee" Suspiciously looks just like the "Suck and Cut on Wayne's World.