Vacation time…

Been away for about a week now, but should be getting back in town tomorrow. Went to upstate New York (near Albany) for a few days, then went to NYC, and now I'm in Philly. Got to visit my buddies from Newgrounds to check out their new building, and let me just say that photos do that place no justice at all. It's going to be such an awesome place once they're done remodeling it 'n what not. Also enjoyed a gargantuan Philly cheesesteak today (I don't care what anybody says, they're just not anywhere near as good in other states). Earlier this afternoon we went to check out the Body Worlds exhibit at the Franklin Institute here in Philly. If you have the chance, you really should check it out. Gunther Von Hagen's body of work is pretty goddamned amazing. Tonight I think we're going to some glow-in-the-dark bowling alley 'n video game place, should be nifty.

Oh yeah, I'm also a year older now. Hooray o.O

Anyway, that's all for now. Expect some new material on the site next week, including a fairly big announcement/teaser.

Hope you all have a spiffy New Year's!

Ilya (Guest) on 12/30/2005 6:08 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAH
oh my !!!!! YOu going to get so fat Mockery. Then your wife wont like you and wont get you the secks. Well whateva, hope u have a nice time!

Seven Force (Guest) on 12/31/2005 5:43 am

Happy belated birthday, and happy New Year!

AngryHydralisk (Guest) on 12/31/2005 4:58 pm

Hope your new year rocks hard. Mine will be alright, but I'm on a job/apartment search...and dealing with my girlfriend. Anyways, best of times to ya.

Socks (Guest) on 01/01/2006 2:40 am

In Pennsylvania, we call them "cheesesteaks"

ChocloMan (Guest) on 01/01/2006 12:50 pm

-Rog-, we need teh pikcs of the NG office, WE WILL NOT COME BACK TO I-MOCKERY IF WE NOT GETS TEH PICS.
Not really, but I'm not that intimidating. Gimmie a break people!

melonian (Guest) on 01/01/2006 7:01 pm

Oh, happy BD RoG and happy new year to everybody...hope it's at least the 3.8% cooler this year!

SKip (Guest) on 01/02/2006 2:02 pm

Happy Birthday brother. You made it one more year.

I think I would actually end a man's life with no qualms for a real Philly cheesesteak.

Maverick Zero (Guest) on 01/02/2006 7:45 pm

Merry Birthday RoG! Forget that Jesus fellow, yours is more important! Happy new year.

Vertigo200 (Guest) on 01/04/2006 11:18 am

Just wanted to say that I just saw the teaser trailer and, well, now you've really done it RoG... The only course of action I have left is to kidnap you and make you complete faster than the promised date! I mean, how can you release a trailer for that looks that amazing (!!!) and then tells us that we have to wait !!! That's cruel and unusual !!!! Mein Gott! Mon Dieu! Dios Mio! Alea Jacta Est!
In all seriousness, I do have a question: you used the main sprite from to make the main character, right?
Oh, and Happy Birthday(TM) / New Year(TM)!

Aaron (Guest) on 01/04/2006 2:21 pm

HOLY SHIZ!!!

PICKLE MAN THE GAME!
PICKLE MAN THE GAME!
PICKLE MAN THE GAME!
PICKLE MAN THE GAME!
PICKLE MAN THE GAME!
PICKLE MAN THE GAME!
PICKLE MAN THE GAME!

That is sooooo f-ing cool!!!

AngryHydralisk (Guest) on 01/04/2006 3:51 pm

That trailer had holy shit written all over it. And best of all, I didn't expect Pickleman to burst from his mighty egg in the end either. This flash game is going to destroy.

Omega Avatar (Guest) on 01/04/2006 9:56 pm

But why make us wait 'til almost next year? You could have just held the trailer back... then I wouldn't know what I'm waiting for... ah well, it looks awesome.

MarioRPG (Guest) on 01/05/2006 2:29 pm

OMGOMG, get working on that damn game -RoG- The sooner the better

Simon (Guest) on 01/09/2006 4:19 am

You are most definitely right about cheesesteaks in Philly being nicer than in any other state, especially just meat, onion that fake liquid cheese which is disgusting on anything other than a cheesesteak, and those bread rolls, I don't know what those little seasoning bits are on the underside of the rolls they use but they are so good. Goddamnit I wish I even knew where to get a cheesesteak in Australia.