Dictionary.com’s word of the day…

Dictionary.com Word of the Day for Wednesday April 5, 2006
cum \KUM; KUHM\, preposition:
With; along with; combined with; -- often used in combination.

They really should have put this one out on April 1st instead of today. Maybe even temporarily renamed the site dicktionary.com for the day. Ok, this concludes my burst of immature humor... for now.

(huhuhuh he said "burst")

Ilya (Guest) on 04/05/2006 2:05 pm

lol....stupid definitions!! YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE IMMATURE BURSTS!

Fathom Zero (Guest) on 04/05/2006 3:59 pm

Eeeewww... Someone owns the rights to Dicktionary.com.

craptacular doover (Guest) on 04/05/2006 4:34 pm

It's little discoveries like this that seems to give more purposes to us who have advanced degree of competence in f*ckingese so as to keep searching for a more unified idiom.

Shane Skekel (Guest) on 04/05/2006 6:16 pm

That would make for a great April Fools' joke. As for your Atari Lynx section; I used to own one and I had four games with it (California Games, Batman Returns (one of the hardest games I've ever played), Fidelity Ultimate chess challenge, and Paperboy). Too bad that I sold it at GameTrader.

Jesse (Guest) on 04/05/2006 11:37 pm

I love the pokey referance in the Lynx bit.

Lord_of_C (Guest) on 04/07/2006 9:38 am

I tried "dicktionary.com" and got a generic "what the hell are you searching for" page. It included such lovely links like "Naked Britney Spears", "Big Penis", and "Squirting". Amusingly enough, among these links was "Anime". And of course, "Dictionary". ^_^

Nolo (Guest) on 04/16/2006 11:19 pm

That is such a joke. Need I mention those things are also a joke. You can fit every Nes,or Atari game on one of those and yet they make you spend approx 14 to 20 on one of those damed things for like 4 games..wtf. Honestly thats just a rip and to think some idiot made a museum exhibit out this bleh

orange (Guest) on 04/17/2006 2:54 pm

HA HA HA! DICKSHUNARY! HA HA HA! THAT IS FUNNY!