happy-halloween

Happy Halloween!

Robo Disguise - Best costume ever or Worst costume ever? YOU DECIDE!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! So this is my Halloween costume. Hahah, no, of course it's not... but I HAD to buy it when I saw it in the local dollar store because it's absolutely ridiculous. Robo Disguise is neither a robot nor a disguise, it's simply four shades of glitter stuck into a little novelty gear. No matter how good you are with the application of make-up, you will NOT look like the robot kid in any way whatsoever. Actually, the kid doesn't look like much of a robot either, it's more like a weathered skull on one side of his face. Worst costume ever? Quite possibly.

Doc Mock's MonsterTime - Our new Flash game parody/tribute to BurgerTime!

We always like to end Halloween with a bang, so we've given you a quadruple attack of spooky awesomeness in the past 24 hours. First off, our new Doc Mock's MonsterTime game is up and running. It's a parody of and tribute to BurgerTime in which you play as Doc Mock himself, but you're not building burgers this time. No, this time you're building classic horror movie monsters instead while modern horror movie monsters chase you all over the screen! We have high scores working on it 'n everything, so try it out and see if you can make it onto the high scores list!

We also filmed a 3-hour Halloween special for Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum on Friday night with some amazing guests - Count Dracula and Frankenstein's Monster! We put a LOT of work into that episode and I think you're gonna love what you see. If you missed it on Friday night, the episode is now archived online for your viewing pleasure and also available as a free download on iTunes. Click here to start watching it!

We felt bad about not having a Halloween "Select Your Destiny" story last year because we simply ran out of time, so this year there's a brand spankin' new one up online. It's full of all the crazy twists and bizarre deaths that you've come to expect from us, so I really hope you guys enjoy it. Click here to read Haunted Mansion Madness!

Last but not least, we have another greatest horror movie moment about "The Fury" up online compliments of Dr. Boogie, and it really is one of the best endings to a horror movie you will ever see. Your head asplode!

Well anyway, I do have a real costume all ready to go and will post photos of it as soon as I have a chance. In the meantime, I want to hear what YOU are dressing up as and doing for Halloween! Going trick-or-treating? Going to some haunted houses? Watching horror movies? If so, what?

In other news...

Tacoween lives!

Did I call it or what? Just look at that promotion. They Photoshopped in some fog! Halloween fog for our Halloween taco. Next thing you know, they'll have the taco doing the Thriller dance. Oh sure, they may not be directly calling it a Halloween Taco, but giving out this particular taco for free on Halloween proves two things:

1) Tacoween™ and Official Taco of Halloween™ are now just as real as the Great Pumpkin.

2) Whatever I write on I-Mockery dictates Taco Bell's marketing efforts.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Hey Taco Bell, what say you sponsor our web site? It's the least you could do. Well that, or send us a truckload of Halloween tacos.

Ok everybody, again, thanks for sticking with us these past two months as your online Halloween headquarters! Hope you enjoyed all the new content this season! Please drop a comment and let us know what you thought of it all and don't forget to share your Halloween plans with us as well! Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen!

CutiePyro (Guest) on 10/31/2009 4:55 pm

brains oh oh brains

ach (Guest) on 10/31/2009 5:08 pm

i knew they would crack and admit (almost) that the black jack taco was for Halloween. tacoween.com is available, better snatch it before taco bell does for next year!

CutiePyro (Guest) on 10/31/2009 6:34 pm

i like tractors...... vrooooom

Julio on 10/31/2009 7:18 pm

What can't I-Mockery give to all of us? You guys are really amazing.

Now I'm about to try this new game =)

CutiePyro (Guest) on 10/31/2009 8:14 pm

but the tractors julio!

King Credo on 10/31/2009 8:45 pm

My girlfriend got sick so her plans of getting us candy failed. I threw together a Hunter S. Thompson costume and did the trick or treating for us. I haven't done it since I was like 9 and it was so cool to do it after all these years.

duanewolff on 10/31/2009 11:22 pm

Kids are God's way of saying "You're NEVER too old to trick or treat". Just got back from my 27th consecutive year of candy gathering. It was AWESOME!!

All Hail Duke on 11/01/2009 12:37 am

had over 50 goddamn kids this year,guess the string of gang related murders isn't going to deter children from stuffing their faces

Nick on 11/01/2009 3:17 am

I slept most of the day, but I did get some Blackjack tacos. They were indeed tasty. Happy Halloween, Rog!

ZombieRaper on 11/01/2009 3:25 am

sadly my halloween was a bust..until i finally got to watch the unadulterated awesomeness that is the movie mausoleum's halloween special. Completely made my night.

*newsflash* Dracula masterbates

Copper on 11/01/2009 4:18 am

Had to work, which put a serious crimp on my plans to go trick-or-treating. Boss didn't even have candy for us. But she's not the cool boss, anyway, so it's to be expected. I at least got to dress up and so did one of my co-workers. At one time we had a gypsy, a noblewoman (Moi.), and a geisha all running the registers. Fun!

Then I came home and got the leftover candy!

MeowMixMaster on 11/01/2009 7:49 am

Went to a party, got smashed, (off of some good spiced rum no less) terroized the neighbor's cats with marshmellows, watched a full Adam's family marathon while some dude starting singing Ronnie James Dio's holy giva or however it's spelled which pretty much wrapped things the heck up for the night :P.

Kitsunexus on 11/01/2009 1:03 pm

Man, Halloween sucked.

I wanted to stay home and watch horror movies with my family, but I had to work. Besides, no candy.

Driving through town, no Halloween decorations. Bummer.

So I was going to make the best of it and go to work in a Grim Reaper/zombie motif, but WE CAN'T WEAR MASKS for safety reasons. So no costume for me, as all the facepaint and maskless costumes are sold out.

Not only that, no one was wearing any costumes (FACEPAINT FOR YOUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM IS NOT A COSTUME, PEOPLE!) and the store I work at was busy removing the Halloween items and replacing them with Christmas stuff. No kids in costumes came into the store, NO ONE EVEN SAID HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

There was no Halloween themed music on the radio (I even prayed for the goddamn Monster Mash to no avail) so I had to make due by listening to Thriller on my MP3 player 5 times in a row when I realized that Halloween is just dead. :(

To make things worse, one of my (now ex) friends came up to chat and I asked him what he did for Halloween, to which he replied "I got laid, which is something that might happen to you if you weren't so obsessed with a little kid's holiday".

I couldn't hit him and still keep my job, so I just broke off friendship with him.

Can we just terminate all human life now? If we don't hold holidays sacred anymore, then we don't hold ANYTHING sacred anymore, and thus are no better than non-sentient beings like animals.

tl;dr: Halloween was a total depression trip, I hate people.

TNT724 on 11/01/2009 1:07 pm

Mine wasn't too bad, installed a 56k modem in my dad's new computer and passed out candy to trick or treaters. Then went to a party at a frat house. Not a bad Halloween at all.

ryot on 11/01/2009 7:50 pm

Sadly my Halloween wasn't so great. But I did get to watch Pet Sematary II , and Night of the Living Dead. Although your archived show with Drac, and Frankenstein's monster was hilarious and made up for the lack of Halloween events! Thanks!

palsy blue stupid on 11/01/2009 9:28 pm

Many thanks for a wonderful Halloween season. I always feel like other people are having more fun than me on Halloween, but all this entertainment helps make up for it. And it's free!! I've especially enjoyed the Movie Mausoleum, and agree with everybody else about the hilarious halloween episodes.

robo_rob on 11/01/2009 9:55 pm

doh! I missed a free taco :(

GrindhouseCinema (Guest) on 11/01/2009 10:11 pm

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! For those interested here are some photos of my Yard Haunt that I put on every year.... enjoy!

iforgotthename on 11/01/2009 11:39 pm

I was going to go trick-or-treating, but I ended up seeing Cirque de Freak: The Vampire's Assistant instead. It was the perfect film for All Hallow's Eve.

ExtraFeed Back (Guest) on 11/02/2009 1:17 am

I had Wierd Halloween. I work at a Haunt in Maryland called Nightmare manor, and instead of going out to party after work, i went to the ER. You see i was running a chainsaw last night (in order the scare the living poo out of people) any my area goes near the end of the hay ride. So when i saw the lights of the hayride i rush out, one pulled start the chainsaw and get the suckers. Sadly, it was raining so i slipped while running and got crushed by the back end of the hay ride. Luckly there is no permnent damage and im just stuck at home wonked out on painkillers with tire tracks on my legs.

stonewar on 11/02/2009 5:16 pm

I was giving out cans of pop this year and I only got 7 kids. That's an all-time low for me.

The 50 cent corndogs at Sonic were awesome though.