Oh I’m Thankful Alright…

Over The Top. A movie we should ALL be thankful for.

I'm forever thankful that a movie like Over The Top actually exists. Hope you all enjoy a good meal on this Thanksgiving holiday that rivals John Grizzly's steady diet of cigars and motor oil.

How about you? What are you thankful for?

Martin (Guest) on 11/24/2011 1:17 pm

i'm thankful that abobo's big adventure seems nearly finished!

ColdFusion (Guest) on 11/24/2011 4:32 pm

Kickass websites that listen to input from their visitors!
Seriously.. remember when we didn't have that? Sucked.

nirvana_infinity on 11/25/2011 12:00 am

To go along with the OTT theme, I'm thankful my local Goodwill has 'Dollar VHS Day' every Saturday. Just last weekend I picked up a glorious copy of this very film adorned with 'Be Kind, Please Rewind' stickers from a now-defunct video rental place that I hope to enjoy many times over until the old VCR eats it up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

HowardC on 11/25/2011 1:20 am

Yes Over the Top..... Only Stallone could not only make a movice about a trucker in a arm wrestling competition seem interesting, but actually work the god awful title into the plot.

Seriously when he went back and decided to "end" Rambo and Rocky how in the hell could he forget to do a "washed out old man" sequel for this little gem?

Oh I’m Thankful Alright… « new console nintendo (Guest) on 11/25/2011 3:26 am

[...] I-Mockery Blabber Tags: Alright…, I’m, Thankful [+] Share & Bookmark • Twitter • StumbleUpon • Digg • Delicious • Facebook [...]

Rad (Guest) on 11/25/2011 10:56 am

My life is a living hell right now, so I don't feel like being thankful for anything.

But I like Over the Top and its review in i-mockery so I guess I should be thankful fot it.

Winner takes its aaall! Loser takes the faaal!

poxpower (Guest) on 11/26/2011 9:00 am