I know I haven't been around much lately, what with the past three months being a nonstop whirlwind of Abobo madness, but I have another treat coming up for you. After many requests to finish the set, I'm happy to announce that we're officially working on a Spring pixel poster! This print will complete our "Four Seasons of Pixels" poster collection and I can't wait to see how they all look together. But first, there's much work to be done, and I wanna give you all a chance to make suggestions for what you'd like to see on the poster.
With that in mind, please post your suggestions for characters and anything else you'd love to see in our Spring pixel print! Be sure to make as many suggestions as you can come up with... the more we receive, the more likely it is that we'll include some of 'em on this poster. As always, we've already started off with a lot of our own ideas, so to help get your creative juices flowing, here's a little preview of a few things you can expect to see on the finished print:
Keen! It's gonna be really nice to have this one finished, both because it's the last remaining season, and because I think all the spring scenery will make for a nice bright poster. And yes, for those of you who haven't had a chance to pick up our summer, winter, or fall (Halloween) themed prints, they're still available.
Alright, start posting your suggestions here in this thread and maybe your ideas will end up on our big Spring print!
10,000 Volt Ghost on 03/25/2012 5:40 pm
The spring from sonic
EmptyEnergy on 03/25/2012 8:06 pm
Bob Ross. Maybe in the Spring Pixel World there lives a happy little tree over there.
Tyler (Guest) on 03/25/2012 9:09 pm
I think for this spring pixel poster you should include:
1. Ren and Stimpy
2. Dock Ooze from Creepshow 2 in a body of water
3. Killer Rabbit from Monty Python's Holy Grail
4. Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy
5. Lion-O from Thundercats
6. Green Hornet and Kato (Bruce Lee's Kato 60s era)
7. Batman and Robin (Adam West era)
8. Amy from Congo
9. Flash Gordon
10. Timon and Pumba from Lion King
11. Hunter S. Thompson caricature
12. Alice cooper
14. Killer Tomatoes
15. The Shadow
16. Earthworm Jim
10,000 Volt Ghost on 03/25/2012 9:46 pm
She-ra is better than he-man
Billy Chapman’s Friend (Guest) on 03/26/2012 9:47 am
1) The Joker
2) Billy Champman w/ an axe
3) Pickle Man!
4) Jesus beating-up the Easter Bunny
5) Max Burbank (crying)
6) The Blob
8) Fantastic 4
10,000 Volt Ghost on 03/26/2012 11:24 am
Rush in springboard mode.
GoodnightMoon on 03/26/2012 11:30 am
Have a nice springtime Audrey II growing out of the ground!
darkvare on 03/26/2012 2:04 pm
Blayne (Guest) on 03/26/2012 2:08 pm
Sgt kabukiman, toxic avenger, John Candy and Eugene levy in armed and dangerous.
The Griswolds in their station wagon
ChrisGlass on 03/26/2012 2:57 pm
Gix on 03/26/2012 3:36 pm
1) Shepard (mass effect)
3) darth maul
5) Coraline (from the movie,but with buttons for eyes)
6) vampire batman
7) Eva 1 (neon genesis)
8) the muppets
9) Mad Men
13) Bettie Page
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" !!
blood_panther on 03/26/2012 4:31 pm
1) ash ketchum
2) another vote for eva 1
3) the jutice friends from dexter's lab.
4) the moon from legend of zelda majora's mask
5) the blues brothers
6) some random binomes from reboot
7) some nerds playing magic the gathering
8) something from Harvest moon
9) mewtwo and/or a geodude
blood_panther on 03/26/2012 4:33 pm
sorry. that should be "justice friends" for number 3.
RavenJ (Guest) on 03/26/2012 5:59 pm
That Godzilla Inflatable from 1985...y'know...the one Tom Hanks had a boxing match with in the movie "BIG"!
ColdFusion (Guest) on 03/26/2012 6:23 pm
Well obviously the entire cast of Adventure Time.. or as many as you can manage.
uhh Wonder Woman.. for some reason 'Spring' makes me think of major babes.. so let's have some babes. Daria, the Princesses from Bill n' Ted, Ed from Cowboy Bebop... Hello Nurse..
Let's have Freakazoid in there..
ryot on 03/26/2012 6:24 pm
1. Sgt. Kabukiman
2. Daniel Johnston's frog of innocence.
3. The weird alien fetus thing in a suit from "Eraserhead".
4. The girl with three boobs from "Total Recall".
Impact82 (Guest) on 03/26/2012 7:00 pm
1. Castle Crashers
2. Honey I Shrunk the Kids (anything)
3. Garbage Pail Kids
4. Lobo (DC Comics)
5. Captain N The Game Master
6. Muppets? Bert and Ernie?
7. The Math Patrol kangaroo guy
8. Photon tv show characters
9. Captain Power
10. Sho Nuff
11. Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris
12. Maddox with king crown
13. Thundercats (80's)
14. Battletoads/ Ninja Turtles
07hc (Guest) on 03/26/2012 7:18 pm
The Sandlot kids with the Beast dog
The Problem Child (Junior and Michael Richards)
Lucky Charms dude
The Wonder Showzen puppets
Dick Tracy and characters
The Wizard (Fred Savage and Lucas w/Powerglove)
Popeye, Woody Woodpecker, Launchpad Mcquack
The 3 Stooges
Saved By The Bell cast
Kidd Video, MASK cartoon, Potato Head Kids
dr i fragem on 03/26/2012 9:59 pm
GreenPeaness on 03/26/2012 10:17 pm
Before I throw down my ideas, let me second some votes from the above posts for the ones I REALLY liked:
Wizard (Lucas w/Powerglove)
Saved by the Bell Cast - (I guess playing volleyball like on the episodes when they worked on the beach)
Castle Crashers - !!!!
Captain N and his crew
Sho Nuff & Bruce Leroy
Sgt. Kabukiman, NYPD
Justice Friends from Dexter's Lab - with Rasslor!
Jesus beating up the Easter Bunny - that just SCREAMS Springtime!
Ren & Stimpy - I just LOVE skinny slappin'!
The Adventure Time characters
The Blues Brothers
Okay, now for my own submissions:
Everett, Pete and Delmar from O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Walter, Donny and The Dude
Pete & Pete w/ Artie, natch
The Mystery Men - movie and/or comics
Andy chasing Pee Wee from PW'sBA
A samurai duel under some blossoming cherry trees
The Iron Throne from Game of Thrones
Jay Sherman from The Critic
Mordechai and Rigby from Regular Show
Fat Elvis - my favorite Elvis and best Elvis by volume!
The Pop Crew - Count Pop, FrankenPop, Pop Bride and Pop Wolf
Wyatt & Gary from Weird Science
Prince Akeem and Semi from Coming to America - a guaranteed sale of a poster if you include the My T Sharp barbershop guys.
The Skyscraper Robot from Big
The Blade, The Stone & The Arrow ritual from Ernest Goes to Camp
The XMen Pool Party! the one by Jim Lee & Scott Williams
Colonel Kilgore surfing from Apocalypse Now
Classic Hollywood Monsters in bikinis/speedos/swim trunks
The Salute your Shorts gang at Camp
Eek! The Cat and Sharky along with the Terrible Thunderlizards
The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mane 6! - you MUST put them in this poster.
The Earthbound kids, a'causin' trouble
Geoff Peterson from Craig Ferguson
The Masturbating Bear!
The American Rabbit
Fish Police arresting the Snorks
The John Deere tractor race from Footloose
Lambda Lambda Lambda from Revenge of the Nerds, maybe Ogre drinking from a giant trophy
Crockett & Tubbs on a boat from Miami Vice - TV Show, pl0x
The Wheel of Fish from UHF!
C.O.W.boys of Moo Mesa
Cadillacs & Dinosaurs
My Pet Monster
The Mighty Ducks - the cartoon or the Flying V from the first movie
The D - the Fucking D
Brutus McDeathkill (Guest) on 03/26/2012 11:25 pm
Great Ideas! Leaves me blank.
*Scooby Doo and gang with Mystery Machine
*Second the Battletoads and TMNT vote above!!
*Barbie beating up Ken!! (there needs to be some chicks man CHICKS!!)
*Second Castle Crashers! (volleyball)
*PHOTON!! Laser tag show!! Awesome!
*Nightman and Dayman (Always Sunny in Philli)
*Simpsons even Familyguy!
*Dumb and Dumber in the Dog Van
*Igor Stravinsky playing Rite of Spring on a piano
*Big Gay Al on the big gay boat
*Hugh Hefner with some PlayBoy Bunnies!!!
*Party Boy (from Jackass)
*Beatles Yellow Submarine cartoon characters
*Deadpool fighting Deathstroke
*Rainbow Brite (slaughtered!!)
*Sesame Street (nuked!!!!)
*Princess Leia (Jaba's slave)
*Fast Food characters (Jack, Wendy, The King, Ronald....in a brawl)
*Little Shop of Horrors plants
*The Griswolds!! (getting jacked in the hood)
*Cheech and Chong
Always Wrong (Guest) on 03/26/2012 11:39 pm
Hey put in Teddy Ruxpin and his magic Blimp thing.
Also the Contra characters Bill and Lance. Maybe some classic wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Rowdy Roddy Piper, The Bushwakers, Sting, Ric Flair, etc.
Smokey the Bear, McGruff, California Raisins, Charlie Brown and friends, The Mask with Jim Carrey, Ace Ventura fighting the bird mascot!
I also like the Ninja Turtles and Battletoads characters, perfect for spring time. And I will vote for Earthworm Jim mentioned earlier.
10,000 Volt Ghost on 03/27/2012 11:15 am
This spring has sprung.
GreenPeaness on 03/27/2012 1:08 pm
Moar ideas, MOAR!
The Explorers's bubble ship
A Boy and His Blob
The tank/car from Master Blaster
Sheriff Buford T. Justice and Jr. from Smokey and the Bandit
Notch from Minecraft - or an Enderman
Hellboy and the BPRD
Ferry Bueller dancing on a parade float
The bald-headed/assed bear from The Great Outdoors
Slimer and the Ghostbusters should be in there, I think they're in all the rest
Biff Tannen in his car filled with manure
A dotted line with Billy from Family Circus - okay I KNOW Family Circus is lame as hell, but they had an Easter cartoon that I used to see on the Disney channel when I was... 4, maybe. It's at least Spring-themed!
Dude, fuckin' Abobo swinging the T-Rex
Not from anything specific, but it'd be a great Spring theme to have hidden Easter eggs all over the poster with certain characters holding baskets and picking a few up.
And hell! For Spring, we're neglecting St. Paddy's Day. You gotta have the fuckin' Leprechaun!
Carlton Banks doing the Carlton Dance
Francis and Mr. Buxton and their butler from PW'sBA
Dude, something from GI Joe. Say like Cobra Commander in a detailed rendering of an iconic Cobra vehicle.
Building on the GI Joe angle, you could have Sgt. Slaughter holding the US Flag as a tribute to Memorial Day.
The gas mask/mining pick villain from My Bloody Valentine.
Serenity from Firefly
blood_panther on 03/27/2012 1:58 pm
idea's part 2.
2) bigfoot the monster truck.
3) the 3 ninjas
4) yogi bear stealing a picnic basket
5) Jim carrey's the mask
6) kevin costner's "the postman"
7) A garden Gnome
8) keyboard cat, longcat, and/or nyan cat
9) The magic school bus
10) Dinobot from transformers beast wars
11) pipboy/vaultboy from fallout
12) captain planet
13) diablo from the diablo games
14) leisure suit larry
16) a second vote for Teddy Ruxpin
17) tintin and snowy
18) doug and skeeter
19) Carmen Sandiego making out with waldo
20) pinky and the brain
Skinr (Guest) on 03/27/2012 5:57 pm
2. Bill Nye and Beakman duking it out with ray guns
3. Leonard Nimoy from "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins"
4. Dennis Franz from his appearance on The Simpsons
5. Astro Boy
6. The Shadow
7. Thy Dungeonman
8. Shit Pickle duking it out with -RoG-
9. Rayman (sans Rabbids)
10. The guy you play as in Karateka
12. The crappiest X-Men character there is (Ink?)
13. One of the Brothers from The Omega Man
14. I also choose Earthworm Jim
15. Thing, from The Addams Family
ColdFusion (Guest) on 03/27/2012 6:08 pm
Hey howbout the Seinfeld gang in a drunken brawl with the gang from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
All Hail Duke on 03/27/2012 11:59 pm
-zeke the plumber, cropsy and groundskeeper willie doing their duties
-batman and robin picking flowers
-audrey II chatting w/ the plants from the super mario games
-the goomba looking lizard from the new spiderman movie hanging around w/ the movie goombas
-robocop as a crossing gaurd
Icculus on 03/28/2012 2:09 pm
ColdFusion (Guest) on 03/28/2012 7:06 pm
Has the Futurama cast showed up before?
I'm trying to remember what's already been in the excellent posters before but their sheer awesomeness has bungled up my memory..
Cheesedog22 (Guest) on 03/28/2012 8:30 pm
More MST3K. Maybe Joel, Mike, and the Bots?
How about Toejam and Earl?
blood_panther on 03/28/2012 10:20 pm
ok lets try some more!
1)woody and buzz lightyear
2)yoda lifting something heavy with the force
4)mr popo from dragonball z
5)megaman from the nes cover
7)the alphabit wizard
8)crazy cat lady from the simpsons
9)a zergling and/or a hydralisk
False Positive (Guest) on 03/29/2012 12:30 am
Dude you gotta throw in Keith Apicary in his virtual boy gear!
False Positive (Guest) on 03/29/2012 12:46 am
Let me throw some more:
Kick Ass and Hit Girl (or all of them)
Steve Urkel fighting Screech
El Chavo and the other members
El Guapo and Jefe (3 amigos)
Bruce Lee Roy and Sho Nuff
Garbage Pail Kids
Wallace and Gromit
Gallagher smashing a watermelon
Drawn Together cast
Jessica Rabbit and Roger Rabbit
Howard the Duck
Super Dave Osbourne
Goat Boy, Waynes World, Night at The Roxbury guys, Mr. Bill, Church Lady (SNL)
Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse,Whitney Houston!!
Bridget the Midget
Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
Tony Montana from Scarface
Ms. Swan and Stewart (MadTV).....
I will think of more tomorrow
Sollux (Guest) on 03/29/2012 1:13 am
revrock (Guest) on 03/29/2012 1:27 am
Thornton Melon doin' a triple Lindy!
Cartoontriper (Guest) on 03/29/2012 4:36 pm
1)Panty & Stocking
2)Eagleclaaaawww(The Aquabats Super Show)
chickenking (Guest) on 03/29/2012 8:00 pm
1- Gummi Bears
2- Any "hair band" (Poison, Motley Crue)
4- David Bowie as Jareth
5- The Princess Bride crew
7- Bill Cosby
9- Ewoks being fed upon by Trandoshans
10- General Kael from Willow
chickenking (Guest) on 03/29/2012 8:02 pm
And I second BIGFOOT monster truck.
darkvare on 03/29/2012 9:19 pm
oh oh oh the time splitters
daniel weiss (Guest) on 03/29/2012 10:17 pm
ryot on 03/30/2012 2:13 pm
The zombie from the original "Dawn of the Dead" getting his head sliced by the helicopter.
The "David Bowie" zombie from "Video Dead"
Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOO!
-RoG- on 03/30/2012 3:36 pm
Fantastic suggestions so far everybody... please keep 'em coming. You'll also be happy to know that a lot of your suggestions were already in the print too! That said, I'm writing down a bunch of my favorite ones you guys came up with and will see that they get added to the final image. Keep those suggestions coming!
GreenPeaness on 03/31/2012 12:46 pm
I'm sure someone else is going to say this, but we've seen Doc Mock, Pickleman, Count Pop and all the rest, but since this is the last poster of the set, how about just putting yourself, Re, Proto, Max and Dr. B in the picture. You know, take a bow type thing.
blood_panther on 03/31/2012 12:57 pm
well my ideas are running out but lets see if i can come up with a few more....
1)Isaiah Mustafa (old spice guy)
2)Rick moranis as dark helmet
4)"the dude" lebowski
5)Timmy from southpark
6)ecco the dolphin
7)steve mcqueen's motorcycle jump from the great escape
8)goliath from gargoyles
9)Jim from "the head"
ColdFusion (Guest) on 03/31/2012 2:01 pm
Oh man what about brak and zorak?
and uh, Maya the Bee why not. and David the Gnome. Hell put Face in there. Nostalgia to the max.
jack (Guest) on 03/31/2012 11:09 pm
A few requests:
1. Ronald McDonald, or any McDonald's character. Since this is a spring poster maybe they could be picking fruit pies from one of those freaky looking fruit pie trees.
2. One or all of the MST3K bots
3. Scrooge McDuck, he has been a childhood character for a long time. He needs some love.
4. Adoboy, as if he isn't already there with his dad beating the crap of some other pop culture figure of your choice
5. A Garbage Pail Kid of any kind. (I like Adam Bomb personally as a representative)
6. Peg and Al Bundy sitting on their couch, with Al with his hand down his pants. Put Leela from Futurama to give it a modern twist if preferred.
7. Joe Camel in an iron lung
8. The Goblin King from Labyrinth doing a duet with Mick Jagger's character from Freejack
9. Muppet Babies, and their (literally) headless nanny
10. The Tomagotchi version of Bill Clinton that was the secret character in the early version.
Jonny#5 on 04/01/2012 10:18 am
Captain Lou Albano dressed up as Super Mario. Also, the Bangles and Rowdy Roddy Piper dressed up as pirates as seen in the "Goonies R Good Enough" music video.
Tacobot on 04/01/2012 10:34 am
The Amazing Mr.NoLegs
blood_panther on 04/01/2012 11:54 am
ok thought up a couple more!
1)the Green Giant
2)The amazing screw-on-head
3)bob barker playing golf with happy gilmore
4)the keebler elves
AmazingThor (Guest) on 04/01/2012 12:30 pm
That demonic Easter Bunny from the second Bill and Teds
Oscar the Grouch
David the Gnome
Eggplant from Captain N
The gang from Maniac Mansion
Bill Murray tied to the mast of a ship ala What About Bob
Rubics cube from that weird 80s show
Ugg from Salute Your shorts
Andre the Giant
the 7up spot
Hitlerbot from Wolfenstein
Football helmet koopa from Super Mario World
AmazingThor (Guest) on 04/01/2012 12:44 pm
Toejam and Earl
the navigator/slug from Lynch's Dune
The IT Crowd gang
Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple
Artie and Ice Cream guy from Pete and Pete
Darkwing Duck and his Rogue's Gallery
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy
The lawnmower scene from Bad Taste
The little guy from Katamari Damacy
The Angry Birds
The original Pitfall guy
Ernest P Worrell
Calvin and Hobbes on their wagon
The Ether Bunny (Guest) on 04/01/2012 10:25 pm
Austin Powers and Fat Bastard
The piano guy from The Man Show
Bullwinkel and Rocky
Hong Kong Phooey and Pink Panther
Goro, Motaro, Kintaro
blood_panther on 04/01/2012 11:03 pm
The_Punk_Hippie on 04/02/2012 9:38 am
Day Of The Tentacle
Sam & Max
Thanos on 04/02/2012 10:19 am
1. Shockwave, Trypticon, a Sharkticon or the Dinobots from Transformers.
3. Kenny Powers - maybe trolling around on his jetski with his mullet.
4. The original Megazord and the Dragonzord - maybe in a fight with another kaiju or sentai robot over a beach bunny?
5. Alien Queen
6. Giant Evil Zombie Mother from Dead Alive
7. Francesco Dellamorte and the Twin Specters from Cemetery Man
8. Dr. Edward Pretorius in his final creature form and Dr. Crawford Tillinghast with his enlarged pineal gland of From Beyond
9. Godzilla battling the monstrous and much larger Biollante
10. Some of the Monsters In My Pocket creatures
11. A few of the Garbage Pail Kids
12. Definitely Finn & Jake from Adventure Time
asd (Guest) on 04/02/2012 2:40 pm
Cartoontriper (Guest) on 04/02/2012 5:52 pm
The Regula Show Crew
ColdFusion (Guest) on 04/03/2012 6:34 pm
A big jumble of fat guys. Orson Welles, Alfred Hitchcock, Pavarotti, BRIAN BLESSED, E. Honda, the Numa Numa Guy, and Comic Book Guy.
JoeyJoJoJr on 04/04/2012 10:26 am
Anything from Big Trouble In Little China.
Poobah (Guest) on 04/04/2012 3:26 pm
Denver the last Dinosaur
The Venture Brothers
Andre the Giant as seen in the princess bride
Yip Yip aliens from sesame street
the christmas chicken sandwich from Conan O Brian
People kneeling before Zod.
Team edward being obliterated by Zod
Drew Bludd on 04/04/2012 3:31 pm
A lot of suggestions here, RoG, so I made a couple that I PROMISE are not repeats*
- The Cast of Maniac Mansion
- Kenny & Spenny (maybe on the couch?)
- Schmoo (Hanna Barbera)
- The Buttercream Gang. May be hard to pull off..
- The Filmation Ghostbusters - Spencer, Tracy & Kong
- Enid from Ghost World (maybe with a pineapple on her head?)
- Old Man in caves from Legend of Zelda
- John Cryer from Superman IV
- The crew of the Belafonte from The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (and maybe even the Jaguar Shark)
Drew Bludd on 04/04/2012 3:32 pm
* promise not legally binding.
Jaimas on 04/05/2012 3:41 pm
A Rabite (from Seiken Densetsu)
A Snifit (from Mario)
Nathan Spencer and Abobo Bro-Fisting
Laser Duck from Mr. Dino's Adventure at the Beach
Ninja Gaiden bird being punched by Jesus
The Ether Bunny (Guest) on 04/07/2012 4:39 pm
Tony (Guest) on 04/07/2012 7:26 pm
The Greatest American Hero
The Real Ghostbusters
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Andre The Giant
Cartoontriper (Guest) on 04/08/2012 12:19 am
Ang and his gang in riding Appa
PoGo on 04/08/2012 12:55 am
for some reason all I can think of is garbage pail kids. adam boom, scalped ralph, and ghastly ashley to be more specific.
..oh, and also, the punisher. because..well, why not?
caffman on 04/10/2012 1:36 pm
The alien from xtro
The dude from "party animal" up a pole
The Comedian and Nite owl
EmptyEnergy on 04/10/2012 7:18 pm
Stephen King's Christine running over Flo from Progressive. Maybe have her head as an hood ornament. I really dislike Flo.
MrBucketKeating (Guest) on 04/12/2012 4:31 pm
Two classic DOS game characters:
- Commander Keen
- Jazz Jackrabbit (and his trustful sidekick and brother: Spaz from JJ2)
stevetothepast on 04/13/2012 10:22 am
joe and mac
is swamp thing in the halloween one? he'd look godd in a spring setting
cyril sneer and the racoons?
GrindhouseCinema (Guest) on 04/13/2012 1:18 pm
The car from "National Lampoons Vacation" with Chevy Chase and the gang driving it, preferably driving into or off of something famous.
Probably should include the Wally World Moose, too.
Fast Eddy (Guest) on 04/14/2012 6:59 pm
Any character from the movie Repo Man, preferably J.Frank Parnell.
Luigim128 on 04/15/2012 12:10 pm
Boston Low, Ludger Brink, Maggie Robbins, and The Inventor from The Dig.
Jonathan (Guest) on 04/15/2012 1:13 pm
Anything from the following:
2. Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
4. Bruce Campbell
5. Old Spice commercials
7. The old Ghostbusters from Filmation
9. Arnold from Total Recall when he is outside decompressing and 3 boob lady.
10. Kraken from the original Clash of the Titans
11. John Malkovich
12. Axel Foley from Beverly Hills Cop
13. Happy Gilmore playing miniature golf.
14. Chris Farley and David Spayed in the busted up car from Tommy Boy.
15. Good Burger delivery car
16. Woody Harrelson from Zombieland eating a Twinkie
17. Puppet Master puppets
19. Deathrace 2000 cars
20. John Romero in his trademark thick rimmed glasses
Jonathan (Guest) on 04/15/2012 1:16 pm
The Toxic Crusaders fighting The Planeteers and Captain Planet.
Faisal (Guest) on 04/16/2012 12:31 pm
1. Mega Man
2. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (specfically, the crappy 1989 8-bit pixels one for the NES)
3. Coach Rex Ryan of the Jets (He would make an AWESOME pixel)
4. Waldo from Where's Waldo
5. Duck Man
6. Clubber Lang
7. Graham, the protagonist from the original King's Quest
8. Dana from Solomon's Key
9. Mighty Bomb Jack
10. Kraid from Metroid
11. Steve Urkel fighting Screech
12. Michael Jackson from Moonwalker?
13. The flute boy who turns to stone in the dark world of Zelda: A Link to the Past
14. Eek the Cat
16. Rick Astley
baronterror (Guest) on 04/18/2012 2:14 pm
Forgive repeats, or things that actually appeared in previous pixelposters.
- Critters eating the easter bunny from Critters 2
- January Q. Irontail and his bat Montresor, the villains from Rankin & Bass's Peter Cotontail
- Witches flying over the Brocken (Walpurgis Night refrence, April 30th) or old timey germanic witches
- bunch of Neo-Pagans dancing around a Beltane Maypole
- A bee getting busy with an anthropomorphic flower woman
- two trees High Fiving
- Anything from Ernest Goes To Camp
- Faust & Mephistopholes playing ping pong
- Captain Planet visibly aroused
- Garbage Pail Kids Wrestling M.U.S.C.L.E.S
- Crystal Pepsi
- Chris Elliot from "Get a life" delivering newspapers from his bike
- Eerie Indiana sign with marshall and Simon
- Truffle Shuffle
- Jack Burton & Lo Pan & Egg Shen & the storms
I think I'll stop here.
Drow on 04/19/2012 3:35 pm
blood_panther on 04/19/2012 9:19 pm
ok I'm completely out of ideas....but thats not going to stop me!
1)A playboy bunny
4)something horrible happing to justin bieber
6)paperboy (from the game)
7)rincewind and the luggage
Doomy (Guest) on 04/20/2012 1:55 am
Carlos Darko (Guest) on 04/22/2012 4:21 pm
1.- Luffy D. Monkey & the rest of the strawhat crew
2.- The Goonies
3.- V for Vendetta
5.- Song of Fire and Ice cast
6.- Son Goku
7.- Phone Bone
10. DONNIE DARKO AND FRANK THE BUNNY
HowardC on 04/22/2012 11:48 pm
After your latest Flea Market article, might I suggest Flip Wilson? I mean he's so frikkin random, it's perfect!
Starscream on 04/27/2012 4:21 pm
Probably was in another poster, or its probably too late to include here, but I suggest some Cenobites. And not just our friend Pinhead, but his good buddy Chatterer and Whichever of the other hangers on that work.
The puzzle box would probably be pretty cool too (may have to be larger then it should be, though)
Yeah.. I've been on a Hellraiser kick lately.
Jay Hunter (Guest) on 04/30/2012 2:41 am
Some 80s wrestlers would be awesome -
Macho Man Randy Savage
and Andre The Giant
Silver Coyote (Guest) on 04/30/2012 8:11 am
Cast of Phineas & Ferb(Including Perry)
Tick's Moon(The One with CHA and a bite out of it)
The Ice King from Adventure Time
TUFF Puppy Cast
Robotman & Monty
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Shrek's Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Dragon, Gingy, Puss In Boots
Sam & Max
Day Of The Tentacle Cast
Cast Of Big Bang Theory
CSI Cast, each with sunglasses
PoGo on 04/30/2012 11:39 am
may I suggest carnage and venom sharing the brains of spider-man while on a picnic?
for some reason I think that would be a keen visual.
Nathan Noah (Guest) on 05/02/2012 4:58 pm
Casey Jones (TMNT)
The Ultimate Warrior
Gary Bromley (Vancouver Canucks goaltender)
Death Dealer (Frank Frazetta)
Spider Gremlin (Gremlins 2)
kaitlyn (Guest) on 05/18/2012 11:10 pm
plz put in a big daddy and little sister, derpy hooves, carnevil characters,veruca salt,pinkamena diane pie,and CONSTANCE HATCHAWAY BABY!!
Deece (Guest) on 05/19/2012 2:59 am
-Jay & Silent Bob
-Wayne Gretzky, Bo Jackson and Michael Jordan in their Prostars uniforms
-Rocky & Bullwinkle
-The Wu Tang Clan
-Koko B. Ware
-Beetlejuice with Sandworm
-Zaphod Beeblebrox (not the Sam Rockwell one)
-Steve McQueen jumping something on a motorcycle
-Edmund Blackadder (any/all versions)
-Borat in his swimsuit
-Wayne and Garth in the Mirthmobile
And I totally second the guy who said the moon from The Tick.
I’m Not Crezay (Guest) on 05/26/2012 12:02 am
Hope I'm not too late...
- Vazquez (Aliens)
- the parents in Suicidal Tendencies' "Institutionalized" video
- Marshal Lucky, High Prices, and Toby from Used Cars
- Lenny and Squiggy
- K-9 surrounded by all the Doctors
- Old Devil and the Watermelon Monster from Taoism Drunkard
- Juan Epstein and the Sweathogs (Welcome Back, Kotter)
- the kids from Devo's "Through Being Cool" video
- the Seven Samurai
- the Pigman from Silverchair's "Tomorrow" video
- the "Give me the Cash!" guy from the Fifth Element
- the Fan Man
- Ben Stiller's Orderly character from Happy Gilmore
- Kid Shaleen from Cat Ballou
- Johnny from Airplane!
- Nikita and Victor from the original La Femme Nikita
- Debbie Downer
- Yvette and the Singing Telegram Girl from Clue
- Jim Kelly in Enter the Dragon
- the Mighty Tiki Tiki God (MTV)
- Doug from Ghost World
- Marian from Maid Marian and her Merry Men
I’m Not Crezay (Guest) on 05/26/2012 12:27 am
- Mo from Guts (Nickelodeon)
- the Headcrusher and "He's 45" guy from Kids in the Hall
- Artie, the Strongest Man in the World
- Gwar's worm
- the Bee Girl from the "No Rain" video
- the Bartender from Once Upon a Time in the West
- Crow, Tom Servo, and Gypsy
I’m Not Crezay (Guest) on 05/28/2012 1:01 am
Okay, a few more...
- Lister, Kryten, Rimmer, the Cat and both Holly incarnations from Red Dwarf
- the American Rabbit (from the Adventures of...)
- Space Ghost, Moltar, Zorak, Brak, and Warren (!)
- Herr Flick, von Smallhausen, and Officer Crabtree (Allo Allo)
- the characters from the Raccoons cartoon
- the Beastie Boys circa '86
- Annette Funicello
- Rocko, Heffer, and Philbert
- the Mooninites' ship
kaitlyn (Guest) on 06/04/2012 7:49 pm
i want bioshock little sister and big daddy, living dead dolls, my little pony friendship is magic mane six, jeff the killer,pokemon, pinkamena diane pie ( cupcakes), toontown, carnevil, and haunted mansion.... and anything else
Dave (Guest) on 06/14/2012 12:21 am
How's the poster coming? I'm anxious to order all 4
-RoG- on 06/14/2012 2:35 pm
The poster design is complete and they'll be printed up in time for the San Diego Comic-Con on July 12th. After Comic-Con, they'll be made available here on I-Mockery.
Can't wait for you guys to see how this final poster turned out. It's easily one of my favorites in the whole series! Thanks to all of you who sent in suggestions by the way... we used a lot of 'em!
Golobulus (Guest) on 07/15/2012 12:37 am
Oh man! I can't wait to pick up the Crazy4Cult giclee! So excited to see this!
An Manderson (Guest) on 11/06/2012 4:03 am
I am not rattling fantastic with English but I line up this real easygoing to understand .
Previous post: The Making Of Abobo’s Big Adventure: Game Of My Dreams.
Next post: My Turtle Power Pummeling.
Follow us on:
Want Your Ad Here?
Send us an email!