my-new-comikaze-2013-videos

My New Comikaze 2013 Videos!

Just the other week, I a visit to the 2013 Comikaze expo, and I had a great time checking out all the cool merchandise, impressive cosplayer costumes, and running into some icons from my childhood including Pete & Pete, Donkey Lips, and "Weird" Al Yankovic. As it always seems to be the case with conventions, I got a bit overexcited and started yelling at everything in sight. My Comikaze coverage is split up into the two videos below:

[click here for high quality video]

And here's part 2:

[click here for high quality video]

Hope you enjoyed the new vids, and big thanks to John (Dr. Boogie) for following me around all day with the camera, cuz I really had a blast shooting everything. As always, please drop a comment on the videos page and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. More videos to come!

Brooke (Guest) on 11/11/2013 4:50 pm

Lol. Nice work guys. You effectively trolled everyone in sight. ;)

That Other Guy on 11/11/2013 11:02 pm

Weirding out Weird Al, startling Pete and Pete, interviewing Bruce Campbell and others (different videos; just so people don't think they missed something), catching Pee-Wee's ring, and much more... What kind of spectacular Boo Berry sweepstakes did you win, Rog?

-RoG- on 11/12/2013 1:04 am

Brooke - Hehe thanks, glad you liked it. Not trolling though, just having a good time with all the attendees at these conventions. :)

That Other Guy - Hmm, I must have won the "you'll never make a ton of money, but you'll have some pretty awesome stories to tell" sweepstakes, and that's just fine by me. Onto the next story!

A-bomb on 11/13/2013 6:28 am

Weird Al looked like he was generally afraid for his life. :) Have you ever had anyone call security on you?

MarioRPG on 11/13/2013 3:54 pm

Hahaha, the Donkey Lips reaction was awesome.

MeowMixMaster on 11/19/2013 10:02 am

Wait Paul Bearer was there yet no Undertaker?! For Shame! Where was he anyway?

Donkey Lips' reaction priceless :)

RoG seriously nobody can hype up a convention quite like you can my man :)

Uchuuaoi on 12/02/2013 10:00 am

Hahaha, loved the reaction of Weird Al Yankovic! He looks so 80´s here.