Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News > Greek Homosexuality
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread: Greek Homosexuality Reply to Thread
Title:
Message
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.


Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
Jan 14th, 2006 10:07 AM
Cosmo Electrolux agreed, but since I live here, it's the only example I can give
Jan 13th, 2006 03:37 PM
Immortal Goat Alabama is hardly a good example of the entire country.
Jan 13th, 2006 02:40 PM
Cosmo Electrolux You've never been to Alabama, have you?
Jan 13th, 2006 12:27 PM
Immortal Goat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
oh god, papa goat, are you kidding or are you just a moron?
no more a moron that your typical republican war mongering bible thumper
I wouldn't call that type of Republican "typical", but like I said about some (SOME, as in SMALL AMOUNT) Catholics, they are quite possibly just louder than their more sane and reasonable counterparts.
Jan 13th, 2006 09:09 AM
KevinTheOmnivore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
no more a moron that your typical republican war mongering bible thumper


Thanks, Cosmo.
Jan 13th, 2006 08:58 AM
ItalianStereotype no, I'd say his sort of stupidity sets an example.
Jan 13th, 2006 08:57 AM
Cosmo Electrolux
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
oh god, papa goat, are you kidding or are you just a moron?
no more a moron that your typical republican war mongering bible thumper
Jan 13th, 2006 04:07 AM
Immortal Goat YAY! He yelled at a different Goat-themed member this time! I didn't do bad things!
Jan 12th, 2006 09:06 PM
ItalianStereotype oh god, papa goat, are you kidding or are you just a moron?
Jan 12th, 2006 08:13 PM
kahljorn Personally, as a republican i wish we were all still cavemen having to beat our food to death with a stick before we eat it. You can't possibly imagine how much better a freshly beaten deer tastes than a normal one.
Jan 12th, 2006 07:46 PM
Immortal Goat :Devil's Advocate:

Yes, this country could be considered to have been founded on liberal principles back then, but do you really think the Founding Fathers would be considered liberal by today's standards? They held black slaves, degraded women, and more than likely would have stoned homosexuals. That sounds like the exact kind of person Kulturkampf would want to elect president.

Not that they were right, but that is the point of liberalism. Old liberalism is today's conservativism. In another hundred years, we'll have conservatives complaining about how they wish they could have it like in the old days where gay black jews could marry white people and adopt little chinese babies, and then exclude mutants from voting.
Jan 12th, 2006 07:36 PM
Big Papa Goat Liberalism is seriously the best political system ever. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. Seriously, what's your argument against liberalism? That it allows fags? That it doesn't foster some kind of heroic militaristic nationalistic dungeons and dragons bullshit? Really, what kind of political system is it that you want? And don't talk about America being threatened by liberalism, america was built on explicitly liberal principles. Liberalism is America.
Jan 12th, 2006 06:54 PM
Marc Summers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
My arguments are right. And you are a cunt.

I want to actively fight against the Left Wing. I consider them a greater threat to our society than cunts running around the sand dunes.

I would like to try to become a Professor and publish studies against the Left wing, because they are the only target that concerns me.

we will destroy our enemy.

Historically, it is inevitable that the liberalism will return as a disease to haunt the mighty civilization

I am still going to fight you forever because I hate everything that you stand for.
Can we start a thread where we deposit quotes from this guy like the Vince thread oh pleasepleaseplease
Jan 12th, 2006 09:55 AM
mburbank "I guess I write poorly, but it does not matter. My arguments are right."

I doesn't matter if you plan on starting a religion and expect people to have faith in your arguments. Otherwise, as long as you write the way you do no one is going to have a clear idea what your arguments even are, let alone if they agree.

Here's a free tip. When looking for your next job, 'Professor' or otherwise, they'll ask you in the interview why you decided to leave the army. DO NOT SAY because you wanted to get tattoos on your face and hands. That's not the kind of decision making most people are going to want in a job applicant. Unless, you know, you plan on fighting the left wing while working a Frosty Machine.

n closing, I hope you aren't a character. You're starting to grow on me.
Jan 12th, 2006 09:32 AM
sspadowsky
Quote:
I would like to try to become a Professor and publish studies against the Left wing, because they are the only target that concerns me.

We are fighting a cultural war, up to this point we have gained no ground, but we are going to regain what we lost and we will destroy our enemy.
Stay in the Army, Shecky. It's the only place where you have a future. Failing that, I'm sure the Aryan Nation will welcome you with open arms.
Jan 12th, 2006 08:48 AM
glowbelly oi! oi! oi! OI!
Jan 12th, 2006 02:21 AM
Kulturkampf
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp


IT'S BAD TO BE GAY! THAT'S WHY I INSERTED THIS DILDO UP MY ASS THREE TIMES LAST NIGHT!

IT'S NOT GAY IF I DO IT MYSELF.
That was very terrific -- I laughed and saved it to my screen saver of rotating pictures.

It would be neat to see an actual penis in my hands -- could you make it look like I just got done smoking a cock?
Jan 12th, 2006 01:33 AM
Mr. Vagiclean ! was thinking more of Legion or mad max
Jan 12th, 2006 01:04 AM
Big Papa Goat Nice character Helm
Jan 11th, 2006 11:40 PM
AChimp

IT'S BAD TO BE GAY! THAT'S WHY I INSERTED THIS DILDO UP MY ASS THREE TIMES LAST NIGHT!

IT'S NOT GAY IF I DO IT MYSELF.
Jan 11th, 2006 11:21 PM
Emu Kultur, what's it like to live in a world where you're scared of everybody who doesn't agree with you?
Jan 11th, 2006 11:13 PM
Pub Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
My arguments are right. And you are a cunt


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I am still going to fight you forever because I hate everything that you [liberals] stand for.
Yeah, caring for people sucks. My Mama told me to 'treat others as I wished to be treated', but that's obviously bullshit, otherwise people must love me calling them cunts!
Jan 11th, 2006 10:57 PM
Dr. Boogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I would like to try to become a Professor and publish studies against the Left wing, because they are the only target that concerns me.
Now that's comedy. Here's the thing about professors:

1. They are expected to write reasonably well.
2. They are expected to use sources that are impartial and, well, accurate.
3. Academia generally considers it gauche to dismiss dissenting opinions as being nothing more than the work of "liberals".


Honestly, if I were you, I would give up on becoming a professor and just stick with becoming a pundit. You already have all that you need to be one: an irrational, comical hatred of the other side, and a plethora of heavily-biased studies and statistics. Now all you need is a TV camera. Call Fox News. They'll put anyone on the air.
Jan 11th, 2006 10:17 PM
Kulturkampf So you could not find the sources? The wikipedia source made the most hard-hitting conclusions, and generally wikipedia tends to be accurate (or at least strive for as much).

The rest was non-argument.


I guess I write poorly, but it does not matter. My arguments are right. And you are a cunt.

Furthermore, I am going to get out of the Army. I want to get tattoos on my face and hands, and the only way is to leave the military. Plus, I want to actively fight against the Left Wing. I consider them a greater threat to our society than cunts running around the sand dunes.

I would like to try to become a Professor and publish studies against the Left wing, because they are the only target that concerns me.

We are fighting a cultural war, up to this point we have gained no ground, but we are going to regain what we lost and we will destroy our enemy.

Historically, it is inevitable that the liberalism will return as a disease to haunt the mighty civilization -- it is a fact of Spengler's theories concerning the cycles of history that was further elaborated on by Durant.

But we could turn it around here, and even if we cannot turn it around, I am still going to fight you forever because I hate everything that you stand for.
Jan 11th, 2006 03:15 PM
Ant10708 I hope no one criticizes my grammar online.
This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.