I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   WoW - Oh God Please Let Me Get A CE For Burning Crusade (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15185)

Dr. V Feb 5th, 2005 09:19 PM

So if anyone needs a weapon I can make a mediocre one for you. You know, if you're starting out.

AChimp Feb 6th, 2005 11:52 AM

I almost took out a 32 NE hunter that was ambushing people around TM last night. I took her down into the red, and would have killed her but her 31 warlock friend came and started nuking me. >:

She probably started calling for help. >:

DamnthatDavid Feb 6th, 2005 04:06 PM

aye, same here.

I was in Stonetalon running around, and saw a ?? Paladin run by. Being the quck thinking hunter that I am, I ran.

Then, later saw a 29 Warrior just chillin. I pounced on that biotch and wiped the ground with his face. (He also didn't know where I was shooting from, and he had a face full of Angry Raptor)

he rezed, and then killed me. :( I couldn't back up in time to use my distance attacks.

I rezed.
Then, I saw a level 24 Warlock running by, without a pet. Killed that little bitch good.

Then I noticed using my track humanoids that a hellva lot of Alliance idiots where massing. And I kept being raped as I tried to engage some with one on one battles. Would of killed this 27 Druid, but a ?? Warlock ran up and wasted me. :( They had the gale to spit on my body after ganging up on me 5 to 1! Like it was the most difficult thing to do!

darkvare Feb 6th, 2005 08:57 PM

i have a question: Can you summon infernals with undead warlocks?

Dr. V Feb 6th, 2005 09:59 PM

I guess all warlocks can do that, so yes.

ziggytrix Feb 7th, 2005 10:30 AM

not til high levels tho

DamnthatDavid Feb 7th, 2005 02:07 PM

Unless someday they create the hero classes, and each race has a different special quest to get a special summons.

Marine Feb 7th, 2005 03:36 PM

fagfagfagfagGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYNAN CYBOY
ahem this is whar warcraft is YOU GEEKOPHILES

executioneer Feb 7th, 2005 03:56 PM

he makes a good point you guys! better quit posting about it because its just gonna make him madder!

Marine Feb 7th, 2005 04:49 PM

she´ll be coming round the mountain (hickup) as she comes.
(hickup)

DamnthatDavid Feb 7th, 2005 11:23 PM

Oh No! I guess he is drunk guys! Watch out! :eek

AChimp Feb 7th, 2005 11:58 PM

Watch out around TM >:

I keep getting ganked by fucking rogues >:

Dr. V Feb 8th, 2005 01:48 AM

I was in stone tallon and I actually killed a ne vendor all by my self!
I'm so proud of me.

EisigerBiskuit Feb 8th, 2005 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Volshurawitz
I was in stone tallon and I actually killed a ne vendor all by my self!
I'm so proud of me.

Did you take the Black Sandals?

AChimp Feb 8th, 2005 02:02 AM

HIGHEST LEVEL IN GUILD! >: Worship me. >:

I got killed a lot today. I almost took out a 30 dwarf hunter, which must have been really embarassing for him (if I had been able to get my last shadowbolt off, he'd have been dead) because he camped my corpse for two more kills after that. I made up for it by rescuing a 21 priest and a 20 warrior from two 25 rogues that kept ganking them. Then a 29 rogue showed up as backup for the alliance and I killed him, too. :)

EisigerBiskuit Feb 8th, 2005 02:04 AM

Sounds like fun
Why don't I have this yet

Marine Feb 8th, 2005 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
Oh No! I guess he is drunk guys! Watch out! :eek

No zir a em not dru dru drunk but (hickup) i think zumeboudey put zumetheng in ma denner. (hickup)

DamnthatDavid Feb 8th, 2005 10:54 AM

Highest Level?!?! DAMMIT! that is what I get for having a social life. >:

timrpgland Feb 8th, 2005 05:27 PM

I'll have more time for Laughing Skull soon so I can be of some use actually.

Get me some bags :(

ziggytrix Feb 8th, 2005 06:43 PM

I'll hook you up with some bags this evening. I was thinking bout getting some levels on my priest as well so if you want any help with lowbie quests, I've done em all several times now :(

EisigerBiskuit Feb 8th, 2005 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
Highest Level?!?! DAMMIT! that is what I get for having a social life. >:

I thought this game was for, "Casual" esque gamers. :eek
Someone said they got level sixty in about under a month :¬/

DamnthatDavid Feb 9th, 2005 03:03 AM

yeah, but when you play casually, and the nerds come out in force with their lvl 60 mounted shitheads, and kill you continously, you get happy for every little gain in levels. That much closer to revenge.

timrpgland Feb 9th, 2005 03:54 AM

yea, the leveling is definately alot quicker than most online rpgs. I love that soloing isn't a lost cause as well.

i find myself thinking I'm a warrior midway through some battles with my priest. If I'm using my mace at all and they dodge I'm right on hitting macro 5....lol woops nevermind, no overpower.

I'll be on alot this weekend to grind to about level 15 with the priest.

Dr. V Feb 9th, 2005 07:47 AM

If anyone comes across an Iridescent Pearl, send it my way. I need 2 badly. BADLY!

ziggytrix Feb 9th, 2005 10:08 AM

Prolly won't see many of those til a level 30ish instance. If you can find one on the AH for under 1g you should grab it.

I *might* have a couple for you, but I need to check with chimp, since I'm using them to make him some boots as soon as I get 2 more spider silks, if he still needs them.