I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fuck me (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21748)

Terra Feb 19th, 2007 07:00 PM

mardi gras beads, vaginal toothpicks and anal staples.

don't nobody rile up cos. that's my job!

Womti Feb 20th, 2007 01:21 AM

OK TERRA I WILL TRY NOT TO. RILE YOU UP

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 20th, 2007 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 472592)
mardi gras beads, vaginal toothpicks and anal staples.

don't nobody rile up cos. that's my job!

\
:love you do it very well :love

a king cake, a rubber replica of a Peoples Choice Award, and a medium sized bottle of Extra Virgin olive oil

Terra Feb 20th, 2007 11:54 AM

buttermilk biscuits, a wishbone and a clit cot.

Terra Feb 20th, 2007 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHAT (Post 472740)
OK TERRA I WILL TRY NOT TO. RILE YOU UP

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 20th, 2007 12:07 PM

warm sausage gravy, "the wedge", and a funnel

Terra Feb 20th, 2007 12:35 PM

a warm mud pack in "those" places, a butterfinger, and a corkscrew

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 20th, 2007 01:04 PM

a squeegie for after the warm mud pack in "those" places, a bottle of warm massage oil, and a red velvet cake

Terra Feb 20th, 2007 02:35 PM

a package of lil' debbie's moon pies, a can of 30 weight, and a gas nozzle

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 20th, 2007 03:06 PM

a pair of green stockings, a half gallon of green beer, a beef brisket, two mediuim sized potatoes shoved into a rubber glove, a hot glue gun, some petroleum jelly (grape flavor), and the soundtrack from Fiddler on the Roof playing on a Fisher-price turntable.

Womti Feb 20th, 2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 472816)

:love:orgasm:x

Terra Feb 20th, 2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 472870)
a pair of green stockings, a half gallon of green beer, a beef brisket, two mediuim sized potatoes shoved into a rubber glove, a hot glue gun, some petroleum jelly (grape flavor), and the soundtrack from Fiddler on the Roof playing on a Fisher-price turntable.

the soundtrack of funny girl playing on a wee tots cd player, ear wax, a nail gun, one banana hidden in w whoopie cushion, a cheeseburger, a bottle of red mountain, and a fishnet condom

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 21st, 2007 07:50 AM

a scratchy copy of Jesus Christ superstar playing on a "My little Pony" tape deck, an impact wrench, some slobber (from the side of your mouth), a joy buzzer, a cliteral stimulation device with a vague resemblence to a nose, a large bottle of King of Spirits absinthe, a four foot length of dental floss, oatmeal.

Terra Feb 22nd, 2007 09:57 AM

cherios, some bad beer, an innertube with hair on the rim, your nipple ring stuck on my tongue, a bent level, and iko iko playing in the background

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 22nd, 2007 10:35 AM

an old hunk of pop-tart (cherry...frosted) with lint stuck on it, a bastard file, your (insert adornment, body part, orifice here) stuck to my tongue, a bottle of really good bourdon mixed with grape cool-ade....with no sugar, David Hasselhoff crooning in the distance,

Terra Feb 22nd, 2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 473341)
an old hunk of pop-tart (cherry...frosted) with lint stuck on it, a bastard file, your (insert adornment, body part, orifice here) stuck to my tongue, a bottle of really good bourdon mixed with grape cool-ade....with no sugar, David Hasselhoff crooning in the distance,

stars wars blaring in the background, a bottle of zima laced with cystal light, your (prominent body part) in the palm of my warm oiled hand, a doubled corrupt file, a piece of bait with a tire attached.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 23rd, 2007 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 473534)
stars wars blaring in the background, a bottle of zima laced with cystal light, your (prominent body part) in the palm of my warm oiled hand, a doubled corrupt file, a piece of bait with a tire attached.

"Star Trek, the next generation" playing softly on a broken black and white "little princess" television, a container of banana flavored protein mixed with warm Dixie Beer, your ( sensitive body part and or parts) between my fingers, a moldy, wet towel, and hard piece of cheese with green, fuzzy spots on it.

Terra Feb 23rd, 2007 10:22 AM

shredded mexican cheese laced with spanish fly, baby wipes, your exploring finger, tequilla with worm high on pcp, and tom jones "she's a lady" blaring from the neighbors radio.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 23rd, 2007 10:26 AM

goat cheese filled with mercury, fried toilet paper, my exploring tongue, mescaline, and a pair of giant panties found under the stage at a Tom Jones concert, The best of Seals and Croft on 8 track

Terra Feb 23rd, 2007 04:11 PM

oh god the 8 track thing made me quiver

loggins and messina live and in jail, a leopard skin manthong inside a stove top stuffing box, qualudes, your manrod slipping between my lips, frozen q tips, and a little brie laced with feces.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 23rd, 2007 08:05 PM

quaaludes and brie? Oh, god...and you had me at Loggins and Messina...

a half glass of Woodford reserve and a warm diet coke, a mushy bowl of kibbles and bits, my tongue exploring your clitoris, peyote, a package of odd lots underwear with three leg holes each, and a block of sharp cheddar with warm cat vomit on top.

Chojin Feb 23rd, 2007 08:26 PM

i see what you did there

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 23rd, 2007 08:55 PM

it was the peyote, wasn't it? Drug references....

Terra Feb 23rd, 2007 09:27 PM

oh oh. i'm out of sync now. who is doing who to whom?

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 23rd, 2007 09:35 PM

I'm doing what to you.