I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chojin at the office (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17064)

Chojin May 1st, 2005 01:33 AM

anyone who wants to come, send me an email and i'll put you on the guest list

Schimid May 1st, 2005 01:52 AM

I smell a mock meet.

I was up there about a month ago, they used my pickup truck to haul some of the shelves. And I also think that if the arcade idea is shunned, a wrestling ring should be erected and my previous "KING OF MOCKERY" thread is brought to life.

Seriously, how cool with an I-Mockery King Of The Ring over the summer be?

sports May 1st, 2005 09:53 AM

Quote:

Seriously, how cool with an I-Mockery King Of The Ring over the summer be?
Won't be cool when I am dominating the league! Gameover with the diamond cutter. :)

Chojin May 1st, 2005 10:27 AM

Hard to believe that it's been 8 whole months since BAPE killed sports.

sports May 1st, 2005 12:12 PM

Quote:

Hard to believe that it's been 8 whole months since BAPE killed sports.
:/ I always thought it was Rog! Or you! Well this is just unacceptable.

Chojin May 1st, 2005 12:13 PM

Sometimes - if you listen real close - it's almost like you can still hear him raving about the newest shitty Kevin Smith movie.

pissed off salesman May 1st, 2005 03:22 PM

I really like your logo.

ziggytrix May 1st, 2005 04:48 PM

You need to form a biz with those guys so you could be "Yockey & Cockey, Inc" that would have a great ring to it.

Chojin May 1st, 2005 10:10 PM

actually the cockey's guy was like, freaking out about my last name when he was here setting up the service. He was like 'MAN, I just GOT to tell my boss about THIS! He'll flip!' Things must not get very exciting in the trash removal business.

salesman - thanks, it's based off of a sketch i did in the bathroom about 10 months ago.

Fahrenheit 1337 May 2nd, 2005 03:00 AM

lol

Geggy May 2nd, 2005 08:50 AM

Omg if chojin can do it so can I!

Seriosly thoguh congrats. If you ever need anyone to maintain the warehouse while you do your thing, I'm your guy. I specialize in shipping receiving inventory control and all the goods. I'm moving to dc to attend school after summer so I need a job.

HickMan May 2nd, 2005 02:55 PM

FIRST COKEMUSIC..NOW THE REAL THING
Congrats, Chojin. Lookin' real good :o

Sportsman May 4th, 2005 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix

You need to form a biz with those guys so you could be "Yockey & Cockey, Inc" that would have a great ring to it.

Nice Idea :) :) :)

Yockey and Cockey with a side order of Pockey

Chojin May 7th, 2005 12:18 AM

More pics of the cab are up in the media section.

http://www.neonfm.com

Lotida May 7th, 2005 12:22 AM

How does it work and how much does it cost to play?

Chojin May 7th, 2005 12:26 AM

You step on the colored circles as instructed on-screen to a beat. The cost per game is dependant on the settings chosen by the operator.

Lotida May 7th, 2005 12:28 AM

Very cool. I have seen these types of machines but I have never actually played with one so I am not sure how it works.

Does it let you know when you hit the wrong circle? What is showing on the screen when you play?

And...did you build this? If so, wow, great for you! :)

Chojin May 7th, 2005 12:31 AM

We have a video in the media section if you want to see some on-screen gameplay.

I didn't physically build the cabinet. I designed it in illustrator and do all the marquee/decal art (as well as 99% of the art in the game) and gave it to an engineer to build from there. The technology of getting it to 'work' is handled by our lead programmer.

pissed off salesman May 7th, 2005 02:14 AM

A problem I always have with coloring things is the color quality. For example, I tried to design a parody propaganda poster, but couldn't give the reds that scratchy quality that they normally get with age.

Dole May 7th, 2005 05:05 AM

I cant believe you are making a business out of DDR Chojin, thats amazing. Nice one!
You know what they say, where there's gay theres $$$

Wiffle Bat May 9th, 2005 06:14 AM

Wow, neato. You are so lucky~

group hug!
j/k =P

Chojin May 14th, 2005 09:31 PM

Just had the prototype party. PICTURES.

Emu May 15th, 2005 12:50 AM

So what is this, exactly?

ziggytrix May 15th, 2005 02:56 AM

nerd rave :rave

MetalMilitia May 15th, 2005 08:13 AM