I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Johnathan Clement on Youtube (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697223)

DuFresne Aug 13th, 2007 09:32 PM

Looks like I picked an awesome day to come out of my I-mock hiatus! This is too amazing for words.

Otto Aug 14th, 2007 12:18 PM

He keeps IM'ing me, I really wish he'd stop.

Matthew is like some sort of functionally autistic elf.

MarioRPG Aug 14th, 2007 12:40 PM

He swears an awful lot. But I think he does it for the image, he doesn't really have a reason to swear, he just sort of injects some every now and then.

Chojin Aug 14th, 2007 04:58 PM

Watch matthew's face during that video, he's always making horrible expressions and blinking really hard.

Guitar Woman Aug 14th, 2007 05:01 PM

He looks like a retarded Quentin Tarantino.

eggyolk Aug 14th, 2007 05:17 PM

"I need to get out, i need to socialize, i need to do stuff outside town."

seriously who gives a shit?

Sacks Aug 14th, 2007 05:38 PM

You must give some kind of shit if you're sitting and watching these.

Cfr5 Aug 14th, 2007 07:28 PM

"I need to get out, I need to socialize, I need to do stuff outside town" he says as he sits inside in front of a camera instead of going out, socializing*, and doing stuff outside of town.

* youtube's community doesn't count.

MattJack Aug 14th, 2007 07:48 PM

3 mins of Same Sex Marriage is better than 90mins of Scarey Movie 4.

Jonathan's Comic Recipe:
1 Cup of stutter and word stumble.
3 slices of confusion.
A liberal amount of incoherence.
2 cloves of narcissism
Then top it with a dash of speech impediment
Bake on YouTube

"..I absolutely detested same sex marriage, and looking back on it now the only reason I did was because the bible was against it, and because it kinda been brought up to believe it was bad and gross, er, er.. whatever and uh.

And so I would get on these message boards and sorta have fights about it, an, I would often end up being so passionate about it that i'd start up flaming, an, and uh, and uhhI'd end up uh getting kicked off the message board.

Well when I left Christianity..."

I love his thought process. So I would flame message boards, and uh, they'd ban me. Well when I left Christianity.

LOL WHAT?!

Slow down man! Did I miss something? What happened between being banned from internet message boards and you losing your faith in God? Or was that a cause and effect kind of thing?

I could probably type about 3 pages on just this video, but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.

Esuohlim Aug 14th, 2007 08:38 PM

The way he says "I would get so passionate about it I would start FLAMING" makes the gay-marriage rant even more hilarious.

Krythor Aug 14th, 2007 09:12 PM

Hello... hello. I am the ghost of Jonathan Clement... and I want to tell you about my condition.

Guitar Woman Aug 14th, 2007 09:38 PM

How come he always introduces himself as JonathanClement140? Can't he just leave out the number at the end? And why did he name himself that, anyway? Are there another hundred and thirty nine Jonathan Clements we don't know about running around on YouTube?

Guitar Woman Aug 14th, 2007 09:44 PM

Also, his favorites list is hilarious.

Otto Aug 14th, 2007 09:49 PM

I wonder if Jonathan has started to self diagnose himself with Asperger's Syndrome? It seems like the kind of thing he would do. "Sure I'm fat, beyond socially awkward, and I have a room-temperature IQ, but it's not because I'm a fucktarded shutin with no respect with my own body, IT'S A MEDICAL CONDITION CALLED ASSBURGERS!"

Guitar Woman Aug 14th, 2007 09:53 PM

It wouldn't change anything, except he'd get more pussified. You have to be diagnosed by a licenced professional at a wilderness program in the middle of the Oregon desert, then shipped out to a teenager mental hospital in Idaho for it to be worth anything.

Esuohlim Aug 14th, 2007 09:57 PM

And maybe there he'll find a nice girl and then complain on Youtube about how he missed his chance with her!

Otto Aug 14th, 2007 10:00 PM

Clement keeps alluding to the fact that he lives with his grandparents, I bet their house is that weird one at the end of the block, the one that has the overgrown lawn, rusted playground stuff, and matresses against all the windows, and whenever they open the door they only thing that you can smell is cat pee.

Guitar Woman Aug 14th, 2007 10:01 PM

I had a dream about her last night. :tear

Rongi Aug 15th, 2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krythor (Post 500674)
Hello... hello. I am the ghost of Jonathan Clement... and I want to tell you about my condition.

:lol Oh man it's even funnier to me because no one is going to get it

Guitar Woman Aug 15th, 2007 07:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI4g4WsFk5A
This is my new favorite one because he sounds like he has been taking autism lessons from Dustin Hoffman

Wiffle Bat Aug 15th, 2007 10:36 PM

i want to be his friend so bad T__T

Sacks Aug 16th, 2007 12:12 AM

What is the three yellow circle thing on his wall? Does anyone know? I assume it has something to do with anime.

zeldasbiggestfan Aug 16th, 2007 12:16 AM

I like how he called christians stupid.

Guitar Woman Aug 16th, 2007 12:27 AM

There are at least 500 animes with that symbol.

Anyone see the video where he teaches kids how to mastrubate with the help of Fred Phelps? :x

RaNkeri Aug 16th, 2007 02:05 PM

The sexless heaven challenge! :eek

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i2Ikg2KjCTk

He's on a roll :lol