I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "SECRET SANTA 2006!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22966)

Protoclown Dec 11th, 2006 10:02 PM

Holy shit, I can't even begin to imagine how much work you put into that, Preechr. Well done!!

Yggdrasill Dec 11th, 2006 10:02 PM

Wow someone had their awesome for breakfast.

Preechr Dec 11th, 2006 10:12 PM

Haha... Thanks everybody

I wasn't THAT difficult! Grislygus actually picked the perfect gift, given the theme of the event. CLAY! I was worried I'd have a hard time coming up with a story...

I had a lot of fun this afternoon. I think everybody needs to go get some clay and mush it into something. It's great fun!

Mystie Dec 11th, 2006 10:36 PM

Preechr wins.

poppers620 Dec 12th, 2006 12:20 AM

Preechr you are my hero, that was awesome.

Preechr Dec 12th, 2006 12:25 AM

Thanks, guys!

randomskyfears Dec 12th, 2006 12:33 AM

i don't think anyone's gonna be able to top that preechr. seriously awesome, but then claymation is always awesome

noob3 Dec 12th, 2006 03:32 AM

so there's no reason for me to post a story anymore, right guys?

darklycan Dec 12th, 2006 04:02 AM

Wow Preechr, awsome claymation skills and I thought *I* was good. My ego is seriously deflated :(

darklycan Dec 12th, 2006 06:50 AM

Well I'm pretty sure my package has arrived so I will pick that up tommorow and then get cracking on the story.

Chojin Dec 12th, 2006 08:08 AM

noob you'd better post one >:

ArrowX Dec 12th, 2006 09:47 AM

that was awesome preechr, but why did the green guy not have a box on his gun, or why the brown one had an M60 with under slung shotgun then it changed to an FN MINIMI?

still fuckin finny

darklycan Dec 12th, 2006 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
noob you'd better post one >:

:-o! I think its been proven by the "noobs" so far that we are quite able to post stories, send gifts and overall get our shit together than most of the older residents.

Mockery Dec 12th, 2006 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noob3
so there's no reason for me to post a story anymore, right guys?

Wrong. This isn't a competition. Post them pics, dingleberry.

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 11:23 AM

what exactly is older to you.. Being that noob and I are two of the youngest people that have been on this board as long as we have. Hell I remember everyone being like 30.. damn..

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 11:47 AM

:)

Preechr Dec 12th, 2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidKraut
that was awesome preechr, but why did the green guy not have a box on his gun, or why the brown one had an M60 with under slung shotgun then it changed to an FN MINIMI?

still fuckin finny

Thanks! The green guy had a canister drum, but it might have fallen off at some point in all the shooting. He wasn't the easiest guy to pose, either. I changed the guns around on both of them for different shots, and despite the continuity issue, I let that switch go. Walmart sells both modern and vintage weapons in packs of four. You should go get them. They're cool as hell.

nothing4buddha Dec 12th, 2006 12:23 PM

ok my person should be getting the package today unless they already got it and have been too lazy to post pictures! >:

FartinMowler Dec 12th, 2006 12:23 PM

I got mine today :) I don't know who it is but they did a great job. I will work on mine this week :rock

Sethomas Dec 12th, 2006 12:30 PM

I got package No. Two from Zelda yesterday. Do I have to post a sequel?

Protoclown Dec 12th, 2006 12:35 PM

So what was in package number 2, Seth?

Mockery Dec 12th, 2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
I got package No. Two from Zelda yesterday. Do I have to post a sequel?

I won't lie and say I wouldn't like to see another story from you just because your first one was great, but if you don't want to, you don't have to. But yeah, if you can at least post one pic of all the stuff he sent you so we all know what he did to make up for it, that'd be good.

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 12:42 PM

I would absolutely love to see another Sethomas story.

Spengler Dec 12th, 2006 01:36 PM

Here's my poor attempt at humor.

Wow! A package all the way from the land of Canada! My dog is sniffing it for drugs. Sadly, there weren't any.

Oh boy! A Toronto hat, an iron on Canada patch, a Black Rain DVD, a photoshopped picture, and a letter from FartinMowler!

"Merry Christmas Spengler, I picked boring stuff and I'm sorry but I don't know you know you that well and didn't want to be too weird. Enclosed is my favorite movie Black Rain and if you would like to do me a favor and do a reenactment of the scene where Charlie gets killed. You can use a bicycle and a stick or use some imagination with some friends, do you have friends? :/ Anyway Merry christmas and I hope you enjoy I-Mocker like I have for years."

Aw! That's so sweet! But I don't have a bike or friends. Thanks for reminding me. Jerk. I guess I'll have to use something lame like action figures.

OK! Moving on...

I wear my hat like this cuz it makes me look like a gangsta.

Hey! Let's iron on this neat patch!

I AM IRON MAN!

Now I look like a true Canadian, eh? I say eh because that's what Canadians say, eh?

noob3 Dec 12th, 2006 01:41 PM

screech unleashed!!