I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Now that TF2 is free do we want to make a play date or something? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706911)

Nick Jul 2nd, 2011 09:44 PM

Look at my shame. LOOK AT IT!

http://www.tf2items.com/id/spittys

Fathom Zero Jul 2nd, 2011 10:54 PM

lol Every other thing isn't tradable.

And I see I'm the only one so far that got the stuff for owning Plants vs. Zombies. Righteous.

LordSappington Jul 3rd, 2011 02:10 AM

I'm trying to sell my Prof. Peculiarity. No one wants it. :(
Also, I just played four games in a row where my team was either retarded, or the defending team set up three sentries, had good spies, and spammed heavy/medics.
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Either they were really good trolls, or we really sucked. Maybe both.

Zhukov Jul 3rd, 2011 11:02 AM

I want to play you guys.

LordSappington Jul 3rd, 2011 01:15 PM

I'm down.

Chojin Jul 3rd, 2011 05:42 PM

oh shit, mad milk for scouts

you can put out fires with it. that's rly all it had to do, but it also makes anyone who hits a milked opponent heal themselves. it's crazy useful.

Fathom Zero Jul 3rd, 2011 05:59 PM

I love all of the items but I especially love how balanced they are. They've all got certain effects, but none of them are so under or overpowered against one another that it stops being a kickass FPS and becomes some sort of RPG.

Fathom Zero Jul 3rd, 2011 08:24 PM

FYI, people that're just now getting into this game - it's a 6.3 GB game with another 7 or so in patches afterward.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 3rd, 2011 08:35 PM

Yea. Almost 4 years worth of patches I think :V

I wanna play with you guys too :( Although I'm pretty sure I don't want to hear your voices. I've already assigned voices to each of you, and if I hear what you really sound like, it'll shatter my perceptions of reality.

Zhukov Jul 3rd, 2011 08:59 PM

I can put on an accent if you need it cobber.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 4th, 2011 12:20 AM

NO STOP IT YOU FOOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW I HAVE TO RETCON EVERYTHING AND FORMULATE A NEW ZHUKOV :eek

I don't like the new Heavy primary. Maybe I'm just a super mega awesome professional Heavy player, but I'm never in a situation where I need the gun to spin up faster, because I know nearly every location where I'm likely to run into another player and have it spun up ahead of time. Plus, I always get into Heavy fights, so I need my firing speed.

Fathom Zero Jul 4th, 2011 12:53 AM

It's silent, though. So it's perfect for ambushes. I got a twelve kill streak hiding in the vents on Turbine with it. Still prefer Lady Ada, though.

LordSappington Jul 4th, 2011 01:00 AM

Joke's on you; I don't even have a mic.
New game to play: If you're on a match where the opposing team is just camping, building sentries, and Heavy sawrming, I like to go full Jarate Sniper; Sydney Sleeper, Jarate, and Travelman's (Tribalman's? I always forget) Shiv. Pisses playes off so badly when they're constantly getting hit with Jarate.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 4th, 2011 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 729533)
It's silent, though. So it's perfect for ambushes. I got a twelve kill streak hiding in the vents on Turbine with it. Still prefer Lady Ada, though.

That doesn't make it better. It just makes you a devious bastard :lol

Fathom Zero Jul 4th, 2011 02:05 AM

Nothing's better than being a sneaky character that isn't supposed to be sneaky.

MarioRPG Jul 4th, 2011 11:33 AM

Fathom: Yes yes yes.

LordSappington Jul 5th, 2011 02:24 AM

Some annoying-ass guy was breathing into the mic on the trade server I frequent, and making trades he considered 'Good', and trying to convince me to buy the metal jaws for three refined. I then opened a summer cooler that happened to drop just then, and got the metal jaws.
Then he got banned, because he was being a pissy, annoying little bitch who wouldn't stop talking into his mic to try to get trades.
Seriously, if you guys get into trade servers, use your mic sparingly for trade advertising. It's annoying as fuck to hear someone drone about what they're selling.

Nick Jul 5th, 2011 04:07 AM

Trading servers isn't really the best method for trading. Try this out. I got some spurs and shades for two stately steel toes and a strange shotgun.

http://tf2tp.com/

LordSappington Jul 5th, 2011 04:37 AM

I'm also on tf2tp, but I always get passed over for better stuff, like buds and lugermorphs, and it's harder to scrap bank, which is how I get most of my trades.
The good thing about trading servers is that if you can get that certain amount of reputation around, a lot more people are willing to trade with you. I reached mine when I made up a drinking game for unboxing crates, called Unboxtoberfest. If the unbox is a paint, take a shot. Hat, three shots. Unusual, whole damn bottle.

Nick Jul 5th, 2011 04:55 AM

I have never unboxed a hat out of a regular crate.

LordSappington Jul 5th, 2011 01:20 PM

I've gotten a few. I have like six paints though.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 5th, 2011 06:28 PM

I stopped opening crates. I have duplicates of damn near every item (at the very least every item I want) and hats don't do me much good unless they have set bonuses.

Fathom Zero Jul 5th, 2011 06:45 PM

You could gimme your crates, then. :D

Chojin Jul 5th, 2011 09:15 PM

don't you have to buy the keys to open them

Fathom Zero Jul 5th, 2011 09:19 PM

Or trade hats or metal for keys. :\