I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   my dog is dying (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23875)

Coyne Feb 13th, 2007 04:58 PM

Seriously though, my dog did die and I'm sorry about your dog.

Goat Cheese Feb 13th, 2007 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyne (Post 470916)
Seriously though, my dog did die and I'm sorry about your dog.

can I have the corpse?

i wanna eat it.

Coyne Feb 13th, 2007 05:04 PM

Goat Cheese, were you the guy I saw digging a whole in my backyard last night? because if you are, I'm sorry that I only shot you in the leg.

Goat Cheese Feb 13th, 2007 05:05 PM

Don't make me put a hex on your genitals.

Coyne Feb 13th, 2007 05:07 PM

You mean like crabs? because I wouldn't want that at all.

timrpgland Feb 13th, 2007 05:07 PM

Pets are awesome and I hope modern medicine works and keeps him going.

Losing a pet is never easy. I've only had one pet so far since living on my own and it's a cat. I've had him for going on 6 years now. I hope it lives forever.

One of our dogs died right in the living room of a heart attack in front of my whole family. That was depressing but I'm glad I already moved out of the house and didn't witness it myself.

Another one of our family pets had some weird disease (cat, 50/50 chance) that was spreading all over his body. His hair was falling out and his skin looked like it had been melted. We decided to go the medicine route and eventually the vets were able to stop it but at the cost of one of his eyes. He's a happy cat these days but is a cyclops.

Goat Cheese Feb 13th, 2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyne (Post 470926)
You mean like crabs? because I wouldn't want that at all.

No I mean a horrible mutant boil will grow on th tip of your genitals. ANd all the girls will want to get in your pants on taht day. prepare for letdown.

Coyne Feb 13th, 2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goat Cheese (Post 470928)
No I mean a horrible mutant boil will grow on th tip of your genitals. ANd all the girls will want to get in your pants on taht day. prepare for letdown.

I think I can survive one day, after all, the girls are trying to get into my pants everyday... Except when I wear shorts. But you are getting off the topic, and I hope your brain tumor bursts before you can respond to this thread anymore.

Goat Cheese Feb 13th, 2007 05:13 PM

YOU TEMPT ME?

Goat Cheese Feb 13th, 2007 05:13 PM

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBABALOO!

Blue Fox Feb 13th, 2007 08:08 PM

oookay

just make sure you don't overdo it with the keeping him alive thing (sorry if that didn't sound like i meant it to)

My friends grandmother has this like 17 year old dog. They always have to take it to the vet to drain the humungous tumor on it's back. It has really bad arthritis and is balding really bad.

I hate staying there cause the dog sleeps on the company room bed and usually i wake up with clumps of hair in my mouth.

Every time i go there (like every month or so) she's like, we're putting him down in a week or so.

My point is the poor dog is miserable and the only thing really keeping him going are these giant shots the woman gives him in the morning and stuff.

Not that i think u'd do that, but it is hard to say goodbye to a pet, even if u kno u should.

Lenor Feb 13th, 2007 08:21 PM

blackflag .. ohh so im just nobody??!?

I was nice.

Sorry, my adrenagland is already reserved for someone, along with my boobs. You would'nt be collecting much.

george Feb 14th, 2007 11:56 PM

lenore: yes.

sorry if i made you feel unloved blackflag.

i just enjoy making fun of the suffering of others, just like jesus does.

anyway, sorry something that you care about is being hurt and destroyed. pretty shitty world as it is, it sucks even more to lose something that only made you happy and never hurt anything.

Blue Fox Feb 15th, 2007 11:51 AM

preach on Father george!!!

Emu Feb 15th, 2007 11:59 AM

i think if there were ever an excuse needed to ban goat cheese, this thread would be it

Womti Feb 15th, 2007 12:38 PM

huge font is annoying

Coyne Feb 15th, 2007 02:23 PM

You think its annoying? I'm the one with the huge dick boil.

Terra Feb 16th, 2007 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyne (Post 471430)
You think its annoying? I'm the one with the huge dick boil.

yeah but it's got to be something to boast about

better than me. i've got bubble gum farts

Goat Cheese Feb 16th, 2007 04:04 PM

like they come out really fast and small?

The One and Only... Feb 16th, 2007 11:03 PM

Canines. Good for nothing without a proper grill and Worchester sauce.

Emu Feb 16th, 2007 11:05 PM