I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   TERRA AND LOTIDA APPRECIATION THREAD (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14788)

Anonymous Nov 7th, 2004 09:38 PM

Perhaps she means your act is as dead as the Stooges and your humor is as childish as Mickey Mouse.

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 09:56 PM

Uncork the champagne everyone, 'cause I win this argument.

Anonymous Nov 7th, 2004 09:59 PM

You forgot your "hilarious" ALL CAPS reply, fucktard.

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 10:02 PM

I already won, Max.

Anonymous Nov 7th, 2004 10:04 PM

No you didn't fucktard.

Okay we can see how THIS is going to turn out...

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 10:06 PM

Haha I so won.

Anonymous Nov 7th, 2004 10:07 PM

No you didn't fucktard.

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 10:08 PM

Also the winner isn't the one who posts last obviously but I win anyway except Iowa is full of fags and their votes didn't count but it's all red, baby, and I win for four more years.

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 10:09 PM

Stop being such a John Kerry :rolleyes Or an Al Gore :eek

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 10:10 PM

Fine, recount all you want you crybaby. :rolleyes

Anonymous Nov 7th, 2004 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I admit defeat and that I am and always will be a fucktard for thinking I can beat you.

Glad you agree fucktard. I win. :lol

Terra Nov 7th, 2004 10:11 PM

Milhouse, you fucking retard dicksnot. You couldn't win an argument if all the people in the whole fucking planet were dead and you were the last idiot standing.

Christ, the cum that hasn't been spun in your cock has more sense than you do.

Now get the fuck out of here or go have a cookie or some goddamn thing.

Jesus.

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 10:12 PM

The liberal media makes stuff up just like that. :eek

Guys, I win.

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 10:13 PM

Stay out of this, Heinz. :rolleyes

Esuohlim Nov 7th, 2004 10:14 PM

Well guys I'm out but you can keep manipulating quotes and stuff but it doesn't change the fact that I came out victorious in all this haha catch you on the flip side dudes.

Terra Nov 7th, 2004 10:22 PM

Triple post Milhouse. You suck. Go take your winnings and shove them up that massive ass cavity and pack it real good. That way your buddies will see that your otherwise "occupied" and won't pester you tonight.

Nightie night!

racialslur Nov 7th, 2004 10:30 PM

YES CAUSE I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT APPRECIATION.

Terra and Lotida: I appreciate you.

WTF Nov 8th, 2004 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
And Mickey Mouse is a cartoon wtf

I expected a lot more respect from a vet with over 6000 post to his name, Esu. I don't expect much from the other duckfucks with just over a 1000 posts, because frankly a mock in their mouth is no mocking matter, but from you, esu, I expected at least some Caps and a little respect. Or at the very least "the old threads were better" or something. I am disgusted, you cunt. >:

racialslur Nov 8th, 2004 01:38 AM

LOL @ "Esu"

WTF Nov 8th, 2004 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ftang Ftang Olay OLay
AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH

u stupid little shit eater WTF i'm gonna cut

you into little pieces with a pair of plastic scissors

U WILL DIE I SWEAR IT

Heh, heh, heh...You payin' much fer that ed-you-cation, boy? :rolleyes

MetalMilitia Nov 8th, 2004 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WTF
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ftang Ftang Olay OLay
AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH

u stupid little shit eater WTF i'm gonna cut

you into little pieces with a pair of plastic scissors

U WILL DIE I SWEAR IT

Heh, heh, heh...You payin' much fer that ed-you-cation, boy? :rolleyes

Shut up and stop trying to be funny, it doesnt suit you. >:

WTF Nov 8th, 2004 09:15 AM

Your mother fucks for bus-money and still walks and I am not nearly trying to be funny, just factual. >:

Terren Nov 8th, 2004 09:56 AM

Ok this is a serious question. I know I will be berated by some dushbags but I will ignore them

Who is Mad Max (I know it is a movie)? Everyone in this forum either loves him, fears him or seems to think they are
smart enough to challenge him by posting some dumb unoriginal homosexual reference.
I haven't formed an opinion yet, don't know if I will.

Terra Nov 8th, 2004 10:18 AM

Terren, far be it from me to presume to be a forum spokesperson but Max is what we make of him in our own personal ideal IMHO.

For myself, Mad represents many of us new people who log on to I-Mock and promptly get our asses shot off by other rather inconsistent regulars. Many of the regulars are even worse in their idiotic replies than the new people who try to find their own particular footing around here. And they are very harsh on new people here, if you haven't figured that out by now.

Some of the new people need to be handed their asses but many are like yourself in that you make posts that are decent enough, worth reading, and devoid of confrontational language. Some hold their own character very well.

Max to me, calls everybody out on their inconsistencies (nobody is spared) and has a helluva great time doing it. I don't think he forms any particular bonds but as I know so little about him (and I'm assuming he's a "he"), I could be completely erroneous. Max just seems to effortlessly pick people off for confronting him and it is effective.

I was one of his victims several times until I gained my footing here but I never took it personally from Max, of all people. That isn't to say I won't get my butt and tits handed to me by him in the future but it's one day at a time around here.

Personally, I would love nothing better to crawl into the back seat with Max and truly experience the joys of abuse but he's a busy man after all.

:)

WTF Nov 8th, 2004 10:24 AM

Well, I for one like Mad Max. He is a much better mocker than some of the vets in here and I think they just fucking jealous. They just can't fucking take it on the chin and come back with something original or better. They either steal his storyline or suck-up to him. Fucktards all of them.

But in any case, fuck you Mad Max :chatter :lol