I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-MOCKERY'S ROAD TRIP JOURNAL!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21160)

Terra May 10th, 2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
However, tumbleweeds are great to steal from the desert, as are steer skulls. The latter may require some extraneous tools and proceedures for the classic look if the steer is not yet dead or decomposed.

Or cooperative..

Trash May 10th, 2006 10:13 AM

Does Roswell have some magical 9 days of no tourists, or was it a typo?

Mockery May 11th, 2006 01:53 AM

Woo hah! Day 7 of the moving to California journal is now up! :o

Sethomas, actually, according to Tenno, tumbleweeds aren't something you wanna really touch. He posted a long thing about 'em in the travel journal blog thread on I-Mockery. Check it out.

thebiggameover, heh, I think I'll pass on camping out in the grand canyon. I like my modern conveniences far too much than to go sleeping with in a canyon with donkeys.

MarioRPG, just at the museum? How about that entire town is one big lame alien joke.

executioneer, sorry, I'm currently all out of bold. I hope this olive color will suffice. :(

executioneer May 11th, 2006 02:47 AM

penis :(

Zomboid May 11th, 2006 09:00 AM

Man, that texas chainsaw massacre and horror museum place sound awesome. Too bad ya couldn't get in. Would've been cool to see some pictures.

MarioRPG May 11th, 2006 03:05 PM

Those boots were definatly made for walking Rog. Shame on you for not buying them.

Misdemonar May 11th, 2006 05:21 PM

if you go through the valley of fire, at the end of it there is an indian reservation that is a fireworks store with m80's bottlerockets, and tons of fireworks. And those trucks are probaley going to yucca mountain....:(.

Fathom Zero May 11th, 2006 07:23 PM

More often than not, those trucks with tarps and radioactive signs on them contain the suits and Geiger counters and crap rather than your regular everyday radioactive isotope. I found this out the other day when a truck like that derailed on the highway near my house and they said it wouldn't pose a threat, at which point they said it was mostly non-radioactive equipment. I saw the deputies and sherriffs picking up helmets and crap off of the road.

Super Machine Neo May 12th, 2006 12:59 AM

This is so cool, Rog. Welcome to the greener grasses of West Coast Mockery. Heres hoping you can do some cool stuff with McClain!

Youre damn lucky to get some good sights, though. when I moved to the west coast, it was 3000 miles of goddamn corn!

Mockery May 12th, 2006 02:04 AM

Woo hah! Day 8 of the moving to California journal is now up! :o

Must get some sleeeeeep now.

Esuohlim May 12th, 2006 03:30 AM

I request a picture of you and Re in a poodle skirt and leather jacket (respectively plz) from Twisters.

thebiggameover May 12th, 2006 03:38 AM

so you didnt stay at the monta vista .... :(

glad you guys didnt fall in to that big ass hole in the ground. will you be going through death valley??????

Mockery May 16th, 2006 07:51 PM

We're alive! :eek

Now that I have an internet connection, the final entry Day 9 of the moving to California journal is now up! :o

Chojin May 16th, 2006 08:13 PM

glad to hear yall are ok, i was getting worried :<

Mockery May 17th, 2006 10:10 PM

Me too! I hadn't heard from myself in quite some time! :(

noob3 May 18th, 2006 02:10 AM

animal kill count on road trip plz

MarioRPG May 18th, 2006 02:43 PM

If killed for food it doesn't count.

AnouskaMaeve Dec 19th, 2009 01:43 AM

Hai everyone,

I took a lot more photos than what you saw in the journal. Actually, I think I had taken something like over 4 gigs worth of photos by the time our trip was over. As promised, I'm now here to deliver all those photos that you didn't get to see! Granted, some of the photos were of the amazing landscapes It's the absurdly massive 18-page photo gallery from I-Mockery's Great American Road Trip!

Tadao Dec 19th, 2009 01:47 AM

:lol

Pentegarn Dec 19th, 2009 02:04 AM

Wait, so when do the dancing girls jump out of the cakes then?