I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   WoW - Oh God Please Let Me Get A CE For Burning Crusade (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15185)

AChimp Dec 20th, 2005 09:42 AM

You can use the dressing room thing to preview items on your character. You just press CTRL and click the item.

I dressed up like High Warlord once. :(

bigtimecow Dec 20th, 2005 09:14 PM

oh i know. i was just being a fool :-p

Carnivore Dec 22nd, 2005 06:25 AM

Going to start BWL runs the first of the year. I can smell my Herald of Woe already!

And I saw the video, AChimp. God damned Shamans.... >:

AChimp Dec 22nd, 2005 09:31 AM

Shamans rule! I killed an epic'd-up-the-ass hunter with my 55 shaman and didn't even break a sweat!

Dr. V Dec 23rd, 2005 04:36 AM

Some priest kited a named green dragon into xroads today. All hell broke loose. It was chaos! I ws gonna take pics but it didn't occur to me untill like 30 secs before I had to leave for work. But needless to say it was cool.

EisigerBiskuit Dec 23rd, 2005 09:57 AM

Is that one of those Portal Protecting things?

ArrowX Dec 23rd, 2005 01:02 PM

God I want this game but I rekon I need a better comp to run it.

Duron 750
256mbRAM
Rage Fury Pro....

MetalMilitia Dec 23rd, 2005 03:50 PM

You think?

DamnthatDavid Dec 23rd, 2005 06:39 PM

we don't want you in the game :(

Oh, I almost got my brother banned for playing on his account and running around calling everyone gay while he was away in the Bathroom. GOD DAMN, those alliance people are uppitty faggots.

EisigerBiskuit Dec 23rd, 2005 08:13 PM

I called someone a horde fag as a compliment and everyone hopped on the touchy-feely band wagon. I got banned during sleep though.

CaptainBubba Dec 25th, 2005 02:29 AM

One time a group of 60 taurens and orcs just sat around a level 35 area and turned pvp on then positioned them near npc enemies so that we would accidently attack them and go into pvp so they could kill us. it went on for about an hour till we just left. They followed us for about another half hour but went back to the spot later, as when we returned they were still there.

This was before Honor points or any reward whatsoever existed for killing players. The horde is full of faggots just like any other internet group.

I even tried to communicate peace through kissing and dancing with them .

AChimp Dec 25th, 2005 10:44 AM

Sorry, that's just funny. :lol

I fully endorse the actions of those Horde.

Mr. Oysterhead Dec 25th, 2005 11:47 PM

A couple days ago me and this other warlock went to Goldshire and dropped some infernals. Then we set them loose so they could kill all the lowbie players. It was hilarious; especially since they all tried to defend themselves and only managed to piss them off. Then all our fun was ruined when some pallies showed up and didn't die.

CaptainBubba Dec 26th, 2005 02:53 AM

Yea! Lol! Those guys played the game for a longer time on that character and now other people can't play! Haha that is funny, mostly because realistically the only person who finds being a jerk online for no reason probably gets broken bottles shoved up his ass by his drunk step-dad every night because he forgot to pick up the newports for him! lol!

Seriously its just annoying for casual gamers to not get to play a game they dont play much anyway because some of the opposing faction feels bored with end game content. Thats why I picked a PvE server in the first place and these guys shouldnt have apparently.

AChimp Dec 26th, 2005 03:06 AM

You should have picked a PvP server, because those guys wouldn't have been standing there for longer than a minute.

DeadKennedys Dec 29th, 2005 12:04 AM

http://www.partingvisions.com/module...rder=0&thold=0

Real or fake, I know not

xbxDaniel Dec 29th, 2005 12:37 AM

Same here. I found this, but I'm thinking that it possibly could be photoshopped. Don't know, just tossing this out there.

EisigerBiskuit Dec 29th, 2005 12:37 AM

Well that information has been swimming around for a while. I say pandas.

The brtutal orcs

AChimp Dec 29th, 2005 12:40 AM

The pandas would be retarded. It'll probably be Draeni or Worgen.

CaptainBubba Dec 29th, 2005 12:44 AM

Heres my list of possibilities:

*Treants: Makes sense. Would be awesome. Not gonna happen.

*Keepers of the Grove/Dryads: Makes sense. Awesome. Fat Chance.

*Nerubians: Could make lots of sense with the upcoming Silithid. Awesome beyond awesomeness. Never gonna happen.

*Worgen: Wtf?

*Draeni: Doesn't make sense. Allied with Blood Elves. Lame and easy cop-out idea. Most likely canidate. :/

AChimp Dec 29th, 2005 12:58 AM

It has to be a humanoid (2 arms, 2 legs) otherwise people will start asking stupid questions like "why can't my dryad wear 2 pairs of boots?"

The Nerubians are all dead and controlled by the Scourge now.

DeadKennedys Dec 29th, 2005 02:30 PM

Xb, that's a fake picture because the blood elves will probably only have magic classes. Also, he looks like a night elf drawn over in blood elf colors... oh wait :lol

PLEASE be pandas

EisigerBiskuit Dec 29th, 2005 03:01 PM

Well that is actually a model from within the game. Just cut inside of the selection screen.

P-P-P-P-Panda!

CaptainBubba Dec 29th, 2005 03:27 PM

Did you ever play the Frozen Throne Chimp? There are surviving Nerubians as well who were never brought down. You have to fight them as Athas while traveling to the Frozen Throne.

In addition, the Sithilid and Nerubians descended from the same bloodline and eventually split, presumeably on a bad note. This could easily give way to some sort of alliance with alliance forces.

Maybe Dryads could wear two boots and n pants or something :rolleyes cmon it would be great.

Misdemonar Dec 30th, 2005 02:05 PM

Alliance probaley gets keebler elves.