I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chojin and Butt Buddies, Bring it (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=892)

Les Waste Feb 23rd, 2003 12:15 AM

And their responses are STILL at the most three minutes apart. Which means:

a) either it's the same person.

b) They talk on the phone to each other (while in the same house, in connected rooms) telling each other what they are going to post so that one can respond a minute later. However, considering Sketch/Xandor's posts are always so needlessly long, it cannot possibly take a minute to type one of those responses up, especially when you take into consideration lag as mew said previously. It is not possible to read a previous post, think about it, type a response, and waste precious seconds waiting for it to be posted. Which means of course the answer is a. And sketch/Xandor's "proof" has been "It's true cause I say it is!" and obviously fictious stories that make no sense.

:lol

Skulhedface Feb 23rd, 2003 12:27 AM

<~~ Knows full well my status is Newbie #1.

I'd prefer to keep it that way. ::chimes out::

Anonymous Feb 23rd, 2003 12:34 AM

Who are you, sevenjin? I was going to say something to Jekyl and Jekyl in the thread but now I'm more curious :(

Jin under another name, or...?

Regardless of whether you're here to try and 'trick' me, I have to respect the work that'd go into inverting only six in an animated gif, and knowing enough about DDR to throw in another phrase. And then playing off another redemption joke. Tha's jus neat.

Les Waste Feb 23rd, 2003 12:36 AM

You mean that isn't you? I just assumed it was. :(

WTF :(

Anonymous Feb 23rd, 2003 12:40 AM

Yeah, I don't know. haha

Les Waste Feb 23rd, 2003 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skulhedface

Um, ok, but why did you need to remind us? I don't think anybody would have brought your name up here.

Sevenjin Feb 23rd, 2003 12:48 AM

Yeah, its just me JIN*.

Apologies and all for taking the pictures, but i was mocking the way they just invert their one avatar and make themselves into the wonder twins or whatever.

hAhaha

And DDR Rocks, but guitar freaks better.

The recolor of six was just a new layer of purple just over his fur with color burn.

hAhahahahaha

w00t

Anonymous Feb 23rd, 2003 12:50 AM

DO YOU HAVE AIM :love :love :love

Skulhedface Feb 23rd, 2003 12:51 AM

Quote:

Skulhedface wrote:

Um, ok, but why did you need to remind us? I don't think anybody would have brought your name up here.
Because, unlike some newbs, I DID spend time on the message boards, read thru it, waded thru an endless sea of old posts and I caught on enough to realize that this was QUICKLY becoming a newbie vs. vet poster war.

I don't pick sides. Just an observation.

As for why I decided to actually post on this thread.. chalk it up to boredom. I think I'll go read some of the older threads some more.

Anonymous Feb 23rd, 2003 12:53 AM

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THE BONDS OF TRUE LOVE, BITCH FACE :love

Sevenjin Feb 23rd, 2003 12:53 AM

I think i added you to my icq to tell you but i think i gots aim somewhere, jin* look now.

Anonymous Feb 23rd, 2003 12:55 AM

k...You'll need to tell me your aim name before I can add you since I'm set to block everyone not on my list

:love

Skulhedface Feb 23rd, 2003 12:56 AM

Quote:

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THE BONDS OF TRUE LOVE, BITCH FACE
Such a thing does not exist (or have you NOT trudged through the "Loveline" threads yet?)

Therefore, I feel no guilt. :lol

Besides, take into consideration the phrase "hotel room rendezvous". Wouldn't you think that if indeed it were true love, it'd be more intimate expressed that way? Or is this to become the I-Voyeur thread?[/quote]

mew barios Feb 23rd, 2003 12:57 AM

jin is so much more prettyful than me. :(

Skulhedface Feb 23rd, 2003 01:00 AM

Besides, I always liked "bitchfist" better.

Sevenjin Feb 23rd, 2003 01:01 AM

True love is all around!

hahahaHaH

Ok, i just got jinvagrant.

HAHhahaheahhaEhA

Six and Red Six looks mad straight after each other.

hahahahahEhH

AHaHhaheheha

and flattering my vanity will get you everywhere mew.

aHAHehhaehhaEhaHE

MrAdventure Feb 23rd, 2003 01:30 AM

SOUP? :(

WHAT IS GOING ON? :eek

Sevenjin Feb 23rd, 2003 01:50 AM

SOUP????

Sho-doop!

youre the one for your love i think that i would do anything!

mew barios Feb 23rd, 2003 04:19 AM

while this thread isn't moving, i decided to make it a theme song. :o

http://www.mindspring.com/~jjjwest/r...d_vs_milla.mp3

MrAdventure Feb 23rd, 2003 04:53 AM

CATCHY LIKE A MITT!

I liked it mew, though I hesitate to award it to a thread like this. :(

Helm Feb 23rd, 2003 11:28 AM

I dunno if this has been said, frankly I didn't have the patience to read all the crap that's been posted, but uhh... he could be writing up lots of replies in notepad, and then posting one, logging out, logging in under the other name, and copy/pasting the other. Would take under one minute.

Not sure why a person would do that, however.

James Feb 23rd, 2003 01:52 PM

Because he wants us to believe that he has a friend... who lives in his house... awaiting his call to have him reply to things they could have talked about right there...

Like I said, it'd look much better for him to just admit he has no friends, than to have some sort of man-servant awaiting orders.

FS Feb 23rd, 2003 03:11 PM

Good christ. I've never seen a person that obsessed with winning a fight on the Internet. The only way this could get funnier, if Dr. Sketchyll does come back, would be if he'd start fighting Xanhyde to "prove" they're not the same person.

Les Waste Feb 23rd, 2003 04:33 PM

:lol

"Give me back my jacket Xandor!"
"No! It's mine now Xandor! I mean Sketch!"
"I'm telling your, I mean my mom on you!"

whoreable Feb 23rd, 2003 04:43 PM

looks like i missed all the fun :(
________
Vapor Cannon Vaporizer