I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   mr adventure told me lotida was a lesbo??? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12290)

Jixby Phillips Jun 23rd, 2004 12:01 AM

MrAdventurePants: hey remember that time lotida tried to sabotage the signing of the emancipation proclamation with a musket >: O
Jixby Phillips: what a c*nt
MrAdventurePants: remember that time lotida gave an cherokee indian girl smallpox because she wouldnt lick her vagina
MrAdventurePants: haha remember when lotida was in the secret service and she let the president die because she was afraid the bullet would hit her vagina >:o

Jixby Phillips: you're digging up some great stuff now=-O
MrAdventurePants: you can post some of this if you want i cant get onto imockery bit torrent is eating my internet :-*
MrAdventurePants: remember when lotida shot old yeller with a gun because he was too crazy to lick her vagina :-X
Jixby Phillips: you are on a roll :O
Jixby Phillips: this will get her for sure >:o
MrAdventurePants: would you put them up please i cant get to imockery :-(
MrAdventurePants: my internet is being eaten!
Jixby Phillips: i'll do it mr advenute anything to stop lotida from posting

Jixby Phillips Jun 23rd, 2004 12:27 AM

MrAdventurePants: do you remember that time when lotida murdered a baby boy because she heard prison is full of lesbians :-*
MrAdventurePants: but isntead she was sent to a boy prison and got raped
MrAdventurePants: a lot
MrAdventurePants: :oops

Jixby Phillips Jun 23rd, 2004 12:33 AM

MR ADVENTURE CONTINUES CRACKING WISE

MrAdventurePants: :oops
Jixby Phillips: oops indeed because i'm ognna have to post that in public!!!!
MrAdventurePants: go right ahead i only hope people read this before they meet lotida i dont want *anyone* trusting her >:o

MrAdventurePants: remmember that time when lotida fell in love with grandpa because all his wrinkles made him look like a million vaginas >:o

Duke Mustard of Burgess Jun 23rd, 2004 01:01 AM

HAHAHAHA. I tricked you into saying the bad word, goat scum!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Immortal Goat Jun 23rd, 2004 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke Mustard of Burgess
She's not a lesbian, she's a male trapped in the body of a South African Manatee, which makes her a both a ****** and a bottom-feeder. It's a fascinating species, the Bottom-Feeding ****** Manatee.

It's been nice knowing this character...

Duke Mustard of Burgess Jun 23rd, 2004 01:10 AM

It's been nice knowing this insipid little scrap of feces.

ArrowX Jun 23rd, 2004 03:01 AM

Oh please Sticky this :lol

:bestthread Because it is :)

B0risSpyder Jun 23rd, 2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotida
Quote:

Originally Posted by B0risSpyder
Lotida I know you don't need my help, you're doing fine, but I wanted you to know you have one guy in your corner :)

Thank you! :) But don't feel bad for me. Think of it this way.....while I was at work today, a whole bunch of virgin boys were thinking about me and posting about little ole' me!! :love Can you imagine how good that makes me feel? :)

And you KNOW they are jacking off to all those Lesbian stories because not one of them has a girlfriend! They can't even deny that.....how many threads have they posted in telling what losers they are and can't get laid....um.......A MILLION!! LOL!

SEVEN PAGES DEDICATED TO ME ME ME!!! :rock

:party

I don't feel bad for you, I feel bad for the f*ckheads who are embarassing themselves trying to p*ss you off!

You guys need to wise up and see that you're not getting to her, you're just showing how STUPID you are!

Immortal Goat Jun 23rd, 2004 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke Mustard of Burgess
HAHAHAHA. I tricked you into saying the bad word, goat scum!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA. I didn't say it!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Lotida Jun 23rd, 2004 07:21 PM

PAGE 8 and Counting!! Can I get a Hell Ya!! :rock

Jixby, just knowing that you are thinking of me while I am at work just makes my whole fucking night!! :love

Thanks for all the attention boys......don't forget those Kleenex's this is going to get good!! ;)

:bestthread

Lotida Jun 23rd, 2004 07:25 PM

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you, usually, but occassionally
I wanna talk about me........

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! :pirate

Immortal Goat Jun 23rd, 2004 07:33 PM

COUNTRY MUSIC SUCKS THE ONLY FEMALES THAT LIKE IT ARE LESBIANS EXCEPT FOR ALL OTHER FEMALES ON THIS SITE OTHER ThAN LOTIDA!

huond Jun 23rd, 2004 07:41 PM

i heard when she aws a kid lotida thought a vagabond was a vagina so when teacher aseked her what she wanted to be when she grew up she said "i wanna kiss vagabonds!"

Lotida Jun 23rd, 2004 07:42 PM

I'm not Gay but my girlfriend is! :conspiracy

Esuohlim Jun 23rd, 2004 09:00 PM

When someone told Lotida that her avatar is a red x she said "I know I wish it was a red vagina :("

Jixby Phillips Jun 23rd, 2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

if you have a girlfriend then thatd make YOU gay sorry to break it to you

Jixby Phillips Jun 23rd, 2004 09:33 PM

Quote:

SO SHE ADMITS IT!!!!

Brandon Jun 23rd, 2004 10:59 PM

I remember this one time? Lotida was walking down the street and a little Dutch boy put his finger inside of her. And she said to him (and this is great):

"NO, I'M NOT THAT KIND OF DYKE." :rolleyes

The Retro Kat Jun 24th, 2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B0risSpyder

:party

I don't feel bad for you, I feel bad for the f*ckheads who are embarassing themselves trying to p*ss you off!

You guys need to wise up and see that you're not getting to her, you're just showing how STUPID you are!

HAY BORIS THE SPITER, I HATE TO BRAKE IT TO YOU BUDDY BUT THERE IS NO WAY U ARE GOIN TO GET A DATE WITH LOTIDA OR ANYONE ON THE INTERNET EVEN BY BEING NICE TO THEM TH E KEY IS HAVING A VAGINA BECAUSE SHE LIKES VAGINAS BECUZ VAGINAS ARE HER LIFE AND YUM FOR HER BUT THATS GROSS AND IM NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT AND UR A FAG STFU PLZ KTHX

Anonymous Jun 24th, 2004 12:13 AM

I shall do mine in Japanese Poety form...

Lotida the dyke
Likes to eat hairy pussy
And lick the juices

Keep this thread alive! :lol

Esuohlim Jun 24th, 2004 12:15 AM

HAIKU IS ME AND SAM'S DEPARTMENT >:

AND SLAVEMASON >:

BOY YOU GOT ME STEAMED NOW >: >: >: :angrys

Anonymous Jun 24th, 2004 12:26 AM

Fuck Milhouse and Sam
And that fucktard Slavemason
I'll do what I want

ArrowX Jun 24th, 2004 01:46 AM

I am retarted
I Have no friends on this site
I refuse to leave

Keeps this thread Ruined

Anonymous Jun 24th, 2004 02:22 AM

ArrowX failed school
Continues to fail in life
Should kill himself now

B0risSpyder Jun 24th, 2004 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
HAY BORIS THE SPITER, I HATE TO BRAKE IT TO YOU BUDDY BUT THERE IS NO WAY U ARE GOIN TO GET A DATE WITH LOTIDA OR ANYONE ON THE INTERNET EVEN BY BEING NICE TO THEM TH E KEY IS HAVING A VAGINA BECAUSE SHE LIKES VAGINAS BECUZ VAGINAS ARE HER LIFE AND YUM FOR HER BUT THATS GROSS AND IM NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT AND UR A FAG STFU PLZ KTHX

Oooook The Retro Kat, the caps lock key on your computer seems to be broken! :lol :lol
I don't want to date anyone here, I just don't like to see men treating women like sh*t.

I'm not sorry for being a gentleman, when clearly you are a little boy.

Also try using spellcheck sometime :lol