I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705546)

kahljorn Feb 2nd, 2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

I made like twenty potions, but I didn't even go up a point. I think the secret lies in making expensive potions, but I don't have the patience to go looking online for the right ingredients.
hm i remember gaining a shitload of levels just by clearing my inventory of all the shit i picked up. i could be wrong though i guess but i always had an inventory full of alchemy shit and it woudl be stored in a bunch of places and i had to sell most of my potions cause tht shit weighed a lot

it sucks they took out the mortar and pestle cause thats how i used to get rich in those games :lol

AChimp Feb 4th, 2012 10:09 AM

Giant's toes and wheat combine to make a potion that gives you the most skillup. Plus you can just train alchemy every level.

It's pointless to pay for training on combat skills unless you're close to a perk you want or something, because you're constantly using those skills and they'll just level up on their own.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 4th, 2012 10:50 AM

that sounds like the worst breakfast ever though.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 8th, 2012 11:43 PM

Zomboid Feb 9th, 2012 01:12 AM

That was certainly...very, very enjoyable. And it was probably a real bitch to make.

Supafly345 Mar 21st, 2012 03:28 AM

Finally playing this, and getting kinda confused how suddenly enemies are able to 1 hit kill me. Normal enemies. I kill like 15 in a row who can barely hurt me, then one knocks me on my ass in a single shot. This happens from time to time, and I'm wearing ebony armor, with a decent level in it. I don't understand it.

Pentegarn Mar 21st, 2012 11:35 AM

That happened to me once or twice, turned out the guy had an ebony bow and ebony arrows.

AChimp Mar 21st, 2012 07:22 PM

I think there's something with 2-handed hammers that does crazy damage and ignores armor if you stand around and let them power attack you or something. I was pretty close to invincible for the last half of the game after crafting the shit out of some stuff and I still got one-shot a few times.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 22nd, 2012 02:03 PM

Those forsworn jerks that dual wield and spin when they attack almost got me a few times. They remind me of the Barb-icanes from Diablo 2.

>:

Zomboid Mar 22nd, 2012 04:38 PM

Yeah, those guys got me a few times when seemingly nothing else was really doing much damage. If you're playing as a melee guy and level up the right stuff, you can be pretty much invincible until that sort of shit.

I think Chimp's right about the two-handed hammer thing. I remember some random bandit had killed me twice with one, even after I'd killed all of her buddies without taking a scratch.