I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WE GOT OWNED!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16718)

Helm Mar 19th, 2005 09:13 AM

WE GOT OWNED!!

By the red oktober war group!!

Using an well-known php exploit or another, no doubt!!

TIME FOR VICIOUS BATTLE RAPS!!

Mad Melvin Mar 19th, 2005 09:19 AM

OH SHIT! :(

executioneer Mar 19th, 2005 09:24 AM

i hope someday to recover from this nightmare

Helm Mar 19th, 2005 09:31 AM

NOT ENOUGH BATTLE RAPS, PEOPLE!! WE DON'T WANT THEM TO THINK WE'RE WEAk

Mockery Mar 19th, 2005 09:33 AM

YES YOU HAVE GOT OWNED, anyone wanna battle me? Im in (even though my enlish is shitty!)

FS Mar 19th, 2005 09:44 AM

MAN THESE HOEZ WE GONNA DESTROY
I COME FROM THE STREET SO I AINT YO BOY
STOP DROP AND ROLL FOOL, FO I CAP YO KNEE
ONE TWO THREE, OPEN YA EYES AND SEE
THESE WANNABE PLAYAZ THEY DONT OWN SHIT
BEST LOOK ALIVE IF YA DONT WANNA GET HIT
GUESS WE STIRRED UP SOME SHIT WIT A FOOL WHOS DICKLESS
SO COME ON YALL LETS GET DOWN WIT DA SICKNESS

Word.

executioneer Mar 19th, 2005 10:01 AM

lol time to go back to ezboard ;(

Mockery Mar 19th, 2005 10:04 AM

WHICH 'HOEZ' U TALK ABOUT?
BETT IT IS YOUR OWN MOMS WITHOUT A DOUBT,
STOP DROP N ROLL? WHERE'S THE FIRE?
BETTER SHOW ME RESPECT AND AND CALL ME YOUR SIRE.
AND EVEN THOUGH MY ENLISH IS SHIT,
IT SOUNDS THE YOU ARE A 12 YEARS OLD KID
COME ONE GUY YOU CAN DO BETTER!
SCREAM IT LIKE EM; THE WEATHER THE BETTER
NEXT TIME BETTER THINK OF WHO YOU CALL A WANABE
I MIGHT HACK YOU TO! YOU JUST DONT WANNA SEE!

MetalMilitia Mar 19th, 2005 10:19 AM

Well, personally, I like this new theme :)

Thanks redwhatever war whatever

fungusamongus Mar 19th, 2005 10:20 AM

for a minute there I was all like ''when did I bookmark this?'' lol
- ) cyclops

Helm Mar 19th, 2005 10:24 AM

OMGZ FS YOU BETTER RAP BACK THAT WAS VICIOUS

THE FATE OF IMOCK HANGS IN THE BALANCE

ItalianStereotype Mar 19th, 2005 10:34 AM

oh shit guys, I'll totally beatbox for you

boom chika boom chika boom chika boom chika boom chika boom chika boom chika boom chika boom chika boom chika boom RIGGY RIGGY RIGGY

FS Mar 19th, 2005 10:37 AM

BOY DON'T PLAY WIT FIRE, YOU IS GONNA GET BURNED
AND ONCE YOU HIT JAIL YOU'LL BE TURNED AND CHURNED
BY A BIG MOTHERF*CKA WIT A 15 INCH SNAKE
YOU'LL BE CRYING FO MOMMA WHEN YO PELVIS BREAKS
SO SIT DOWN WIT DA LIL ONES OR YOULL GET HURT
AND IN A SPURT YOU'LL BE EATIN DA DIRT
HACK ME? BITCH YOU AINT HOT SHIT
GIT OUTTA MY FACE AND JUST CALL IT QUIT

Helm Mar 19th, 2005 10:49 AM

OH NO THE RED OKTOBER GUYS ARE HERE
MORE LIKE RED DICKTOBER AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?
YOUVE GOT A FACE THAT BEGS 'PUNCH HERE'
YOU USED A KNOWN PHP EXPLOIT YOU AINT ALL THAT BRIGHT
SO LET ME YELL IT WITH ALL MY MIGHT, 'TILL YOU'RE OUTTA MY SIGHT, YOU'RE CLUELESS, INEPT AND BORING, KINDA LIKE THE MOVIE ONLY WITHOUT SEAN CONNERY
SO I GUESS YOU CAN TAKE YOUR WAR GROUP AND STICK IT
WE'RE WITH THE SICKNESS AND YOU AIN'T DOWN WITH IT
IF YOU WANNA BATTLERAP YOU BETTER COWER, 'CAUSE WE MEAN IT
ME AN MY BUDDY FS ARE SURE GONNA BRING IT

Mockery Mar 19th, 2005 12:00 PM

Ok, so now I have to get all of the board descriptions entered in again? Gee, that's uh... fun.

Anonymous Mar 19th, 2005 12:07 PM

wow. this is all just too much chaos for me to handle

Anonymous Mar 19th, 2005 12:09 PM

i didn't know you could battle rap, rog.

for those of you who missed it, the board looked something like this

Seven Force Mar 19th, 2005 12:21 PM

:lol

sports Mar 19th, 2005 12:36 PM

this is unacceptable...

Anonymous Mar 19th, 2005 12:45 PM

oh shit the hackers must have banned sevenforceincusa man what a shame

Ninjavenom Mar 19th, 2005 12:46 PM

Well I for one don't know how to get my life back on track after this colossal tragedy.

James Mar 19th, 2005 12:56 PM

How can we ever recover from such a devastating attack of defaulting the board style?

This is the worst day since 9/11. I don't know how America - nay, the WORLD - will ever be able to smile again.

I give up. Just... fuck everyone OK?

Anonymous Mar 19th, 2005 01:01 PM

You have BAPE to thank for repelling their vicious onslaught before too much more of the board fell to their adolescent wiles. It took a lot out of him, though, and he's gone to bed.

Emu Mar 19th, 2005 01:50 PM

I missed THIS for the Ring 2? >: >:

Geggy Mar 19th, 2005 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James
How can we ever recover from such a devastating attack of defaulting the board style?

This is the worst day since 9/11. I don't know how America - nay, the WORLD - will ever be able to smile again.

I give up. Just... fuck everyone OK?

Correction... The worst day since the re-election of Bush.

MetalMilitia Mar 19th, 2005 03:39 PM

REDOKTOBBER have hardcore written all over them :eek

Archduke Tips Mar 19th, 2005 04:02 PM

I like it when hackers get charged with terrorism lol.

AChimp Mar 19th, 2005 06:53 PM

OH SHIT OWNED :(

This can be prevented by upgrading to the latest version of phpBB.

ziggytrix Mar 19th, 2005 07:21 PM

actually you have to update your php interpreter, too. that might mean it's out of your hands if you don't have full admin privs on your server.

AChimp Mar 19th, 2005 08:34 PM

Nah... don't think so. The version of PHP the server is running doesn't ahve much to do with the boards being hacked. The server is probably already running 4.3+, anyways.

This is an old-ass version of phpBB, though, and it has a trillion known exploits, including that one that lets someone install whatever they want on the server.

ziggytrix Mar 19th, 2005 10:26 PM

IF it's running 4.3.10 or newer, it's fine. But there is a known exploit for older versions.

Anonymous Mar 19th, 2005 11:41 PM

I know, i tell rog to update the boards all the time and he just goes 'I'M ROGER AND I'M THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER :tear'

BAPE Mar 20th, 2005 01:41 AM

ok i am glad everyone is alright i got us back up and we are staying that way but i am feeling the part responsible for this one this goes back to the old boards yes there were other boards before here got to mention that for the newbs right haha well lets just say some were not made to be mockers and they have been plotting the revenge this long failing the initiation can do a lot to a man you know that you will never make the grade this cuts very deep into the soul many years too and now it all comes out but this is all they have got that is why they did not make the cut and we are still standing we will pull together i dont go down that easy am i right[/quote][/center]
Code:

[code[code[they got in the back door but now it is sealed do not worry i will take care of them newbs will never learn[/code
]/code]

DamnthatDavid Mar 20th, 2005 02:14 PM

Does this qualify for a huzzah?

NOT Jixby Phillips Mar 20th, 2005 04:33 PM

What the heck are you people talking about :/

Slinky Ferret Mar 25th, 2005 11:03 AM

:)

Some people decided to "hack" the forums. These forums are written in a scripting language called PHP. The latest version of PHP is version 5 and is alot more secure than the 4.3 version.

The problem with any web based software is that because programmers are humans, they can make errors and write code that can be a security risk. This is known as an bug or security hole and can be "exploited" by "hackers" to gain access to restricted areas or delete files etc etc.

It is hard work keeping up to date with software, especially web based because the internet is changing and developing so fast. Think of the many viruses and worms that are spread due to a mixture of lapse users and lack of time for crucial updates.

For Rog to update the software he will need to backup the database (which holds everything you read on here) and then upload the new scripts, making sure they have the correct permissions. Then he'll need to import the database. This sounds easy and straightforward but it isn't. He has carefully added extras which are known as "Mods" which have enhanced the forums, not to mention the most excellent colour schemes. He will probably have to re add these. Its a time consuming purpose and will probably mean the boards are down for a while.

I hope that makes some sense to you.

Anonymous Mar 25th, 2005 01:24 PM

Well, well, well I leave for a little awhile and I suddenly get an email message out of the blue from you fucktards saying you got hacked.

Ah the hypocrites, sycophants, mindless sheep and other mental deficients on this site have once again been proven to be helpless fucktards and prey to those stronger than they. You dicksnots should be used to it though, I mean that’s pretty much how you bitch boys go through those 2 hours of real life you actually don’t spend on the internet. Shit you fucktards are pathetic. Do the world a favor and fucking commit ritual suicide Jonestown style.

See ya later fucktards, this is the funniest thing that this board has had on it since I left! :lol

Respectfully,

Mad Max

P.S. You’re all still a bunch of fucktards. :lol

NOT Jixby Phillips Mar 25th, 2005 01:50 PM

GO FUCK YOURSELF MADMAX, SERIOUSLY, GO STICK A BRICK UP YOUR STUPID ASSHOLE ASS!! I HATE YOU AND FUCK YOU

I CANT WAIT UNTILL YOU'RE BANNED AGAIN SO I CAN LAUGH RIGHT IN YOUR FACE

I'm sorry everyone but this shit really makes me mad. If I ever met Mad Max in a dark alley... well, perhaps I shouldn't say, but needless to say, he'd never post here again.

Anonymous Mar 25th, 2005 02:09 PM

NOTJixbyPhillips: Fucktard, if you met me in a dark alley you’d be begging to suck my dick and take it up your herpes encrusted ass for 10 dollars so you could get a fucking fix, you goddamn faggot crack whore. At which point I would re-direct you to Helm who's into fucking young boys such as yourself. :lol

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
We got FREE PLAY on this game fucktards! :lol

Esuohlim Mar 25th, 2005 02:12 PM

Seriously :|

Anonymous Mar 25th, 2005 02:16 PM

Hey its my old fucktard Milhouse! So did you ever learn some new material yet? Or are you still using old issues of Mad Magazine to get your material?

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
YOU FUCKTARD! :lol

Mr. Fugo Mar 25th, 2005 02:22 PM

It's a jolly retrospectical day

Emu Mar 25th, 2005 02:22 PM

oh jesus

Anonymous Mar 25th, 2005 02:26 PM

Mr. Fugo: Indeed it is fucktard, indeed it is! :)

Emu: Not quite fucktard, but I'm still your fucking better, you shit eating cum guzzler!

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
BACK IN BUSINESS FUCKTARDS! :lol

Mr. Fugo Mar 25th, 2005 02:28 PM

Yeah :)

Esuohlim Mar 25th, 2005 02:28 PM

Seriously :|

executioneer Mar 25th, 2005 02:31 PM

oh man i hope redleader sees this thread and mad max calls him a fucktard :(

executioneer Mar 25th, 2005 02:38 PM

seriously i would pay good money to see a redleader/mad max fight, maybe with a little NOT Jixby and marine thrown into the mix :(

Anonymous Mar 25th, 2005 02:40 PM

redleader is a sad pretender to the goddamn throne, no matter how much he tries he'll always be as pathetic as the rest of you fucktards. He can't even out-insult you goat blowing fucktards.

When he starts getting banned because the mods are afraid of his influence, THEN he might be getting somewhere, but until that time he's a fucktard like the rest of you.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
BANNED 3 TIMES! :lol

FS Mar 25th, 2005 02:58 PM

this is fucking incredible.

Studio8 Mar 25th, 2005 03:00 PM

I DO NOT need this stress right now

Slinky Ferret Mar 25th, 2005 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banned
Ah the hypocrites, sycophants, mindless sheep and other mental deficients on this site have once again been proven to be helpless fucktards and prey to those stronger than they. You dicksnots should be used to it though, I mean that’s pretty much how you bitch boys go through those 2 hours of real life you actually don’t spend on the internet. Shit you fucktards are pathetic. Do the world a favor and fucking commit ritual suicide Jonestown style.

Which one of those things am I? Do I count as a bitch boy even though I am of the fairer sex? Also what is Jonestown style? Does it involve lots of bling bling? How can I become a sycophant? (What is a sycophant?) Do you give training on how to be all these things? Can I put it on my cv?

Please reply, I can't wait! I am a mindless sheep. Dicksnot haha

Slinky Ferret Mar 25th, 2005 09:08 PM

sycophant - a person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage.

hypocrite - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold

No entry found for meaningless sheep.

mental deficiency - failure in intellectual development that is marked by low intelligence or mental retardation and that may result in an inability to function competently in society

No entry found for fucktard.

No entry found for dicksnot.

I can function competently in society. Its a shame you can't, if you could you wouldn't be banned. :)

Have a nice day![/b]

liquidstatik Mar 25th, 2005 09:09 PM

you told him![/b]

Chojin Mar 25th, 2005 09:09 PM

He actually is banned, though. We ban him every month or so when he comes back to tell us how badly we're getting owned by his declarations of ownage. Most of us have just learned to tune him out.

The sad thing is that he does the same crap on at least 4 other forums.

ziggytrix Mar 25th, 2005 09:11 PM

i think he got rebanned, but i would love to help.

he would say you are one of the mindless sheep (just guessing which he'd pick, i really don't know).

you count as a fucktard (again, trying to guess his response is tricky).

jonestown is home of a famous kool-aid recipe. it involves no bling, but tastes kinda funny.

he only gives training on how to get your ass banned for being obnoxious and unfunny.

you can put whatever you like on your cv, but if you think they're going to check up on it, you better be sure you can verify it. :(

ziggytrix Mar 25th, 2005 09:12 PM

that was 3 minutes of hardcore posting, guys! :O

FS Mar 26th, 2005 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
The sad thing is that he does the same crap on at least 4 other forums.

I was going to ask if he'd done anything at all inbetween last time he got banned and now, since he didn't even miss a beat in picking up his fucktard shtick, but now I guess I have my answer: same thing he always does.

Dole Mar 26th, 2005 06:44 AM

Quote:

See ya later fucktards, this is the funniest thing that this board has had on it since I left!
so...been reading the boards every day? Dont get out much?