I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Too much black? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3108)

GothNAPrepsBody May 5th, 2003 11:40 AM

Too much black?

This morning when i got up and got dressed my mom told me I had t much black on and that i couldnt wear my spikes. Which is stupid because not only did I do it any way but also that she hasnt said a word for the past two years was this really fair to try and stop me now I mean Im not hating on preps but if they can wear what they want why cant i wear what I want.

James May 5th, 2003 11:48 AM

Strike one.

Les Waste May 5th, 2003 11:53 AM

More like "strike one hundred and one." >:

This idiot makes Retro Kat look brilliant. >:

GothNAPrepsBody May 5th, 2003 11:55 AM

i

Your boath wrong Ive been keeping count...

Matt Harty May 5th, 2003 11:57 AM

And now your funny :)

GothNAPrepsBody May 5th, 2003 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
And now your funny :)

:(

Protoclown May 5th, 2003 12:13 PM

Re: Too much black?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
Im not hating on preps but if they can wear what they want why cant i wear what I want.

Why don't you write a fucking poem about it? :lol

James May 5th, 2003 12:25 PM

Christ, I'm so glad GothicPoet isn't here anymore. Imagine if that BJ-cazed whackjob and this halfwitted poser got together. :(

But anyway, I'll write a poem for him.

Boath side of the story
One side is me
Black is all around
Black is all I see
Spikes, my neck
Pain, all the same
Mother, leave me alone
You never loved your daughter

FS May 5th, 2003 02:29 PM

I FIND THIS THREAD RACIST. >:

Captain Robo May 5th, 2003 02:58 PM

I get it now. You guys mock out of love

Esuohlim May 5th, 2003 03:07 PM

Quote:

This morning when i got up and got dressed my mom told me I had t much black on and that i couldnt wear my spikes.

OMG WTF SHE CAN'T MAKE YOU LEAVE YOUR SPIKES HOME!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS OUTRAGEOUS SITUATION???

noob3 May 5th, 2003 04:05 PM

my mom once told me that i couldnt wear my dress outside

i was sad

sadie May 5th, 2003 04:25 PM

when my parents wouldn't let me wear my faded jeans with the holes in the knees and arse, i fumed that i'd never do that to my own kids.

the other day, i told my son he wasn't leaving the house with his boxers showing.

:(

waterwitch May 5th, 2003 04:48 PM

sadie, all parents are hypocrites....it comes as part of the package...you get children, you become a hypocrite...maybe there's some weird medical procedure you can get that can reverse the effects...? meh...

Rongi May 5th, 2003 04:50 PM

...the dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them...

Captain Robo May 5th, 2003 05:16 PM

RONGI, YOU'RE A NINJA.

The Retro Kat May 5th, 2003 05:46 PM

Goth, your first mistake is being a goth.

Grazzt May 5th, 2003 05:50 PM

Goth, get Anne Rice to drain your parents.

Evil Robot May 5th, 2003 05:56 PM

You are all unfit to live.

Captain Robo May 5th, 2003 06:35 PM

You must be a loner :rolleyes

sadie May 6th, 2003 10:27 AM

how many kids do you have, waterwitch?

Helm May 6th, 2003 10:45 AM

Dear Diary,

kellychaos May 6th, 2003 10:48 AM

If I had a million dollars ... I'd buy you a black dress ... but not a real black dress ... that's cruel. :/

Helm May 6th, 2003 10:56 AM

there's two kinds of people in this world, goths and preps...

kellychaos May 6th, 2003 11:10 AM

Dear Mr. Vernon,

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions ... but what we found out is that each one of us is a brain ... and an athlete ... and a basket case ... a princess ...and a criminal... Does that answer your question?

Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

ziggytrix May 6th, 2003 11:32 AM

:lol

GothNAPrepsBody May 6th, 2003 11:34 AM

g

First off Im not trying to offend anyone Im simply saying a sixteen year old should be able to choose his (or her) own clothes.

Esuohlim May 6th, 2003 11:36 AM

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN'T WEAR YOUR SPIKES!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!! >: >: >:

sadie May 6th, 2003 11:38 AM

AS LONG AS YOU'RE UNDER MY ROOF...

ziggytrix May 6th, 2003 11:43 AM

Re: g

Quote:

a sixteen year old should be able to choose his (or her) own clothes.

YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SHARE YOUR OPINION WHEN YOU ARE 18, UNTIL THEN YOU ARE YOUR PARENTS' PROPERTY. HAVE A NICE DAY.

GothNAPrepsBody May 6th, 2003 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
Quote:

YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SHARE YOUR OPINION WHEN YOU ARE 18, UNTIL THEN YOU ARE YOUR PARENTS' PROPERTY. HAVE A NICE DAY.

You Sound like my mom

Milhouse that sounded more like my dad just alot less sarcasim

But I do understand where Sadies coming from

ziggytrix May 6th, 2003 11:58 AM

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE GROUNDED. NO MORE POSTING FOR YOU TODAY. >:

GothNAPrepsBody May 6th, 2003 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE GROUNDED. NO MORE POSTING FOR YOU TODAY. >:

Helm May 6th, 2003 12:21 PM

OMG YOU'RE SO REBELIOUS! DO YOU OWN A SWITCHKNIFE?

kellychaos May 6th, 2003 12:31 PM

You know what this is from, don't you? This is because she's been hanging around all of them lousy greasers! >:

GothNAPrepsBody May 6th, 2003 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helm
OMG YOU'RE SO REBELIOUS! DO YOU OWN A SWITCHKNIFE?

Theres only one wy for you to find out...
Give me your street adress

FS May 6th, 2003 02:39 PM

sadie May 6th, 2003 03:16 PM

greasers. >:

James May 6th, 2003 03:30 PM

Quote:

Sounds like SOMEONE has a gender issues. :lol

Daphne May 6th, 2003 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoclown
Quote:

Im not hating on preps but if they can wear what they want why cant i wear what I want.

Why don't you write a fucking poem about it? :lol

:lol

Jesus, if you want to wear your fancy goth togs so badly then why don't you move out?

Jesus, maybe more people would like goths if they weren't crying into their count chocula all the fucking time.

sadie May 6th, 2003 05:04 PM

but what's a goth without all the bitching and whining? ;)

Jeanette X May 6th, 2003 05:07 PM

That was great KellyChaos! :lol

And goth kid, stop being so gutless! Grow a backbone and wear what you want.

sadie May 6th, 2003 05:12 PM

GROUNDED. >:

waterwitch May 6th, 2003 06:15 PM

...considering there have been so many posts, i think the queston that was asked for me has been lost...but i'll answer anyway...

sadie, i don't have kids, i am a kid...i guess....my parents were "rebels" when they were kids...my dad did drugs, both of them moved out early e.t.c....but they're dead set against it now...it's a parental trait, to be a hypocrite...

i'm just hypocritical by nature......

Esuohlim May 6th, 2003 07:39 PM

I hope the period key breaks on your keyboard. >:

waterwitch May 6th, 2003 07:56 PM

it has before!!! that's why i keep swapping keyboards...i think we have about 6 or 7 broken ones lying around this house... :P

Esuohlim May 6th, 2003 08:03 PM

Shut up.

Les Waste May 6th, 2003 08:04 PM

Well maybe the period key on your keyboards wouldn't break if you didn't use it so much, you stupid cunt.

You aren't supposed to use between 9 and 15 fucking periods in a sentence, no matter how often you want to emphasize a pause.

Stop abusing elipses, dumbass >:

waterwitch May 6th, 2003 08:05 PM

i don't care...i'm not going to let you ruin my typing style..fuck off...

CaptainBubba May 6th, 2003 08:09 PM

You have a crush on EVERYYY guy.

You are ready to look SOOOOO good.

You got jealous.

You have jimmies.

Les Waste May 6th, 2003 08:12 PM

Well, your typing style is stupid and it sucks, and your typing style reflects the person using it. But I was just offering some constructive criticism; if you don't want your keyboards breaking all the time, maybe there is a different way of getting your message across that won't malfunction your period key. Like this:

i don't care (pause) i'm not going to let you ruin my typing style (pause) fuck off (pause)

Try that out and see how you like it. :)

waterwitch May 6th, 2003 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainBubba

You got jealous.

You have jimmies.

...whats the relevance here???

oh...and a crush on every guy? that's funny...the "guys" in here are total morons...i don't see why i'd have a crush on them...

waterwitch May 6th, 2003 08:16 PM

i'm lazy...(pause) takes too long to type whereas "..." is shorter and easier...

and if it was constructive, then what were the insults doing in there?

i'm going to work now....go fight with someone else...

Esuohlim May 6th, 2003 08:36 PM

no...don't go...away..........we....like fighting with.......

...you :(

ziggytrix May 6th, 2003 10:31 PM

One day you fuckers will talk about this thread as if it were the good ol' days. >:

noob3 May 6th, 2003 10:46 PM

ZIGGY, I REMEMBER EVIL ZIGGY TRIX :( THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL DAYS :(

ziggytrix May 6th, 2003 11:33 PM

I remember that fucker. To this day I can't keep him and that other guy distinct in my drug-addled brain. :/

Captain Robo May 6th, 2003 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainBubba

You got jealous.

You have jimmies.

BAD MOVE, BUCKO.

sadie May 6th, 2003 11:52 PM

they say overuse of punctuation marks in odd manners is a sign of mental illness.....just think about emily dickinson and her dashes....poor waterwitch....all fucked-up in the head and shit....it really is a pity...:(

ziggytrix May 6th, 2003 11:57 PM

.... . .-.. .--. / .... . .-.. .--. / ... - --- .--. / --. --- - .... / -. / .--. .-. . .--. / .-- --- -. - / ... .... ..- - / ..- .--. / ... - --- .--. / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .... . .-.. .--. / ... - --- .--.

Schimid May 7th, 2003 12:00 AM

STOP!

noob3 May 7th, 2003 12:02 AM

i posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread ;(

Ninjavenom May 7th, 2003 05:57 AM

Why would you type (pause)? You're not a goddamned play, why can't you just use ONE PERIOD? Even if you put a space after it, it still saves you time, you moronic goat.

waterwitch May 7th, 2003 06:04 AM

...because i don't WANT to...look, do you fuckers have to pick in holes in what i do? i do something because i want to, not because there's any real reason behind it...get over it...i'm not going to change, you're never going to like it, so just DEAL with it....

Schimid May 7th, 2003 06:20 AM

waterwitch May 7th, 2003 06:48 AM

HA! not likely...

Schimid May 7th, 2003 06:52 AM

GothNAPrepsBody May 7th, 2003 06:55 AM

Quote:

This morning when i got up and got dressed my mom told me I had t much black on and that i couldnt wear my spikes. Which is stupid because not only did I do it any way but also that she hasnt said a word for the past two years was this really fair to try and stop me now I mean Im not hating on preps but if they can wear what they want why cant i wear what I want.

GothNAPrepsBody May 7th, 2003 06:58 AM

;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X

If youd actually read the first post in this thread youll see I do wear what I want Ohh but dont worry incase your lost and cant find your way back I posted it in a quote right above.

Spectre X May 7th, 2003 07:04 AM

:lol you idiot goth poser. you could've just put that in the same post :lol you're an idiot.

GothNAPrepsBody May 7th, 2003 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterwitch
look ...whats the relevance here???

oh...and a crush on every guy? that's funny...the "guys" in here are total morons...i don't see why i'd have a crush on them...

:tear

GothNAPrepsBody May 7th, 2003 07:40 AM

;

Dumb ass
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectre X
:lol you idiot goth poser. you could've just put that in the same post :lol you're an idiot.

You Dumb Ass you couldve only posted idiot once your a dumbass :party

waterwitch May 7th, 2003 07:42 AM

..schmid, i really hope that the image you posted is an actual photo of you...if it is, i can see why you spend your time on here..no one would want to look at you in real life...that's just plain scary...

and "newbie"...? that's funny....

Spectre X May 7th, 2003 07:47 AM

oh mr. Poser you lack all other descriptions except for "idiot", therefore you are an idiot, idiot. :rolleyes

sadie May 7th, 2003 12:15 PM

at least daisyhead was intelligent. :(

Daphne May 7th, 2003 01:06 PM

Quote:

sadie, i don't have kids, i am a kid...i guess....my parents were "rebels" when they were kids...my dad did drugs, both of them moved out early e.t.c....but they're dead set against it now...it's a parental trait, to be a hypocrite...

i'm just hypocritical by nature......

Did it ever occur to you, that your parents might have- oh I don't know- grown up and learned from their mistakes?
I moved out early and did drugs when I was younger (I don't have kids) but I realize know how stupid it was now. Drugs are just boring and a waste of money. That said, I know a lot of people who still like doing drugs, but most of them are pretty boring. You can only hear the "I got so high last night" story so many times before it gets old.

It doesn't make someone a 'hypocrite' to learn from their mistakes and change their mind.

P.S. I bet your Mommy is a MUMMY 8-)

Jeanette X May 7th, 2003 01:13 PM

Re: ;

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X

If youd actually read the first post in this thread youll see I do wear what I want Ohh but dont worry incase your lost and cant find your way back I posted it in a quote right above.

So what the hell are you bitching about? Nobody wants to hear you stupid problem.

kellychaos May 7th, 2003 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daphne
Did it ever occur to you, that your parents might have- oh I don't know- grown up and learned from their mistakes?
It doesn't make someone a 'hypocrite' to learn from their mistakes and change their mind.

That's kind of what I was going to say and that the parental units might, just might, care about the little goth (pause) well, that is, if and when I cared enough to give an opinion. :/

Helm May 7th, 2003 01:41 PM

Quote:

i don't care...i'm not going to let you ruin my typing style..fuck off...
Your 'typing style' has been used by every idiot since the dawn of the internet, you goat. Along with 'your/you're' and "LOL TEH PENISH!111!!1" it's some of the most consistent internet stupidity we have to put up with. You apparent lack on interest in making your posts at least somewhat presentable is irritating to even the most apathetic forum patron, to the point that they want to set you on fire. This is partly why everybody who doesn't usually partake in moron bashing is going out of their way to attack you. The other reason is that you're one of the most self-absorbed, ignorant, downright stupid people to ever grace this forum with their stench. Amazing.

Oh, also, I'd love to slit you from neck to stomach with that little switchblade of yours, kick your insides out while crushing your spine with a hammer. String you up by the intestines on a ventilator fan, and then leave you there to struggle while retarded kids with an acute sense of justice took swings at you with baseball bats, just because the concept of 'humour' is so completely beyond you.

You'd look good in black, then.

GothNAPrepsBody May 7th, 2003 01:52 PM

r

A little advice..............check the backseat before you get in your car tonight.......oh and have somebody else start it for you too.

Jeanette X May 7th, 2003 02:01 PM

Re: r

Quote:

A little advice..............check the backseat before you get in your car tonight.......oh and have somebody else start it for you too.

Eeeeek! A little pale waif is going to kill me! :rolleyes
Don't make me laugh, child. :troutslap

CastroMotorOil May 7th, 2003 02:03 PM

I'm ashamed,.,to admit/./this but i LOLed harder...at the second schmid pic...then at anyhting else,,,that has been posted?%$on this board in a while.

sadie May 7th, 2003 02:04 PM

daphne is so wise.

and helm is so dreamy.

Daphne May 7th, 2003 02:19 PM

you're the whole package sadie ;) :love

Quote:

Were you not just saying internet threats were lame? Well guess what, coming from a sad little wiener boy with runny black lipstick and your mom's panty-hose for sleeves, it's even sadder.

:nowwacththefuckersaythisemoticndidn'twork

sadie May 7th, 2003 02:53 PM

:lol :love

whoreable May 7th, 2003 03:01 PM

Quote:

I NEED to add this emoticon.

Ninjavenom May 7th, 2003 03:02 PM

Daphne, that emoticon didn't work. Get with the program :rolleyes

As for Goth, generally if your parents disagree with the way you dress that much, it's because you look fucking DUMB. Wearing spiked bracelets is only cool if

a. You're Chun-Li
or
b. You're ten years old.

Now, unless you can show us your Kikkouken, i'm going to be inclined to believe the latter of the two choices. I'll bet you like godsmack, too, right? And Johnathan Davis' poetic lyrics and extreme, bold musical stylings? And Slipknot's HEAVY FUCKING METAL approach to MTV? I wouldn't put it past you. I'll also bet if you stoped dressing like shit you'd find on the side of the road, people would actually take you seriously, and you wouldn't have to be a goth. Take Helm up on his offer, no one will miss you.

Les Waste May 7th, 2003 03:53 PM

Re: r

Quote:

But if there's a car bomb in Helm's car, why would you be waiting in the back seat? Then you would die too. You didn't think this empty threat out very much, cow fucker.

And the Preppy Goth posted four times in a row on page three in this thread, when no posts at all would have been more than enough. That should be considered flooding and he should be banned. >:

James May 7th, 2003 04:19 PM

I think it's time for Gothypoo to change his user pic again. Yeah.

Zosimus May 7th, 2003 04:32 PM

Quote:

Daphne, may I qoute you in my sig?

Daphne May 7th, 2003 04:49 PM

knock yourself out ;)

waterwitch May 7th, 2003 05:54 PM

daphne, i was joking...i wasn't being serious...

my parnets HAVE grown up...my parents HAVE learnt from their mistakes, and i can almost guarantee that i'm going to do the exact same thing when i get older (and i think my first "fix" will be to not let my children near chatrooms/forums/im's till they're over 16...)

...you really think i'd call my own parents hypocrites? for someone who seems to be as smart as you, you have some pretty idiotic ideas...

and helm, i'm not even going to dignify your pathetic post with a decent long and involved comeback(like you did)...if you want to kill me, go ahead and try...you want to hurt me simply because you can't do anything else...

CaptainBubba May 7th, 2003 06:01 PM

"and i think my first "fix" will be to not let my children near chatrooms/forums/im's till they're over 16..."

You haven't learned a thing. Obviously any member of your direct genetic code should be dead loooong before they reach the first trimester.

I am in no shape, form, or fashion being the slightest bit sarcsatic. >:

waterwitch May 7th, 2003 06:04 PM

that's nice....i'll point out a few facts here -
- you don't really know me, only my annoying, patronising, egotistical side...
- you're in no position to judge whether i should have kids...
- while i believe in abortion, i'm not planning on aborting every child i happen to fall pregnant with....in actual fact, i'd prefer not to abort any of them...

...now...would you like to start again?

AChimp May 7th, 2003 06:51 PM

Why would you want to wear little bitch Goth clothes to begin with? Those spike things make you look like a dog.

I saw some freak wearing Gothy shit and a full cape yesterday. I rolled down my window and laughed at him as a drove by. I think he started crying but I'm not sure. :lol

Zosimus May 7th, 2003 07:05 PM

Quote:

knock yourself out ;)

thank you most graciously!

Cap'n Crunch May 7th, 2003 07:23 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if GothNAPrepsBody and waterwitch were the same person, so it looks like they have support. My dog has a spiked collar, they are for bad ass dogs, not faggy goths.

waterwitch May 7th, 2003 07:42 PM

i'm a chick, he's a guy....gee, so many similiarities there...i'm not goth, he is...hmm, yet again, similiarities...you people KEEP thinking i'm a character, and i'm not...i'm an actual person, (allbeit you're getting the most annoying agravating side of me..but i'm still a person)...

Captain Robo May 7th, 2003 07:53 PM

GOTHANDPREPSBOY I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND I'VE SEEN WHERE YOU SLEEP AND I SWEAR YOUR MOTHER WILL CRY WHEN SHE SEES WHAT I'VE DONE TO YOU.

Captain Robo May 7th, 2003 07:53 PM

Quote:

i'm a chick, he's a guy....gee, so many similiarities there...i'm not goth, he is...hmm, yet again, similiarities...you people KEEP thinking i'm a character, and i'm not...i'm an actual person, (allbeit you're getting the most annoying agravating side of me..but i'm still a person)...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AVRIL LAVIGNE SONG.