I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Oct 26th, 2013 04:58 PM

Dress you kid as a birth control pack with a day accidentally skipped.

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2013 08:39 PM

Frightening to some.

To tell you the truth, I don't like costume contests. My grandmother and mom used to enter me into them and those costumes got ridiculous. I always won first place or grand prize, but I did it trying to balance a giant chickenwire cabbage patch kid head on my scrawny broken neck. I hate that parents are trying to tell kids they have a shot at winning a contest dressed in a boxed costume that is identical to fifty other kids'. Too much stress to be fun, and too much stress constantly trying to come up with something original. I think next year if I haven't thought of something amazing that my kid likes, or if my kid hasn't thought of something amazing that I can reasonably execute, I'm going to say fuck it and let her assemble whatever.

Phoenix Gamma Nov 1st, 2013 02:43 PM

I went to a Halloween party last night as Big Boss. Grew my hair out and a beard and bought some camo and everything.

I showed up to the party and only 4 other people were in costume. I brought a sack of candy and some beer and nobody ate/drank any of it. Everyone was just sitting around watching a shitty internet stream of the Bruins game and nobody was really talking. 45 minutes in I realized I wasn't going to have any fun so I left. The one person I knew was the host, who I didn't see until I was making my way to the door to leave. Then I walked 10 minutes back to my car in costume because there's no on street parking in that neighborhood. I didn't even have dinner cause I thought there would be food at the party. I would have stopped by some fast food place but my face paint wasn't wiping off and I already felt dumb.

Also I left my candy and beer at the party and I hate Halloween it's dumb :(

King Hadas Nov 1st, 2013 04:59 PM

When you left everyone went, "Snake? SNAAAAAAKEEE!"

Kitsa Nov 1st, 2013 07:49 PM

Last time I went to a costume party, the host was only hosting it as a means to seduce someone at work. He invited those of us he could count on to attend and bring food, and we were just sort of background. Then the person he was after seemed underwhelmed and left with someone else. I was pretty much through with things after that.

The first one I went to at his house was cool though.

We had an evening of rain and tornadoes. There was a lot of trying to get my kid from house to house and a bunch of teenaged asshats shoving little kids out of the way to run up to the startled oldpeople and grab handfuls of candy as they bent over with the bowl. Times like that you need a fucking cattle prod.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 3rd, 2013 11:32 AM

Halloween sucks when its on a Thursday. We went out the weekend before to different bars. Like 30 people dressed up total between 5 different bars..

Tadao Nov 3rd, 2013 02:00 PM

That's the only day when it's nice to live near West Hollywood.

Babs Nov 6th, 2013 12:08 AM

I voted for Tadao today. Miss you dude.

executioneer Nov 6th, 2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 768496)
Halloween sucks when its on a Thursday. We went out the weekend before to different bars. Like 30 people dressed up total between 5 different bars..

it sucks pretty hard on tuesdays and wednesdays, too. nobody knows which weekend to shift their getting costuming up to >:

Babs Nov 6th, 2013 05:30 PM

So when did you come back? Missed you too.

executioneer Nov 7th, 2013 05:33 AM

like couple weeks ago idk

HickMan Nov 7th, 2013 04:06 PM

Halloween Day is at best disappointing for me every year since about 2009. The season is what makes Halloween so much fun, not the day itself.

Being a door guy and having to deny Dr. Seuss, Bob Ross, some girl from Alabama, and a slew of others at the door isn't as cool as it sounds.

I love being in the Halloween spirt, watching scary movies, eating candy and drinking pumpkin ales and stouts...but that's about it.

Drunk and ignorant people ruined this holiday for me.

Aaarg Nov 11th, 2013 01:02 PM

collected a few of these during a field trip to the sc coast last weekend. pretty.

Babs Nov 11th, 2013 10:03 PM

EWWWW DAT N..I..GEE...GEEE...UHHH IS NASTY!

Babs Nov 11th, 2013 10:18 PM

HE DO GOT A FAT ASS DOE

Babs Nov 11th, 2013 10:18 PM

P.S. DAT NI66UH NEEDA SHAVE HIS LEGS BECAUSE DAT IS FUKN BUSTED

Aaarg Nov 13th, 2013 10:55 AM

that's not a fat ass!

Kitsa Nov 17th, 2013 08:20 AM

Nope, pretty lean. Very nice :)

Tadao Nov 18th, 2013 12:41 PM

If I sign up for SS can I be guaranteed Thanos?

Tadao Nov 18th, 2013 02:53 PM

also next year you might want to up it to 50 dollar gifts.

executioneer Nov 18th, 2013 08:28 PM

why the hell is my sig broken all of a sudden :/

executioneer Nov 18th, 2013 08:35 PM

well then

Tadao Nov 19th, 2013 10:51 AM

someone ran a game on you

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 20th, 2013 11:47 AM

The shame

captain516 Nov 20th, 2013 07:55 PM

HOLY SHIT WILLIE