I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What is the DEAL with other races, anyway? (Now with homos!) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17112)

Anathema May 4th, 2005 04:55 PM

What is the DEAL with other races, anyway? (Now with homos!)

What exactly is bad about being a racist anyway? At least the KKK is being honest about their hatred. Most cowards just make a bunch of little private racial jokes in their home and then act like they’re really liberal rainbow coalition shit on the outside. :rolleyes

If Wacker is a racist then he shouldn’t be blasted for that, he should be blasted for being a cowardly bitch that’s trying to apologize for his beliefs.

Be a fucking man, and stand up for what you believe in.

HickMan May 4th, 2005 04:59 PM

haha you're a loser

Emu May 4th, 2005 05:01 PM

oh jesus, this guy's an even bigger retard

Anathema May 4th, 2005 05:04 PM

Need attention that you were obviously deprived as children eh? You have my sympathies.

executioneer May 4th, 2005 05:20 PM

anethema has anyone ever told you that you are a internet badass

-willie

Anathema May 4th, 2005 05:27 PM

My intention wasn’t to be an internet badass, I’m just voicing an opinion on a public message board. I don’t mind people disagreeing with me, but don’t just say “OMG YOU’RE A RETARD!” like some juvenile idiot, back up your fucking arguments.

Mockery May 4th, 2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anathema
What exactly is bad about being a racist anyway?

Oh yeah, this one's a winner alright...

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 05:38 PM

Quote:

What exactly is bad about being a racist anyway? At least the KKK is being honest about their hatred. Most cowards just make a bunch of little private racial jokes in their home and then act like they’re really liberal rainbow coalition shit on the outside. :rolleyes

If Wacker is a racist then he shouldn’t be blasted for that, he should be blasted for being a cowardly bitch that’s trying to apologize for his beliefs.

Be a fucking man, and stand up for what you believe in.

yeah, and take off your pointy white hat while you're at it, so we can see your face, YOU BIG BRAVE RACIST YOU.

kellychaos May 4th, 2005 05:41 PM

Dunce caps have pointy crowns also. Funny that.

Anathema May 4th, 2005 05:42 PM

So is anyone actually going to explain WHY its bad to be a racist in a well thought out argument, or am I just going to hear bad attempts at sarcasm? And for the record I never said I WAS a racist, I was asking what was so bad about being one. Next time pay attention to the question.

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 05:45 PM

are you going to explain why it's ok to be a racist? because all you've come up with is that it has something to do with bravery and well, that makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

executioneer May 4th, 2005 05:48 PM

ANATHEMA YOUR A RASCIST

executioneer May 4th, 2005 05:49 PM

QUIT BEING RASCIST, ANATHEMA

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 05:49 PM

a BRAVE RACIST! :eek

ziggytrix May 4th, 2005 05:49 PM

and an aggro faggot

Anathema May 4th, 2005 05:56 PM

If I was a racist I wouldn’t hide behind a fucking sheet, I’d be one of those in a Nazi uniform. But since I’m not a racist the point is moot.

Still waiting for a sensible argument. What’s the matter can’t defend your “so called” liberal mindset?

kellychaos May 4th, 2005 05:59 PM

Racism is usually born of ignorance of anothers culture. Take Detroit, for example. Since the riots of the 1960's, the suburbs of Detroit and the city proper have been separated along racial boundaries. When "the north" is supposed to be much more politically correct in its stance on civil rights, the surrounding metropolitan area is one of the most racists that I've ever seen. In the south, I've seen the rednecks of which you speak that blatantly show their racism in public and I guess, to some extent, you are correct in acknowledging that at least they're honest about it. Shrug. What I did see; however, was a more harmonious mix of races in the south where there are supposed to be ignorant rednecks than in my own metro area. Why? We don't really have that mix and so are not confronted with each other's culture too much. In other words, it is because of ignorance. Would you truly defend ignorance over acceptance? In fact, where is your argument?

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 06:05 PM

racism is brave. that's his argument.

you want to know why racism is bad?

how about because it stems from sheer ignorance, is sustained by pure hate and is perpetuated by dwelling on the differences between people rather than focusing on what makes us the same:

that we are human.

now it's your turn. besides using the BRAVE RACIST argument explain to us what is good about being a bigot.

go on.

enlighten us.

Anathema May 4th, 2005 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellychaos
Racism is usually born of ignorance of anothers culture. Take Detroit, for example. Since the riots of the 1960's, the suburbs of Detroit and the city proper have been separated along racial boundaries. When "the north" is supposed to be much more politically correct in its stance on civil rights, the surrounding metropolitan area is one of the most racists that I've ever seen. In the south, I've seen the rednecks of which you speak that blatantly show their racism in public and I guess, to some extent, you are correct in acknowledging that at least they're honest about it. Shrug. What I did see; however, was a more harmonious mix of races in the south where there are supposed to be ignorant rednecks than in my own metro area. Why? We don't really have that mix and so are not confronted with each other's culture too much. In other words, it is because of ignorance.

Now see this people? THIS is what I was looking for. Obviously you have more intelligence than the ones who were just saying “OH NO! RACISM IS BAD!” "OH YOU MUST BE A RACIST TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

Thank you for restoring a small portion of my faith in humanity.

FS May 4th, 2005 06:11 PM

RACIST PEICE OF SHIT

GAGAGJGAHHA

I HATE YOU

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 06:12 PM

i bet you sit in your closet and mutter racist slurs while cutting yourself with scissors.

edit: not you, fs :(

and

kelly...you've made a friend. lucky duck.

HickMan May 4th, 2005 06:13 PM

loveline

FS May 4th, 2005 06:14 PM

i hate ALL racists GRRRR

edit: It's ok glow, it's true enough anyway :(

Emu May 4th, 2005 06:14 PM

Shouldn't that be trying to cut himself with safety scissors?

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 06:15 PM

i don't know! is that considered brave or cowardly? maybe we should ask the EXPERT!

Anathema May 4th, 2005 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glowbelly
i bet you sit in your closet and mutter racist slurs while cutting yourself with scissors.

Let’s see the next step will probably be saying something about my family members.

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 06:19 PM

erm. nope. i want to hear more about your bravery. i don't care about your sex life.

edit: wrong word >:

Anathema May 4th, 2005 06:21 PM

OMG AN INCEST JOKE! What other brands of “humor” do you have in store next? :rolleyes

HickMan May 4th, 2005 06:22 PM

OH SHIT NIGGA

edit: he's shooting anathema :o

Anathema May 4th, 2005 06:23 PM

Wow, and they called me the racist.

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

OMG AN INCEST JOKE! What other brands of “humor” do you have in store next?
why don't you tell me? that's been working really good so far.

edit: I AM THE EDIT QUEEN, YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY...twenty-nevermind :([/quote]

Anathema May 4th, 2005 06:27 PM

Tell you what? Its obvious I've already pissed you off for god knows what reason. So I fail to see why I need to tell you anything when you aren't going to listen anyway.

Then again with all your editing it looks like you're having problems making up your own mind anyway.

Helm May 4th, 2005 06:27 PM

Anathema, ok man, blah blah ok man, no problem, but

I mean, come on.

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 06:28 PM

I'M SO MAD >:

EDIT:

I MEAN NO I'M NOT :)

Anathema May 4th, 2005 06:30 PM

So is that it then? That was a rather unimpressive display.

HickMan May 4th, 2005 06:32 PM

How can you be racist when there's so much beauty?

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 06:34 PM

Interests: Torture

Rongi May 4th, 2005 06:38 PM

By Anathema's logic, Adolf Hitler was the bravest man to ever live.

HickMan May 4th, 2005 06:41 PM

Who'se that in your avatar?

Rongi May 4th, 2005 06:42 PM

Dr. Manhatten from Watchmen. I found it on the SA boards and figured "what the hell"

Anathema May 4th, 2005 06:44 PM

Okay WHERE did I say being a racist was "brave" geniuses? I distinctly said if you ARE a racist then stand up about it and don’t fucking hide. I never said racism was inherently brave.

Rongi May 4th, 2005 06:46 PM

Hitler didnt hide his racism. Why, he had almost a million jews slaughtered to show his racism!

Chojin May 4th, 2005 06:47 PM

That may be, but you're still a tool, and a defensive one at that.

haha no rongi not you sorry if i scared you for a sec we vets stick together we just need to work on our timing am i right

Anathema May 4th, 2005 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
Hitler didnt hide his racism. Why, he had almost a million jews slaughtered to show his racism!

Actually that still doesn't make him "brave", its not like he killed them all personally, he had his brainwashed flunkies do it for him.

Hitler was a fucking loser.

Matt Harty May 4th, 2005 06:49 PM

what is going on here >:

MetalMilitia May 4th, 2005 06:52 PM

I dont think wackmiester can make a thread without somone bieng a filthy-stinkin' racist.

Supafly345 May 4th, 2005 07:04 PM

I was born half racist on my father's side, and I can tell you that I am barely brave enough to handle that!

Geggy May 4th, 2005 07:06 PM

Hey guys I've found the courage to call anathemansa a faggot :tapdancing

Helm May 4th, 2005 07:08 PM

Anathema I can tell you that personally I hate black people, yellow people and the really really white people (although not as much because they're just sick, it's not their fault) and there's not much bravery involved.

Emu May 4th, 2005 07:11 PM

how do you feel about the red man helm

AChimp May 4th, 2005 07:12 PM

I think Anathema loves penises.

Helm May 4th, 2005 07:13 PM

the red guys are cool ok

Emu May 4th, 2005 07:13 PM

very good

Anathema May 4th, 2005 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helm
Anathema I can tell you that personally I hate black people, yellow people and the really really white people (although not as much because they're just sick, it's not their fault) and there's not much bravery involved.

Depends on where you’re at. Obviously if you REALLY hated all those races you mentioned, of course you’ll FEEL braver stating it from behind a computer screen where nobody can try to harm you. Try saying your feelings up front and personal to some homeboy on the street and see what happens.

But of course you don’t actually hate any of those people, so your argument is null and void.

Chojin May 4th, 2005 07:15 PM

You're such an ANATHEMA.

Emu May 4th, 2005 07:15 PM

null AND void

Helm May 4th, 2005 07:15 PM

Helm May 4th, 2005 07:17 PM

jesus guys don't all post in the same time

HickMan May 4th, 2005 07:18 PM

Emu May 4th, 2005 07:19 PM

hey anesthesia would you be brave enough to walk on a lake of broken glass and fire

Rongi May 4th, 2005 07:21 PM

i bet Anathema will tell us his best friend is black and his girlfriend is jewish

rockets redglare May 4th, 2005 07:21 PM

****** please:

Anathema May 4th, 2005 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
hey anesthesia would you be brave enough to walk on a lake of broken glass and fire

That's not brave, that's stupid.

So let me know how that works out for you.

Chojin May 4th, 2005 07:22 PM

i dunno that'd take a pretty brave man but i think anathema is up to the task

Geggy May 4th, 2005 07:22 PM

Someone change amnethesa sig to "hitler may have been a loser, but racists are winners."

Anathema May 4th, 2005 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
i bet Anathema will tell us his best friend is black and his girlfriend is jewish

No, my girlfriend is black and my best friend is Jewish.

Matt Harty May 4th, 2005 07:23 PM

HEY ASTHMASIA I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO WALK ON THE LAKE OF BROKEN GLASS AND FIRE :eek

Anathema May 4th, 2005 07:25 PM

Yeah, yeah, I’m a racist, blah blah big fucking whoop. If I really was a racist, why the hell wouldn’t I be posting on some white supremacist board?

Doesn’t matter. If your childish antics and insults give you pleasure, then be all means continue, far be it from depriving the babies from their bottles.

Chojin May 4th, 2005 07:27 PM

A DAY AT ANATHEMA'S HIGH SCHOOL

MARTY: Hey, Yolanda, ain't you datin' that 'mo that signs all of his dittos with 'APPROVED BY THE ANATHEMA?'

YOLANDA: No, but I get the impression he thinks I am.

MARTY: Well, tell him he's a fuckin' ****** lover.

YOLANDA: Thank you for your honesty.

HickMan May 4th, 2005 07:29 PM

Anathema May 4th, 2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
he's a fuckin' ****** lover.

So what if I am? Mixing of the races actually breeds a stronger stock.

Chojin May 4th, 2005 07:32 PM

OAO, I found your study partner.

Emu May 4th, 2005 07:33 PM

so you're trying to breed a super race to take over the planet and ruin the asian man? HOW DARE YOU.

Rongi May 4th, 2005 07:36 PM

Wouldnt saying "white people mixed with black people are superior" make you a racist?

rockets redglare May 4th, 2005 07:37 PM

It worked for soft serve ice cream

Anathema May 4th, 2005 07:38 PM

I never said that. You’re saying I said that.

Wouldn't your "Kill Whitey" sig say you're a racist?

Rongi May 4th, 2005 07:40 PM

But I'm being brave aren't I?

Emu May 4th, 2005 07:40 PM

he's talking about those albinos, and nobody likes them

Chojin May 4th, 2005 07:41 PM

I'm going to split anathema's contributions to this thread into a new topic.

Emu May 4th, 2005 07:45 PM

this has been a wonderful day

Matt Harty May 4th, 2005 07:46 PM

im dizzy :(

Rez May 4th, 2005 07:53 PM

prick.

listen, you look down because a majority of us havent given you "intelligent arguments" (aside from kelly"garfield"chaos) against why "being a racist is bad."

one should question instead why there needs to be a serious refutation of that statement if the person who said it cant automatically see how racism holds ground not in law, religion, or mores, but of uneducated, irrational, and crude prejudice.

so you're new, you've made an idiotic statement that tells us youre "that guy" that believes in questioning everything yet questions really obvious ideas. so it's only natural to treat you like a DON-KEY, since you're also whiny and defensive.

goddamn.

Anathema May 4th, 2005 07:59 PM

:boohoo

Sounds like someone else is being defensive and whiney. :wah

If you choose to go through life not questioning things and you’re happy just living a mundane existence that’s fine. Don’t expect everyone else to do it though. If questions frighten you then perhaps you should stick your head in the sand more and just hope everything gets better. Of course it won’t, but there you go.

You really shouldn’t get so emotional.

Emu May 4th, 2005 08:00 PM

you're one of those people who looks at the cottage cheese on your plate at dinner and thinks "Is it wrong to eat living things"

Anathema May 4th, 2005 08:03 PM

Eating “Living Things” as you so eloquently put it, is essential to survival. So no I wouldn’t say that.

thebiggameover May 4th, 2005 08:04 PM

what about the gays Anathema? what say you then?

Rez May 4th, 2005 08:07 PM

Quote:

:boohoo

Sounds like someone else is being defensive and whiney. :wah

If you choose to go through life not questioning things and you’re happy just living a mundane existence that’s fine. Don’t expect everyone else to do it though. If questions frighten you then perhaps you should stick your head in the sand more and just hope everything gets better. Of course it won’t, but there you go.

You really shouldn’t get so emotional.

this is exactly what i'm talking about. youre full of the idea that you're FUCKING AROUND with other peoples ideas but really you were just questioning a really basic idea and then "challenging" everyone else to respond as if it were some radical view of life. it's not. you're not "the guy without his head in the sand"

you're lost up your ass.

Anathema May 4th, 2005 08:07 PM

Listen contrary to the fact that somehow I’ve been labled a racist and what have you, I really don’t have anything against anybody.

That being said, if you’re gay that’s fine, live your gay life, but its not really a good idea.

Matt Harty May 4th, 2005 08:08 PM

Why not?

Anathema May 4th, 2005 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rez
WAAAAAAAAAH!

Cease your moronic gibbering, you make no sense at all.

Emu May 4th, 2005 08:10 PM

it's not a good idea to be gay because it's really hard to get into the pastel pink Fortress of Homotude without a degree

Carnivore May 4th, 2005 08:13 PM

I've never agreed with people who judged others based on race. I always try to get to know someone before passing judgment. In the past three years, however, I've grown to hate people who conform to negative racial stereotypes, thus perpetuating them. When I see a minority type with his baggy pants around his ankles and a rag on his head, I automatically think "GUILTY!"

In my line of work, you deal with shitbags, and they come in all shapes and colors. Unfortunately, the majority of them are minorities. It's been harder and harder for me to consider in the back of my mind what circumstances lead these people to become what they are. It's been increasingly difficult to remember that in most cases it's ignorance that leads most of these people to equate an ambulance with a taxi, not malice.

Racism is absolutely rampant where I work. The city I work in has a population of over 100,000 with very large SE Asian, Hispanic, and Black groups, the former being the largest. My company has one non-Caucasian EMT. Coworkers make up racist names for diseases. AIDS is called JBF, the Jigaboo Flu, for example. My partner for my 24-hour Sunday shifts, who is also a very good friend of mine, is the worst offender. It's very difficult in these circumstances not to get sucked into the racist mindset.

I'm still trying, though. Still trying to look beyond and think of the why.

Never work in emergency healthcare. My mother was an ER nurse for over 20 years and it got to her over time too. Maybe my eventual transformation is inevitable.

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Listen contrary to the fact that somehow I’ve been labled a racist and what have you, I really don’t have anything against anybody.

That being said, if you’re gay that’s fine, live your gay life, but its not really a good idea.

because if you're gay, you aren't BRAVE >:

i'm starting to understand this guy!

Rongi May 4th, 2005 08:19 PM

why is being gay not a good idea?

Chojin May 4th, 2005 08:20 PM

Shhh! We're about to find out!

glowbelly May 4th, 2005 08:21 PM

BECAUSE IT'S COWARDLY TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS, RONGI.

COWARDLY.

Chojin May 4th, 2005 08:23 PM

guys i am trying to absorb this fresh new way of approaching everyday circumstances like a half-retarded kitten that stares in bewilderment when you shake a plastic bag. please be quiet!

HickMan May 4th, 2005 08:24 PM

DARKIES HAVE NO BRAINS

Anathema May 4th, 2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
Why not?

Excellent question Matt. See this proves you’re willing to question things without resorting to all the childish name calling.

Its not a good idea mainly because you’re setting yourself up for eternal depression, with a few bouts of hollow happiness. Not to mention its opening you up to scorn, ridicule, and possible death by the intolerant. It’s a matter of odds. And quite frankly the gays don’t have good ones.

Oh of course there are exceptions, but it’s rare. Everyone likes to believe that you can live a “happy gay lifestyle” but ultimately most of them are miserable and self loathing about being gay. They hate themselves and they’re ashamed.

There of course is the whole thing about higher risk of diseases, but everyone knows about that, though lesbians seem to fare a little better in this department.

There’s the question of whether it’s a “Choice” or “Genetic”. It doesn’t matter. It’s just not a good idea to pursue it. The “unhappiness” you’ll have by denying your feeling won’t compare to the unhappiness you’ll have if you do pursue them.

An interesting theory is if it IS indeed genetic, then it could concievably be cured through some sort of medical procedure. This could solve a lot of problems in the future.

pjalne May 4th, 2005 08:28 PM

Have you tried being gay?