I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   If You Do Drugs You Are Innocent (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20019)

Kulturkampf Feb 5th, 2006 10:07 PM

If You Do Drugs You Are Innocent
 
I wrote this poem, because I heard about the 7" record that was made, that was about a girl in Australia who overdosed and died on ecstacy; it was a hardcore techno (similar to gabber) album, and on the B-side it had a picture of Anna Wood, a girl who died of hyponetremia (water intoxication) caused by ecstacy use. And the picture caption said: "I am Having The Best Night of My Life." I later find another girl who died of ecstasy use, named Rachel Whitear, and I saw a picture of her dead on the ground, crumpled up in her room, probably found by her parents. Her body was so discolored she did not even look like once a young, typical English schoolgirl (note: she was white; judging by the photo you would guess she was actually black, but she became so discolored).

Her parents released the photograph because they wanted people to be aware of the horror. Look at it if you want: http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/194500..._death_300.jpg

(here is her before death)

Friday night at a punk rock concert I drank a lot -- I had a 40 ounce on the subway down, and then had a 4-5 bottles of beer, and an old Korean man bought for me and him two bottles of Soju (about 8 shots a piece, the soju is about 60-70 proof), and I danced to punk & skinhead music, and then I went outside to piss on a dumpster and have a moment in thought... And I realized that...

If you do drugs, you are innocent, and it is a cry for a good time, and that we all simply wanted a good time, and that drug use was a desire for the good. I thougt... This is so terrible that people who are so young die of as much.

And I say about drugs these poems:

NOTE: anything with a number in paranthesis has a note at the bottom.


Collapsed.
Crumpled on the floor.
I wanted a good time, I wanted to feel alive.
It was the best night of my life.
discolored. purple.

Bury me, but before you do,
love me gently.

I was your family & friend,
too young to know better, too innocent to care,
too fast to live, too young to die, (1)
trapped in a crumpled moment on a floor as a used towel.

I was your daughter,
remember my smile and love me gently before I go.
----
(2)

Do not worry about falling in love(3) or the marks you earn in your schools,
do not worry for an instant about the degrading glances of peers or a teacher's glare --
for moments on our fridays and saturdays, please become free;
test results and derisive opinions mean nothing to me.

Last friday your face was bright and carefree,
now it is strained and forced, there is a pain in your smile and a tear in your eye --

Do not worry about falling in love, and do not worry about other's impressions.
Do not worry about school or colleges or exams, do not even think.

I will be your clown and say a thousand stupid things --
I will hold out your drinks with both hands and beg you to take them;
I will wra[ my arm around you during the punk bands, and together we'll knock others aside;

Whatever it means, it is our friday and saturday, and it is a human right for you to be happy tonight.

It's only Friday once a week. (5)

----
this is the best night of my life, and I will remember it forever, the feeling of dancing and being elevated.

A light, a sound, a beat, an urgent feeling in my feet and a shiver in my ribs & spine

A noise that is close and loud and a half-smile from a shadowy dancer.
Suspended in a moment of Zen that the Buddha would dismiss as hallucination.

I am Bacchus, the lover of life, (5)
and for a moment I am a King. Nothing matters but this time.

A history of transgressions -- a future of failures
they are erased. Perfectly.

We are as innocent as a dog begging his owner.
--

You are only young once, but you remember it forever(7)
and there is a wrinkle in your hands and your smile,
and there is a sentimentle picture of you and faces -- faces so old you nearly forgot, but never could,
and when you see the faces it is as ghosts awake in your brain.

Do you remember the smell of tequila and the taste of salt?
Do you remember the feeling of other person's sweaty arms and shoulders against your own?
Do you remember the awkward moments before your favorite band began to play, and your heart screamed and you wanted to explode?

Elbows and fists were nothing because a bus or train could not hurt you.
Immortal & young forever, trapped in a moment of God's eternal smiles.

You were young once, and you will remember it forever,
because you were a punk rocker and it means more to have spent a year of youth as a punk than a century as the normal guy

You were young once, and you will remember it forever,
because your hair was spiked or bald or however you wanted it,
and no one could tell you otherwise.

You were young once, and you will remember it forever,
because you listened to songs that explained your heart over ferocious guitars, basses, and drums

You were young once, and you will remember it forever,
because you were a punk rocker, and that is the only thing that matters --

as you approach your final years and see the autumn leaves brightly colored and falling from trees,
no matter what, you are going to smile,

Because you were young once, and when you were young ----

You were as a brightly colored autumn leaf:

Showing a true color and waiting to plummet to the earth,
always unsecure but never caring, ready to be stirred by the wind of a friday night,
ready to fall, confident in yourself and seeing beauty in All

Because you were young once, you will remember it forever, and you were and always will be a punk rocker.

----------
NOTES:

(1) "Too fast to live, too young to die" is a popular patch amongst punk rockers in Asia. It means: "(I am/you are)too fast to live, too young to die (because you are young and quick, and you are a punk rocker for life)."


(2) Those words was about two friends who failed college entrance exams, and to this date, (weeks later), are depressed and unwilling to come out. I ecstatically plea and I am overjoyed on the phone, saying, "Oh please, come out, come out, we want to see you" but they object and do not come.

They are both special folks in punk scene, who are really funny and happy normally making jokes, but now so stoic and sad; so it is personal forme.

(3) "Do not worry about falling in love" was taken from a song going through my head by Shorty Cat. In Korean, it was: "Sa-rang eun na-rel wee hae keok-jeong hajima." (Do not worry about me falling in love). It's a good song called 'All The Time.'

(4) Bacchus was just a lover of life.

(5) "It's only friday once a week" is taken from the Ultima Thule song 'Friday Evening.'

Other notes:

The poems are about being a punk rocker and dealing with facts of life, and this night I drank a lot and I heard some of my favorite songs, and I want to say:

I am and will be myself, and there wont be a shame, and there wont be a filter in my brain to sort out the bad or the good, but just a pouring out of a human perspective.

A human perspective should be naked, a human perspecive should be honest enough to never care what another thinks, and a human perspective should be as courageous as a fish.

A human perspective admits when its wrong, but sometimes it doesn't even know -- and a human perspective is as Jean-Jacques Rousseau's noble savage:

It is wild and free, and by virtue of this, it is honest and incapable of telling a lie --

a noble savage is truth, and truth is the answer to the lies we say and the painful portraits people make.

So I say:

I was young once and I was shaved into youth cults of punk and skinhead, and I was beaten and I was strengthened by an international society of serious cunts without straight faces, and straight faced cunts without serious thoughts.

And no one can take away the endless fridays and saturdays of glory unending, and the contortion on your face when you hear your favorite song.

I'll always smile and I'll die happy because I was young once and I went to a concert at age 13 in the basement of a bar, and there were some older kids who strummed guitars and the sound meant more than life itself because it was the manifestation of who I was in a single concept, idea, and shape.

If we had to define ourselves in words, I could not, but if you let me define myself, I could give you a photograph that will forever tell you who I was and what I was doing:

This is me, and this is my life, and this is the glory unending of an underground rock & roll scene.

kahljorn Feb 5th, 2006 10:17 PM

:lol

ziggytrix Feb 5th, 2006 10:23 PM

http://www.erowid.org/general/survey...article1.shtml

If you do drugs, you ought to know you're playing with fire. I include legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco in that statement. Hell, I'll go so far as to say you're taking a small risk with drugs given to you in a hospital by a trained physician.

The human body is remarkably fragile. :(

sadie Feb 5th, 2006 10:23 PM

um.
1. you urinated on a dumpster.
2. i don't get the title of your thread.
3. some people just ought not get wasted.
4. poetry forum?

Abcdxxxx Feb 5th, 2006 11:01 PM

You didn't use the SATIRE emoticon. I'm worried. If drugs make you post poetry on the internet, you might want to rethink how positive their effects are on you.

Also, did you just out yourself as a former skinhead in one of those poems? Yikes!

Truthfully you lost me at the part where you did 9 shots with an older Korean man. Are you sure it was just drugs you wanted to be doing that night? Oh baby!

Big Papa Goat Feb 5th, 2006 11:09 PM

Her body was so discolored she did not even look like once a young, typical English schoolgirl (note: she was white; judging by the photo you would guess she was actually black, but she became so discolored).

lol

Kulturkampf Feb 6th, 2006 03:08 AM

Honestly... It was a philosophy and poetry.

So I do not know. I will post there next time or maybe a mod could move the thread if it is not philosophical enough.

and skinheads are non-racists and racists both. You could look up something about skinheads like
http://www.tradskin.org/text.html

Abcdxxxx Feb 6th, 2006 03:16 AM

You probably don't approve of Hashish though do you?

executioneer Feb 6th, 2006 04:34 AM

poetry :rolleyes

Chojin Feb 6th, 2006 04:39 AM

Quote:

This is so terrible that people who are so young die of as much.
This sentence made me lol :<

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 6th, 2006 08:48 AM

Max is going to be jealous of this school girl. :(

Kulturkampf Feb 6th, 2006 09:34 AM

I.... I.... I.....

approve of the legalization of marijuana because I feel that it is not a drug that is more extreme than alcohol, and for us not to legalize it is a double standard.

mburbank Feb 6th, 2006 10:45 AM

SPECIAL NOTE TO ANT: In the following post I intend to indulge a hobby of mine and make fun of the VERY bad writing found in this thread. SKIP THIS POST!!














Okay, now that the spoil sport has left the building;


Kev, if you are saying this thread makes me wish I was dead, YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY, SIR!!

"If you do drugs, you are innocent, and it is a cry for a good time, and that we all simply wanted a good time, and that drug use was a desire for the good. I thougt... This is so terrible that people who are so young die of as much.

And I say about drugs these poems: "


AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! AAAAAAGGAGAGAGAGAGAHHHH!!!!

This writing is worse than the than the very worst, speediest, rat poison laced, vomitting, covulsing, cut rate acid trip I ever took in the early eighties!

Please, please tell me you were drunk when you wrote that sentence, and then stop drinking forever.

"It was a philosiphy and poetry."

WHY NOT 'A PHILOSIPHY AND A POETRY???


"because I feel that it is not a drug that is more extreme than alcohol, and for us not to legalize it is a double standard."

ARE YOU HAVING A STROKE? Or should I say 'Are you not having a brain that is not having a stroke?

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 6th, 2006 12:50 PM

Sa-rang eun na-rel wee hae keok-jeong hajima

kahljorn Feb 6th, 2006 01:28 PM

I really like this piece, it's like an autobiography, synopsis and a piece embarassingly retarded poetry all rolled into one. Good job, jackass. Posting notes on your own poetry seems a little ridiculous, way to be pretentious and show off your supposed brain size. I bet people in your myspace think you're a genius. You probably have that quality of attracting stupid people who are too stupid to realize who is intellectually superior.
Did you write the notes before or after the poem?

P.S. You're a horrible poet.


IM INSPIRED NOW I"M GOING TO WRITE A POEM A BOUT ALL THE DEAD KITTENS AND STUFF AND STARVING CHILDREN AND HOW BAD THE WORLD SUCKS

Ant10708 Feb 6th, 2006 01:42 PM

I'd read a poem about dead kittens.

Dole Feb 6th, 2006 01:47 PM

haha, fucking amazing. Poetry!!

mburbank Feb 6th, 2006 04:32 PM

Oh, what a night! (1), When I go clubbing, I sure like it.

a Bass line always makes me want to move in time to it with my body.

In shimmying I attain a state of grace so closer to God that Jesus would be jealous.

I am Terpsichore, the Muse of Dance, (5)
And for a moment I'm as bad as I wanna be.(6) I am SO in the moment.

I'm dancin' so hard it doesn't matter I'm a fuck up and I always will be.

And in this last line, I make some leap from my own feelings about being drunk and dancing to universal feelings felt by everyone of being drunk and dancing

1.) This is a reference to the song "Ladies night" by Kool &the Gang.

5.) Terpsichore is the Muse of Dance.

6.) Didn't Dennis Rodman write a book that had "As bad as I wanna Be" in the title? Anyway, I like tattoos and most of the people I hang with have them.

Sacks Feb 6th, 2006 04:39 PM

(1) "Too fast to live, too young to die" is a popular patch amongst punk rockers in Asia. It means: "(I am/you are)too fast to live, too young to die (because you are young and quick, and you are a punk rocker for life)."




Dude what?

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 6th, 2006 04:50 PM

Poetry with footnotes will be the "next big thing."

kahljorn Feb 6th, 2006 04:55 PM

:lol
Everytime I read this thread I laugh. Seriously.

-=[PUNK RAWK 4 LIFE]=- NEVAH 4geT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love reading how hard he tries to convince us how punk rock he is. Maybe he feels being punk rock makes what he says more valid because it's coming from such a cool punk rock guy and everybody knows punk rockers are INDIVIDUALS and INTELLECTUALS who fight with their wits and cynicism.

YOU DRESS/LOOK/ACT MORE LIKE A FAGGOT MRETROSEXUAL THAN A PUNK ROCKER. I bet you are the lowest etch on your social totem pole.

This is seriously so hilarious to me I just can't get my thoughts around all the absurdities to compile anything coherent.

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 6th, 2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank
I am Terpsichore, the Muse of Dance, (5)


5.) Terpsichore is the Muse of Dance.

:lol

Kulturkampf Feb 6th, 2006 05:47 PM

Haha, I liked my poetry and I think the notes were necessary to explain it.

I have no shame, and I am not the lowest on any social totem pole, and I am not trying to impress you, but trying to express myself.


I will write more poetry in the future that is philosophical to help express my ideas to you, and because poetry is a romantic assimilation and gathering of your great ideas and thoughts.

Also, I just got banned from a conservative forum. This is ridiculous!

mburbank Feb 6th, 2006 05:56 PM

Having some shame is not an entirely bad thing. (1)




1.) Sometimes if a person does something shameful and then they are ashamed of it it's not the wrong thing to have done in the situation. Shame can be an assimilation and gathering of your public assininity.

kahljorn Feb 6th, 2006 06:31 PM

A heart-felt note by anonymous:

The notes were necessary to explain it? What the fuck does that mean? You left retarded notes, I almost thought they were jokes. I don't care about any of that information. Even if I did, poetry loses alot of it's meaning or thoughtfulness(or whatever other bullshit you want to attach to it) when you deliver it with an explaination. Especially when it's about stupid things like Asian Punk Rock sayings(PUNK PRIDE) or how Bacchus just loved life or about your stupid friends. How did your "friends"(or should I say, 'influential punk rockers' who are too stupid to get into college. You need what they received; an ego check) feel about your poetry?
It's all supposed to be self-contained. When was the last time you listened to poets deliver foot-notes while they read their work? Hey, uh, stupid guy, I'm going to explain my stupid poetry to you with a stupid explaination-- then I'll act smug.

Are these the kinds of "Great thoughts" you have? Inspiration by people dumb enough to over-dose?
Honestly, your poetry is so retarded and imagined it makes me want to puke, it makes me think you only ploy at being meaningful and thoughtful for attention.

If you didn't put so much thought in time into who you pretend you are, I'd think you were a character. Not that you aren't a character.

P.S. All this from the heart shit you notion is half-assed. Do you have the heart of a donkey? Are you trying to tell us that one of your parents was a Donkey, and the other some kind of animal fucker? Don't you even have shame about that?

Abcdxxxx Feb 6th, 2006 07:05 PM

Kahl, you're the last person who should be mocking a rambling druge induced post filled with insecure babbling about who is the "intellectual".

kahljorn Feb 6th, 2006 07:44 PM

:Lol

Touche.

I like how you're still stalking me around though after I spanked your ass with drug-induced babblings. You know it's usually only the one who got the ass beating that carries grudges, right? ;)

Also, if you'll pay attention to context(like in the last debate we had) you'll notice I said inspired by people dumb enough to over-dose. I have to say, in my life-span I've never been dumb enough be inspired by someone who over-dosed-- in fact, I don't even have any friends dumb enough to over-dose. I myself(which is where most of my "Inspiration" for babbling posts comes from) have also never over-dosed, proof of this can be seen by the fact that I'm still alive.

P.S. I've been considering sobering up for a while now. There's just some things you can't do when you're doing drugs.

Slinky Ferret Feb 6th, 2006 08:10 PM

Re: If You Do Drugs You Are Innocent
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I later find another girl who died of ecstasy use, named Rachel Whitear, and I saw a picture of her dead on the ground, crumpled up in her room, probably found by her parents. Her body was so discolored she did not even look like once a young, typical English schoolgirl (note: she was white; judging by the photo you would guess she was actually black, but she became so discolored).

Actually, she died of a heroin overdose and I do not think its something that should be made into a jokey poem. One of my friends was accidently dragged into that way of life, fortunately she managed to get out but I feel sorry for those that don't. Drugs can cause incredible damage to people, destroying lives, families, friendships etc. what may start as a few joints with friends, can lead to the search for a better high which may end in horific circumstances. The hardest part about drugs is the day you have to face reality, to face yourself and what you have become. For some, the wake up call arrives too late.

I am no angel but I have seen first hand the devastating affects drugs can have on people. I do not find this topic amusing at all, children are dying from drug overdoses because they don't know what they are doing and are getting hooked. Only recently, a girl of 11 years old was found to be using heroin which she had got from her mother.

kahljorn Feb 6th, 2006 08:19 PM

That's why there should be compulsory drug-use education.

Abcdxxxx Feb 6th, 2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
P.S. I've been considering sobering up for a while now. There's just some things you can't do when you're doing drugs.


Who gives a shit. If I can tell tell you got a substance problem by your endless drug induced ramblings on the internet (wait, sorry, in your frail world, they're ass kickings) then you're nobody to lecture annnnyone about drug use. Numb your pain, and party it up any way you want....but you might want to cut down on your abuse of the word "intelligent" to describe yourself. It doesn't get more retarded then drug fucks who complain that "overdosing is for amatures".

Marc Summers Feb 6th, 2006 09:39 PM


:rock :rock :rock~-~-~KOREAN PUNK RAWK 4EVA~-~-~:rock :rock :rock

ziggytrix Feb 6th, 2006 11:01 PM

Re: If You Do Drugs You Are Innocent
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slinky Ferret
what may start as a few joints with friends, can lead to the search for a better high which may end in horific circumstances.

Are you speaking as a teetotaller here? I mean, one could say "what may start as a few pints with friends, can lead to the search for car keys which may end in horrific circumstances."

Any drug is going to alter one's brain chemistry, perhaps leading to choices one would not normally make. The risk is inherent, and there are a great many things one can do to minimize this risks, though this is made difficult by prohibitionist environments. Especially ones in which seemingly hypocritcal lines between "safe" and "unsafe" drugs are drawn by purely political or business interests. There is no such thing as a safe drug. Hell, if you're an unlucky enough bastard, the caffeine in a cup of coffee could cause you a world of hurt.

Just thought this thread could use a little moral equivalism...

Lingering Haze Feb 7th, 2006 01:01 AM

There is a universe in all of us, man.

Kulturkampf Feb 7th, 2006 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
A heart-felt note by anonymous:

The notes were necessary to explain it? What the fuck does that mean? You left retarded notes, I almost thought they were jokes. I don't care about any of that information. Even if I did, poetry loses alot of it's meaning or thoughtfulness(or whatever other bullshit you want to attach to it) when you deliver it with an explaination. Especially when it's about stupid things like Asian Punk Rock sayings(PUNK PRIDE) or how Bacchus just loved life or about your stupid friends. How did your "friends"(or should I say, 'influential punk rockers' who are too stupid to get into college. You need what they received; an ego check) feel about your poetry?
It's all supposed to be self-contained. When was the last time you listened to poets deliver foot-notes while they read their work? Hey, uh, stupid guy, I'm going to explain my stupid poetry to you with a stupid explaination-- then I'll act smug.

Are these the kinds of "Great thoughts" you have? Inspiration by people dumb enough to over-dose?
Honestly, your poetry is so retarded and imagined it makes me want to puke, it makes me think you only ploy at being meaningful and thoughtful for attention.

If you didn't put so much thought in time into who you pretend you are, I'd think you were a character. Not that you aren't a character.

P.S. All this from the heart shit you notion is half-assed. Do you have the heart of a donkey? Are you trying to tell us that one of your parents was a Donkey, and the other some kind of animal fucker? Don't you even have shame about that?

The last time I heard poets deliver footnotes with their poetry was Allen Ginsberg in 1995 (just being honest).

mburbank Feb 7th, 2006 10:01 AM

I think you may have been reading what's called an annotated copy of his work. That would mean the footnotes were by somebody else, and written after the fact.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2006 02:03 PM

"If I can tell tell you got a substance problem by your endless drug induced ramblings on the internet"

What substances am I abusing? How many times a day do I do it? You don't really know anything about what I do. For all you know I could be sober all the time pretending to be a crazy drug addict.

I didn't say over-dosing is for amateurs, I said she was stupid for over-dosing. If somebody was driving 135 mph and then crashed on a freeway would you say they made a smart decision? So why are they suddenly the smarterest persons in the world because I called them stupid for taking too many drugs?
Unbeknownst it to common man, you can usually tell how many drugs you are taking through the magical power of counting.

You numb your pain with hobbies and this message board. As far as I can tell you're not much different than me, fucko. Very few people can make it through life without numbing their "Pain" and boredom, most of the people who manage it are enlightened.

Would you call a cancer patient stupid when they take pain medication? Huh? Would you? IF YOU ANSWER ONE QUESTION ANSWER THAT ONE, in fact, if you don't answer it I'll consider whatever "Point" you try to make in response invalid. I'm sure we could also recite famous drug addicts/cancer patients who were also quite intelligent/influential.

Abcdxxxx Feb 7th, 2006 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
Would you call a cancer patient stupid when they take pain medication? Huh? Would you? IF YOU ANSWER ONE QUESTION ANSWER THAT ONE, in fact, if you don't answer it I'll consider whatever "Point" you try to make in response invalid. I'm sure we could also recite famous drug addicts/cancer patients who were also quite intelligent/influential.

Oh, aren't you persecuted. Look, some of my favorite people are drug addicts, but what the hell does any of that have to do with cancer patients ? Not all substance abuse is the result of a disease, sorry. That was never my point, so take your stoner logic elsewhere. A great deal of senseless drug intake comes from the inability to cope with life, and emotional problems. You can equate it to posting on message boards, or any other recreational hobby you want....if it makes you feel better. They might all lower your IQ about as much, but only drugs, and booze change your chemistry and eventually break down the body.

Jeanette X Feb 7th, 2006 11:00 PM

Re: If You Do Drugs You Are Innocent
 
Post edited because I just noticed that someone else said what I was going to say.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2006 11:21 PM

"what the hell does any of that have to do with cancer patients ?"

I don't know, it was my stupidest question. I guess it has to do with the fact that people who are suffering do stuff to make them feel better. I don't think people do drugs who feel good about themselves. For example; "inability to cope with life, and emotional problems." people take medication for that.

"That was never my point"
Uh, okay. Where did I say it was? Clearly it was my point since I'm the one who said it.

"A great deal of senseless drug intake"

Most of my drug intake has a reason and it's not a "Great deal".

"but only drugs, and booze change your chemistry and eventually break down the body."

McDonald's and other shitty processed food will do the same thing, and you can't argue that people don't eat that impulsively. Acting like a senseless moron will certainly degrade the mind as well.

Regardless of all that. I'm alive and kicking, and she's dead and miscolored. Obviously i got something going for me.

I don't really have a point or a reason for anything I'm saying, I'm just talking to you because you like to argue about pointless shit. Carry on good sir.

Abcdxxxx Feb 8th, 2006 04:35 AM

Yeah one could argue that McDonalds and all that stuff counts as enough substance for some substance abuse.

So much for the intervention.

kahljorn Feb 8th, 2006 01:07 PM

I eat fairly healthy so I'm not really too worried about the effects drugs have on the body and mind. For the most part, through my experience, most negative effects from drugs comes from the lack of sleep and food. It's hard to get all cracked out and crazy if you're eatting a solid meal and getting good sleep at night. That's good for anyone, though, drugs or not.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.