I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2008 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701028)

bigtimecow Dec 15th, 2008 04:06 AM

according to my tracking number, my secret santa got their package, but i see no confirmation on this thread. :( WHAT'S THE DEAL GUYZ

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 04:14 AM

There's a couple people who have yet to post pics, despite their Secret Santas telling me that their packages have arrived.

>:

MarioRPG Dec 15th, 2008 09:48 AM

My pics are coming yeesh. I have stuff to do. :(

Mockery Dec 15th, 2008 01:22 PM

Asila, glad you liked the stuff, including the Nerds Rope... now I wanna see the pics of what you ended up making with it all. :O

Since I couldn't post any really exciting pics of my DVD gift, I went ahead and reviewed it in the Weeklies section:
http://www.i-mockery.com/weeklies/we...e=movies&id=72

But yeah, come on people... let's see those pics! I know for a fact that some of you got some great stuff in the mail, so let's see 'em put to use! :O

Harry Lime Dec 15th, 2008 01:41 PM

Still waitin' on my loot...twiddling my thumbs away

Grislygus Dec 15th, 2008 02:47 PM

Awright, pics coming today or tomorrow, depending on how quickly I finish wrapping up school shit

Asila Dec 15th, 2008 04:35 PM

I've got all my pictures, I'm just working on putting them together in an amusing way. And shit, there's kind of a lot of them

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 04:42 PM

I know that there's a handful of people that just haven't posted pics, as well a few that have definitely sent their things out and can be trusted.

My only concern is one person in particular who I think fucked someone over :(

bigtimecow Dec 15th, 2008 05:05 PM

fuck yeah grisly; i hope you look super gay! ;)

Z, i still haven't gotten mine :(

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 05:28 PM

You will. Your person is trustworthy.

Protoclown Dec 15th, 2008 06:06 PM

Still no packages here.

ZOMBOID HAVE YOU GOTTEN MINE YET? OMG SPOILERS NOT REALLY CUZ YOU'RE THE NAME-GIVER

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 06:15 PM

NO SIR, I HAVE NOT! I'm home for the holidays now though, so I could check the mail myself, but that means I have to go out in -30 weather. Fuck that. It might be here today, but I won't know until one of my family members goes out.

Protoclown Dec 15th, 2008 06:51 PM

But the package will get frozen shut and then you will have to throw it in the fire to open it

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 07:13 PM

Don't worry, I sent my soul-draining harpy of a mother out to check.

Harry Lime Dec 15th, 2008 10:08 PM

hhmmmm, i'm guessing I'm the one who may have been fucked over

Asila Dec 15th, 2008 10:14 PM

I got my package and know for a fact that my package was recieved EBREE YOU'RE COOL AND ALL BUT POST PICS

Mockery Dec 15th, 2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Lime (Post 602122)
hhmmmm, i'm guessing I'm the one who may have been fucked over

Don't jump to conclusions just yet since the holidays are always a busy time. We'll take care of ya one way or another.

Asila Dec 15th, 2008 10:26 PM

Can I say as a preview that the alien making thing was cool as hell but the haunted house part was way harder than it looked.

Though my 3 year old loves you now Rog, btw.

Microshock Dec 15th, 2008 11:41 PM

Fuck, i am sorry. The package will be shipped out tomorrow morning and should get to the person...whoever that is by Saturday at the latest

I am really sorry for the delay, my pictures will be up soon.

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 601443)

:lol

Mockery Dec 16th, 2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 602127)
Can I say as a preview that the alien making thing was cool as hell but the haunted house part was way harder than it looked.

Though my 3 year old loves you now Rog, btw.

Haha yeah a lot of those "make your meal" toys like the haunted house are a lot harder than they look. Glad the alien thing was fun and that your kid loves it all. Looking forward to finally seeing all the photos soon...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 602138)
Fuck, i am sorry. The package will be shipped out tomorrow morning and should get to the person...whoever that is by Saturday at the latest

I am really sorry for the delay, my pictures will be up soon.

Fair enough, but what took so long to send out your package!? A few days late is one thing, but you're 10 days late. Just curious...

Zomboid Dec 16th, 2008 03:55 AM

Holy shit. Yeah, that is a wee bit late.

Embee90 Dec 16th, 2008 04:04 AM

I got some pictures of my wonderful gifts from Asila!

There it was when I got home from Flagstaff.

The dog was in love with this package for whatever reason...

No, Buddy! Presents for Michael! I got away from the dog and explored my gifts:

Everyone loves Play-Doh!

Mysterious Ramen . . . looks tasty.

A lego trebuchet!

And my favorite, a badass Venom keychain puzzle.

YAY! Good haul, specially since I had no idea what to expect.

Story to come in a day or so!

Tadao Dec 16th, 2008 01:07 PM

You guys are ruining Christmas for me! So us the stuff in the story! Not the stuff THEN the story!

Embee90 Dec 16th, 2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 602220)
You guys are ruining Christmas for me! So us the stuff in the story! Not the stuff THEN the story!

Them's harsh words. I took about 50 pictures to make a story with; I just haven't finished the writing portion.

pac-man Dec 16th, 2008 05:18 PM

Isn't that like filming the movie before writing the script?

Grislygus Dec 16th, 2008 07:17 PM

BIKER GEAR, COURTESY OF "ADAM"

BIKER GEAR ON UGLY WHITE PERSON, COURTESY OF GUS

Mockery Dec 16th, 2008 07:18 PM

Adam just made you BAD TO THE BONE.

LittleDollClaudia Dec 16th, 2008 07:22 PM

I got my slip yesterday as my carrier is an idiot, so I was able to get my package today. Yay! On a stupid note, my first package I sent got lost, so I re-sent a new one with extra insurance today. My person should get it by Thurs, the latest Friday. Thankfully, still enough time to post pics.

I do apologize for whatever stress and confusion this may caused.

MattJack Dec 16th, 2008 07:44 PM

WOW

Nobody is going to beat what I got! F'n AMAZING!

SAM MANY THANKS ARE COMIN FO' U NIG*A!!

thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx x23408754613057986341059786

Pictures to come tomorrow or next day!

Sam Dec 16th, 2008 08:13 PM

:)

Mockery Dec 16th, 2008 08:24 PM

Awesome, glad you didn't get screwed over this time MattJack :picklehat

Sam Dec 16th, 2008 08:58 PM

I'M GLAD MATTJACK KNOWS HOW TO APPRECIATE THE HELLO KITTY FRUIT SNACKS AND FLOAM I SENT HIM IN A WII BOX.

UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE. (MOCKERY)

:rolleyes

Mockery Dec 16th, 2008 09:17 PM

:rolleyes

sjmck Dec 17th, 2008 12:25 AM

Been a little busy. Pictures before the end of the week, likely.

Zomboid Dec 17th, 2008 03:10 AM

It might be the two packets of neo-citran (it's strong, powdered cold/flu medicine, for you Americans) talking, but I am THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED with some of the packages and participation so far.

Sam's gift to MattJack is indeed pretty special :(

LittleDollClaudia Dec 17th, 2008 05:16 AM

My Lost Ark Adventure

So after coming home and having some eggnog, I opened up my gifts. Sorry for my slightly drunken appearance in my pics.

http://www.slide.com/r/iEqRtBRozz9GS...&view=original

Yes! Thank you so much!

Mockery Dec 17th, 2008 03:18 PM

A fine presentation and man... you made out like a bandit too! Excellent gifts from Harry Lime. Some of you guys are truly getting some awesome stuff this year. I wish my TV was a fireplace sometimes :O

Dr. Boogie Dec 17th, 2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 600707)
I ALSO GOT MINE TODAY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS FROM. >:

It's from me, dammit. Quit stalling.

sjmck Dec 17th, 2008 05:01 PM

Let's see what was in the package I got from misdemonar:

"You get nothing smbwhatever--misdemonar"

I get nothing? OH NOES!

Kitsa Dec 17th, 2008 05:25 PM

Awww. No pipe bombs then. Maybe I'll participate next Christmas.

bigtimecow Dec 17th, 2008 05:33 PM

BAD TO THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Zomboid Dec 17th, 2008 05:37 PM

SO THE T-SHIRT THAT IS ON ITS WAY TO SJMCK IS THE REAL PRESENT?

Tadao Dec 17th, 2008 05:58 PM

hahahaha

Tadao Dec 17th, 2008 06:01 PM

I would have loved to get that present from Missy. I would have taken photos of me eating dinner in a restaurant with it, maybe going to a movie. We all know how the night would end, and yeah, there would be a picture of that too.

Sam Dec 17th, 2008 07:41 PM

Guys, I just found out that mine was from Dr. Boogie!

So pictures soon, hopefully. :rolleyes

Misdemonar Dec 17th, 2008 08:02 PM

I'D HATE TO DISSAPOINT YOU ALL THAT MY HEART ISNT AS COLD DARK AND CHARRED AS YOU'D LIKE BUT THERE IS A FALSE FUCKING BOTTOM IN THE BOX, I EXPECT YOU TO USE THE TMNT MASK AND GREEN PAINT MOTHERFUCKER

sjmck Dec 17th, 2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 602563)
I'D HATE TO DISSAPOINT YOU ALL THAT MY HEART ISNT AS COLD DARK AND CHARRED AS YOU'D LIKE BUT THERE IS A FALSE FUCKING BOTTOM IN THE BOX

:shocked Gosh, it was so cleverly hidden, I never even noticed! I guess I'm going to have more pictures to post, then.

Embee90 Dec 18th, 2008 04:30 AM

And here is the story with my gifts. (External link because of the large amount of pictures.)

Tadao Dec 18th, 2008 06:00 AM

:D

MarioRPG Dec 18th, 2008 10:14 AM

"you're good with the flag"
:lol

e: 'story' up later today

Misdemonar Dec 18th, 2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjmck (Post 602573)
:shocked Gosh, it was so cleverly hidden, I never even noticed! I guess I'm going to have more pictures to post, then.

YOUR SARCASM HAS NO VALUE HERE MISTER

Mockery Dec 18th, 2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embee90 (Post 602655)
And here is the story with my gifts. (External link because of the large amount of pictures.)

Great job Embee90! Glad some of you are really putting some effort into your stories 'n all. Most rocktacular. :O

Also...

For those of you not in the know, that's exactly what a real penis looks like.

MarioRPG Dec 18th, 2008 05:36 PM

I've spoilered my story, because it takes up a lot of space, and it makes some blue text easier to read. Enjoy.

Spoilers!

Protoclown Dec 18th, 2008 07:07 PM

I've really enjoyed these last couple of stories.

Zomboid Dec 18th, 2008 07:24 PM

I'VE REALLY ENJOYED SENDING MY MOM OUT TO THE MAILBOX DAY AFTER DAY AND SEEING HER RETURN EMPTY-HANDED EVERY TIME, PROTOCLOWN >:

BE PREPARED TO BAN YOURSELF

Protoclown Dec 18th, 2008 08:39 PM

Maybe the mail man froze to death or something

Sam Dec 18th, 2008 09:22 PM

If Mattjack doesn't post the pictures of what I got him I am going to be ONE THOUSAND TIMES more pissed then when ItalianStereotype didn't post pictures of what I got for him. :tear

Because he should have amazing pictures if he uses all of the items properly.

Tadao Dec 18th, 2008 09:29 PM

I KNOW! I got CIG a dildo, and she refuses to send me pics of her using it.

MattJack Dec 18th, 2008 09:53 PM

I WOULD LUV TO POST PICTURES BUT MY CAMERA APPARENTLY CAN ONLY TAKE SEVEN PICTURES BEFORE RUNNING COMPLETELY OUT OF BATTERY LIFE

FUCK YOU ENERGIZER BUNNY

Sam Dec 18th, 2008 10:03 PM

I have that camera. :(

MattJack Dec 18th, 2008 10:10 PM

7.2 mega pixels are worthless if you can only take seven pictures at a time. I just wasted a pack o' batteries.

All good though, the wait makes it that much better.

That's what Elvis said to his wife before he could fuc* her, must be true

executioneer Dec 19th, 2008 12:32 AM

you need to get som NiMh rechargambles yall they last for ever and plus they are rechargable

MattJack Dec 19th, 2008 01:09 AM

unbanned willie is like an i-mockery god

Asila Dec 19th, 2008 03:08 AM

I fecking have like 100 pics but i have run out of funny

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2008 12:16 PM

My cell phone has a 5.0 megapixel camera. I AM COOLER THAN YOU, MATTJACK.

bigtimecow Dec 19th, 2008 02:37 PM

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKING PRESENT YOU GAY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS GODDAMIT YOU RUINED FUCKING CHRISTMAS FUCK FUCK UFCK UFASJKDCA89J9DHUCX X>::<.; >;>; >: .:> ; >; >:> ; >:

Harry Lime Dec 19th, 2008 03:41 PM

Got my package today! Pics soon!!!

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2008 06:51 PM

I got my package from Protoclown today :O. I just took some pics, but I won't have em uploaded until tomorrow.

Proto, YA DONE GOOD. I am finding one of the items especially useful and will surely assist in getting me some vagina tonight.

Protoclown Dec 20th, 2008 02:55 AM

Yay, I don't have to ban myself

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2008 05:33 AM

Hey, proto. GUESS WHO'S DRUNK?

THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH, SO I USED THE 'STACHE COMB LIKE 20 TIMES TONIGHT, AND GOT YELLED AT FOR PRODUCING "WHAT LOOKS LIKE A KNIFE."

SRSLY THO, I COMBED MY BEARD ' N LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Protoclown Dec 20th, 2008 10:53 AM

OH FUCK YES YOU HAVE FACIAL HAIR

lumpisan Dec 20th, 2008 05:34 PM

hey everybody i got my package awhile ago but my camera is refusing to cooperate.... i am trying to get it to work so bear with me but I got my package from Kevashim and it is full of wonders far beyond your mere mortal comprehension

Kevashim Dec 21st, 2008 06:39 PM

Glad to hear you liked the gifts, I put my heart and soul into picking them... well kind of!

On another note I have finally stopped visiting family members, at least until the 24th, and have taken the oppportunity to take a few snaps of my gifts from Embee90. Unfortunately they are not conducive to a story so much, but damn I really like them both.

First up we have a Freddy Krueger action figure from A Nightmare on Elm Street 5.

This bad boy is far too good to remove from the packaging and has taken up residence in a prestigious position alongisde my favourite "Army of Darkness: Ash vs Evil Ash" set.

Now really, the pièce de résistance is the second gift.

Can you believe a 'John McCain, a call to "action" figure'? His wise and steely gaze shall ever watch over my internet usage, guiding me to eternal vigilance!

Seriously though, this has to be the least poseable action figure ever. Rotatable head? Check! Leg joints? Denied! Movable arms? Check, but only if you like arms to be able to windmill! There is absolutely no chance of recreating the bad-ass pose depicted on the back of the box, which of course I immediately tried to do.

Despite all this I still think it is brilliant and heartily thank Embee90 for both of my gifts.

Microshock Dec 21st, 2008 08:46 PM

Fucking USPS fucked me over, not getting there till after christmas. Eh, at least its getting there.....: (

Sam Dec 21st, 2008 09:18 PM

Dr. Boogie gave me my gifts.

I had an idea for a really dumb, convoluted story where all my gifts were alive and talked and did stuff. :(

I thought it would be too pretentious. :rolleyes

This is a cool little Lego set. I fucking love Legos and this was probably my favorite gift. :(

This is some weird moon sand stuff. I wish I had some Hello Kitty Fruit Snacks to put in it. :rolleyes
In my story he was going to be an old man for some reason. :/

Some Peeps Christmas trees. I took them to work and someone ate all of them.

The only thing I could think of when I saw ping pong balls was putting them in an Asian girl's vagina and watching them shoot out. :(

WHO THE HELL BUYS TOOTSIE ROLLS THAT ARE NOT REGULAR FLAVORED. >:

The Pixos is funny, because it reminds me of the AquaDots. Basically they are the same product, but a while back AquaDots got banned because the beads had GHB in them, and kids were eating them and getting all high and fucked up. There were also reports of people buying them by the case loads. :lol
Sadly, these would not get my fucked up if I ate them. :(

In my story the ping pong balls were going to get jealous of the legos and eat some of the pixos beads and then kill the legos with a gun. I was going to take a picture of the legos box with legos pieces sprayed out of it like guts. :( For some reason it reminded me of Wacky Deli, especially the Peeps.

That was the only part of the story I had so I gave up. :tear

THANKS DR. BOOGIE FOR SECRET SANTA 2009!

Zomboid Dec 21st, 2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 603333)
Fucking USPS fucked me over, not getting there till after christmas. Eh, at least its getting there.....: (

IF YOU HAD FOLLOWED THE RULES AND SENT IT ON TIME, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

Microshock Dec 21st, 2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 603348)
IF YOU HAD FOLLOWED THE RULES AND SENT IT ON TIME, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

AAAAAh, dont make me feel worse about it!

bigtimecow Dec 22nd, 2008 01:15 PM

who's left to post pics? (OTHER THAN ME >:)

i more or less just want to scale how dead this thread is gonna be until i get my gift :(

[/whiny bitching]

sjmck Dec 22nd, 2008 04:23 PM

So let's see what mistermoron managed to squeeze into the bottom of his box:

"Here's green facepaint and a TMNT mask in there I expect you know what to do.--mushyboner"

Yeah, I expect I do.

Classic cinema.

Of course, it'll be a Christmas miracle if I can get it to play.

Two bars of Dial soap. I'm more of an Irish Spring man, myself.

Vroom, vroom!

A Wacky Packages plush toy. Cute.

A PC port of a console game that does not support mouse input. I've already flipped that puppy on Goozex.

A homemade comic strip.

And that's it. Thanks, mustybooger. You've made this holiday truly special.

Sacks Dec 22nd, 2008 06:09 PM

I was hoping that trash was part of the gift.

Zomboid Dec 22nd, 2008 07:02 PM

Alright, so here's what I got:

I was impressed by what looked like a very nice assortment of cool items.

A letter written by Protoclown! :swoon. He even addressed me as "Bub," because Wolverine is Canadian and we all talk like that, apparently.

A mustache comb that looks like a switch-blade. Very nice.

I don't have pictures of me using it because quite honestly, I forgot, but it does indeed work. I use it as a beard comb and not a mustache comb, though :(

This thing is really cool. It's a wind-up Nunzilla toy that walks around shooting flames (sparks) out of its mouth. I'll try to get a video of it in action one of these days because it really is pretty cool and pictures don't do it justice.

The dog was not impressed with the high-pitched roar that the nun emits as it roams around.

A yodelling pickle. This is one of the weirdest toys that I've ever seen.

BOX-ART!

Again, another fun toy to torment my dog with. A pickle that yodels is bizarre, but fun.

Thanks Proto :O. I really enjoy all of these items, and you saved Christmas for me because it was recently outlawed in Canada.

Mockery Dec 22nd, 2008 08:53 PM

Kevashim, damn I never knew they made an Elm Street 5 "Chef Freddy" figure. A fine gift indeed!

Sam
, Moon Sand is actually pretty awesome. I used to have that stuff as a kid. Try it out :O

sjmck, nice haul. TMNT is a damned fine movie and I hope you can get it to play. If not, it's been on sale at Target lately for 5 bux... picked up a copy for myself a few weeks back. Now put on that facepaint and show us your T.U.R.T.L.E. POWER.

Zomboid, I too own the Yodelling Pickle and it is a modern marvel that everyone should experience.

sjmck Dec 22nd, 2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 603513)
sjmck, nice haul. TMNT is a damned fine movie and I hope you can get it to play. If not, it's been on sale at Target lately for 5 bux... picked up a copy for myself a few weeks back. Now put on that facepaint and show us your T.U.R.T.L.E. POWER.

Oh, fine.

Zomboid Dec 22nd, 2008 10:12 PM

So, who hasn't gotten their gifts yet? I know Micro kind of fucked over their person by not sending it on time (MAYBE WE SHOULD IMPOSE A MINIMUM AGE NEXT TIME), but I think there's a couple others that haven't said if they've gotten anything yet.

Mockery Dec 22nd, 2008 10:17 PM

sjmck, haha that works... for now :O

Zomboid, since you have the master list of who was sending what 'n all, you should post a list of the people who have yet to post photos so we know who else we're waiting for.

stonewar Dec 23rd, 2008 11:38 AM

I wondered where those scissors went to.

Sam Dec 23rd, 2008 02:51 PM

HEY ZOMBOID, NICE ICE SKATES. WHERE IS YOUR HOCKEY STICK? :rolleyes

Protoclown Dec 23rd, 2008 06:13 PM

Zomboid, glad you enjoyed the items! I love that one pic where the yodelling pickle looks like a green turd sitting next to your dog's ass. :lol

I still have not received anything. Hence, no pics.

Microshock Dec 23rd, 2008 06:14 PM

The package was already shipped out and it'll get there tomorrow most likely.
Picture's will be later today

Zomboid Dec 24th, 2008 03:12 PM

The following either haven't received their gifts and/or haven't posted pics:

Max Burbank
Protoclown
Bigtimecow
HarryLime

And special recognition goes to Microshock, who sent his gift late and hasn't posted pics on time >:

bigtimecow Dec 24th, 2008 03:54 PM

YEAH I LIKE THIS MINIMUM AGE IDEA >:

LittleDollClaudia Dec 24th, 2008 04:34 PM

All these pics are great. I especially love the one of the comb that shows the guy smoking. So, apparently all you need to be cool is a sweet mustache and a cigarette hanging from your teeth. Love it!

(oh and Zomboid, I noticed the soda/beer can with ash on it. So do you fit that profile??)

Zomboid Dec 24th, 2008 04:50 PM

Yep, I do.

Protoclown Dec 25th, 2008 10:09 AM

I received my package from Microshock yesterday. I will post pictures as soon as I can, probably tomorrow.

Zomboid, I'd love to see video of that Nunzilla in action and I'd love to hear the yodelling pickle if possible!

Zomboid Dec 25th, 2008 11:06 AM

Yeah, I can do both of those. Unfortunately, I was getting the Nunzilla to chase my cat, and he smacked the shit out of it. She still roars and blasts fire, but she is now a cripple :(. I'll still get a video of her spittin' fire and the pickle yodelling though. Might take me a few days though as I just got a shitload of awesome Christmas presents that I have to play with.

I got a complete set of star wars keychains :O

Microshock Dec 26th, 2008 01:26 AM

Secret Santa 2008 Picture Time
I got my gifts from 10,000 Volt Ghost and here they are!

Oh thanks :(

MOVIE OPENING TIME

MOVIE MENU!

Fucking Roger...

Thanks for adding to my collection!

By the way, the movie is pretty enjoyable but over the top with so many things. That alligator vehicle...wow and he dressed up as a fucking APE and a clown within 20 minutes. Definitely not Bond at his finest moment.

Fathom Zero Dec 26th, 2008 08:10 PM

Imma be real upset if Max Burbank gets banned. I assume he's busy with IRL business, though.

The hauls look great, but it kinda feels underwhelming in comparison to last year. It's probably because I didn't participate.

Protoclown Dec 27th, 2008 02:04 AM

Nah, we staffers are totally immune to being banned. We can get away with murder round these here parts :maul

AlliSabbah Dec 27th, 2008 10:21 AM

Man I've been so busy with everything around here I totally forgot to get online for the secret santa event. :(