I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "SECRET SANTA 2006!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22966)

Spengler Dec 10th, 2006 04:32 PM

I got it Fart, I'm just waiting for my sister to take the pics. Thanks for the gifts!

poppers620 Dec 10th, 2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
Poppers620 / Mystie - nice job with the pics 'n stories. So what's this "stink bag" that wasn't photographed? o.O

it was a package with 3 stinkbags that when you open them they smell. honestly i had so much stuff i was taking pics of i got sidetracked. i apologize. and once i realized i hadnt included it i already had all my 32 pics in order and i couldnt see how to fit it in, i just wanted to post. i know i am awful, and i am sorry.

Randomskyfears- i am sooooooo taking those stinkbags to my grandmas on xmas and letting the little kids play with them. its all abuot spreading the xmas love.

FartinMowler Dec 10th, 2006 04:39 PM

naked pics of your sister isn't necessary, but I'm glad you got it.

MarioRPG Dec 10th, 2006 04:43 PM

Alright, the film is at the developers. I hope my story is at least entertaining to microshock with his juvieniality.

Spengler Dec 10th, 2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FartinMowler
naked pics of your sister isn't necessary, but I'm glad you got it.

They're not naked pics of my sister, they're naked pics of me. :wank

Preechr Dec 10th, 2006 05:33 PM

My mail deliverer person, who hates me because I only empty my box about once every month or two, snuck a slip in really late on Saturday. I'm not sure why he didn't just leave it on the porch, unless it's just because he hates me. I'll run to the post office first thing tomorrow morning with my fingers crossed.

FartinMowler Dec 10th, 2006 05:48 PM

A slight similarity :/

Yggdrasill Dec 10th, 2006 05:52 PM

I was just wondering... wouldn't it be easier to have a seperate thread where it was only the picture stories?

randomskyfears Dec 10th, 2006 05:54 PM

don't worry about the bag poppers, i just wanted to know how they worked out. i thought the instructions on the back were funny cause they specifically tell you not to hold it in your hand and to step away from it after you did it. made it seem like a bomb.

and you gotta let me know how that turns out at your grandmas with em. thats probably a better use even than the story. and everyone i showed your story to laughed, mostly at your pain of being alone and friendless. they also all want those glow bracelets

Spengler Dec 10th, 2006 06:24 PM

I love Brian Posehn, so I'll take that as a compliment. :)

FartinMowler Dec 10th, 2006 06:42 PM

I thought it was strange Jixby didn't mention it...do your best with what little I sent :( I'm not a dollar store kinda guy

Microshock Dec 10th, 2006 06:48 PM

no rog i think you misinterpreted me...

not write about our stories

just make a page where all our stories will be instead of searching thru the thread looking for stories...

Grislygus Dec 10th, 2006 06:50 PM

Wading through threads builds character, slacker.

Mockery Dec 10th, 2006 07:35 PM

MY SECRET SANTA STORY. (aka: uneventful)

HA HA HA. I GOT A Wii FROM COMRADE ROCKET. OH BUT NOT REALLY, IT'S THE BOX FOR A Wii. HE SURE FOOLED ME THERE! :rolleyes

HOORAY. I GOT $2.00 WORTH OF GIFTS: EXPIRED HELLO KITTY GUMMY SNACK TREATS AND FLOAM FROM THE DOLLAR STORE.

THEY DROWNED IN THE FLOAM. THE END.

Sorry, but this gift sucked ass and there's not much of a story to tell here other than "somebody didn't spend the $10.00 minimum that they were required to spend, unless, for some reason, they counted the S&H charges" :/ Ho, ho, ho. Oh well, at least my Secret Santa recipient is getting good stuff.

MarioRPG Dec 10th, 2006 07:44 PM

Are you serious, you only received 2 items?

Sounds like a blaaaaaaaaaaaaast.

Rabid Child Dec 10th, 2006 07:48 PM

uneventful yet Hillarious, Who sent It?

Edit: I would Have eaten the gummy snacks anyway lol

GADZOOKS Dec 10th, 2006 08:17 PM

ho ho ho

Mystie Dec 10th, 2006 08:23 PM

I'm very sorry that I'm laughing this much at your misfortune, Rog.

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 10th, 2006 08:30 PM

I thought the minimum was 20 bucks. Well it looks like Ive fucked myself again! Funny story though hahahahahaha.

Emu Dec 10th, 2006 08:30 PM

I hope the gift I bought doesn't suck :<

Rabid Child Dec 10th, 2006 08:30 PM

Rog, just so you know i was laughing at your story not you.

Microshock Dec 10th, 2006 08:34 PM

i was gonna ship my gift in a wii box also....but i didnt wanna waste the box....

you made a hell of a story from those 2 things....hee heee heeeee

Spengler Dec 10th, 2006 09:13 PM

If I was getting Rog, I would sure as hell send lots of crazy goodies to top his last year's story.

Jixby Phillips Dec 10th, 2006 09:26 PM

rog, he spent 300 dollars on ebay for the wii box, so show a little respect

sheesh

Sacks Dec 10th, 2006 09:39 PM

You'd think if you got Rog you'd put a lot more effort into your gift buying. Either this guy is a total hard ass who doesn't give any damns about anything, or he's just completely oblivious.