I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you eating right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16315)

darkvare Sep 16th, 2009 10:39 AM

beer already did lets wait for the tacos specially with all the salsa i put on them

Kitsa Sep 16th, 2009 11:45 AM

I should probably eat something at some point. But, dammit, I really want a candy bar :(

executioneer Sep 16th, 2009 04:52 PM

potato leek soup

Wiffles Sep 16th, 2009 04:53 PM

Speaking of candy, I like butterfingers ^.^

Kitsa Sep 16th, 2009 04:55 PM

I made do with a stale 3 Musketeers. It wasn't great. I'd been hoping they'd have twix in the vending machine.

Tadao Sep 16th, 2009 04:58 PM

Top Ramen with Shitake Mushrooms.

kahljorn Sep 16th, 2009 05:32 PM

Darkvare did you make those tacos and if so how did you prepare the steak? thanks

Kitsa Sep 16th, 2009 05:49 PM

"es carne de burro".

"it's nice to meet you, too!"

From the simpsons where homer goes to Cuba.

captain516 Sep 16th, 2009 06:31 PM

I love that episode.
I hear they have a street named after me in San Francisco. It's full of WHAT!?

stevetothepast Sep 16th, 2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 648614)
Top Ramen with Shitake Mushrooms.

GODDAMMIT I LOVE ME SOME TOP RAMEN ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE ME SOME TITTIES.

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2009 05:15 PM

I'm making mashed potatoes from scratch...just for my damn self. Well, me and the baby, but I feel so selfish.

executioneer Sep 17th, 2009 05:33 PM

a roma tomateh

darkvare Sep 17th, 2009 05:38 PM

well not really but i can tell you what to do for a nice steak khal first grab a beer, pepper, garlic, onion and any other spice you wanna use.

now grab some of the meat and put it in a big container making a layer, pour beer on it and sprinkle with all the spices, cut the onions in small pieces and put them in the meat do this with as many layers the amount of meat lets you, after that grab the meat and shake it and stir it for a while around 30 seconds and let it marinate for 2 hours or so if you wanna make it for tacos cut it in small squares before you cook it no oil necesary

i'm gonna ask the man who did the tacos and tell you how to do it later

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2009 06:08 PM

beer and wine do amazing things to meat. Now you're making me want coq au vin :(

I stumbled across a recipe the other day for butterscotch pie...calls for real scotch. Must try that.

kahljorn Sep 17th, 2009 07:07 PM

oh yea that sounds like its about the recipe i use, except I use beer and some chicken broth usually.

I've never tried cooking it without oil though so I'll try that next time. Thanks.

Nyahnyah Sep 17th, 2009 07:15 PM

A burger created by the gods of gods

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2009 07:17 PM

some lackluster chicken fried rice from an "Asian helper" mix. It doesn't taste very helpful. Matter of fact, it tastes like someone backed a dump truck full of sodium up to the pan.

Dr. Boogie Sep 17th, 2009 10:38 PM

Fresh chocolate chip cookies.

Kitsa Sep 19th, 2009 03:04 PM

Got jalapeno poppers going in the oven. Trying to make up for some really shitty ones I had yesterday.

stevetothepast Sep 19th, 2009 03:31 PM

i love jalapeno' poppers

Guitar Woman Sep 19th, 2009 11:03 PM

A red grapefruit that's a little bigger than a softball.

God damn, it's delicious.

Kitsa Sep 21st, 2009 08:10 PM

green fluffy stuff. Fan-freakin-tastic.

Schimid Sep 21st, 2009 08:35 PM

i am eating the stuff that chojin eats on his diet

it is delicious and makes me strong like my dad

Kitsa Sep 22nd, 2009 10:34 AM

Yesterday I wanted something chocolate and all we had was a bag of chocolate chips. I was planning to eat about a handful, a few chips at a time, as I was watching TV in bed. (Slovenly and decadent, I know).

So I haul myself into bed, get all comfortable with the chip bag resting on my stomach, and try to open it. It's sealed up tight. I struggle with it for a few minutes before the middle seam tears and the bag explodes, chocolate chips flying everywhere.

So then I'm grumbling, right, trying to find all the chocolate chips before they melt into the sheets and/or pillows and/or mattress. I think I've got them all rounded up and I throw them away, then give up on the chocolate chips and decide to take a nap instead.

When I woke up, the chocolate chips that had evaded capture had melted all over me, making me look as if I'd rolled in shit. How embarrassing.

Long story short, I'm never eating chocolate chips in bed again.

stevetothepast Sep 22nd, 2009 11:03 AM

:lol that made me almost piss myself laughing.