I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   OBLIVION: MMORPG REHAB (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20551)

Guitar Woman Mar 25th, 2006 04:04 PM

It's too bad you can't kill them before they call in reinforcements. The first time I played this I assumed it was like theif so when a guard saw me I tried to fight him and before I knew what was going on there were like ten more all attacking me at once ;(

executioneer Mar 25th, 2006 04:28 PM

i am going to download this before i buy it to see how it runs on my computor b/c i don't want to spend 50 bux on something i have to upgrade in order to enjoy >:

Misdemonar Mar 25th, 2006 04:35 PM

Download, where?

Guitar Woman Mar 25th, 2006 04:52 PM

The internet?

MetalMilitia Mar 25th, 2006 05:05 PM

thats crazy talk

executioneer Mar 25th, 2006 07:49 PM

it is a secrat but i will give you a hint its name starts with b and it ends with ittorrent :o

Chojin Mar 26th, 2006 12:20 AM

Okay, so, I'm doing this mission where this paranoid guy sends me around town to spy on people who he thinks are conspiring to kill him. I lie to him about it and he pays me money. Eventually he tells me to kill all of the people.

Now, I realize you're supposed to turn him into the guards here but i'm really curious as to what's in the 'very hard' safe that he no doubt keeps my reward in ;< But every time I kill one of these people, no matter how stealthily, the game goes 'UNKNOWN FORCES HAVE WITNESSED OUR SHITTY PLOT DEVICE' and everyone in the world knows about it.

Is there anything I can do about that? I'm not above cheating to turn it off - it's completely unrealistic and queer.

Oh and I'm officially hooked again just like i was in Morrowind ;< I finally made a character I clicked with - An Austrian muscle-bound warrior who looks like he's related to Arnold who smashes suckas down and picks pretty flowers to make delicious beverages with.

xbxDaniel Mar 26th, 2006 12:22 AM

His house has a couple of maces and some various shit you find in any house. Nothing extravagent though. You'd be better off just having him killed by the guards, then stealing his key when he's dead. That's what I did anyways.

Chojin Mar 26th, 2006 12:23 AM

His key doesn't open the 'very hard' cupboard in his house, though. There's gotta be something in there.

And even if there isn't, I still would rather kill those people and get away with it ;<

Chojin Mar 26th, 2006 12:25 AM

I imagine this game mechanic pretty much dicks you in the ass if you want to play a brigand of any description ;<

xbxDaniel Mar 26th, 2006 12:26 AM

I just remember having to go through 10 lockpicks to open the chest with the maces, it's been a while since I did that quest.

Misdemonar Mar 26th, 2006 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
it is a secrat but i will give you a hint its name starts with b and it ends with ittorrent :o

That's slow for me, is it because I have a firewall?

executioneer Mar 26th, 2006 12:37 AM

it could be because this just came out so there's not a whole lot of seeds yet :( or if there are, then it's because the seeds to downloaders ratio is way screwed up like 5:1 or more :( i'm actually trying two different torrents at once right now and they're only going at about 50 kbps combined >:

Misdemonar Mar 26th, 2006 12:39 AM

I mean evreything is low for me, I try to download CHDS and it takes a week to get 9%.

executioneer Mar 26th, 2006 12:46 AM

well i guess it COULD be because you're behind a firewall but idk

it also could be chds are not all that common so not a lot of seeds there too? plus the seeder might be seeding a butt-load of torrents apart from the one you're doing :(

executioneer Mar 26th, 2006 12:48 AM

what kind of firewall btw

Misdemonar Mar 26th, 2006 12:49 AM

Norton

executioneer Mar 26th, 2006 12:52 AM

maybe this will be helpful????

http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/25.html

idk

executioneer Mar 26th, 2006 12:56 AM

or perhaps this one

Misdemonar Mar 26th, 2006 01:01 AM

oh crap, it's my router, and I forgot the code..shit.

executioneer Mar 26th, 2006 01:03 AM

oh no!

executioneer Mar 26th, 2006 01:03 AM

what kind of router is it :(

Misdemonar Mar 26th, 2006 01:06 AM

crap router I Have no control over...:( can you do me a favor and download the Carnevil CHD? I'll return the favor...someday.

executioneer Mar 26th, 2006 01:07 AM

so you don't know what make your router is then :(

Misdemonar Mar 26th, 2006 01:09 AM

Nope....;(