I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "SECRET SANTA 2006!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22966)

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 13th, 2006 01:51 AM

That picture of your brother after you sprayed him was fucking priceless :lol

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 01:52 AM

sorry if you were hoping for a little more variety, but I already commited to the idea of spending all my budget on silly string because I thought to myself "man if I were to receive 20 bucks worth of silly string that'd be awesome" Also I spent more time writing the letters than I did shopping for presents :(

Also part of the present is my risking getting arrested (I was genuinely concerned!)

http://www.novirginsallowed.com/misc/letter.JPG

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 01:56 AM

Oh yeah, the tolilet paper you can roll back up onto a tube and go TP a house with it!

everyone should give pranks for christmas!

Dr. Boogie Dec 13th, 2006 01:59 AM

It's a fine present, but seriously, you didn't need to tell me that you spent more time writing the letters than shopping for the gift.

darklycan Dec 13th, 2006 02:02 AM

Thanks Black Flag I got my present today and have already started snaping shots of it now.

To my secret Santa reciepent, I went back the the post office today to see if they knew when my package will be arriving. They told me it would be another TEN days. I am really sorry for the lateness of this, I spent $35 on getting the fastest shipping there and the fuckwit serving me apprantly didn't put it in the right bag. All I got was an apology and to move along. So yeah you will hopefully get it before then but if not, -RoG- can you please give me person an extension?

Mockery Dec 13th, 2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
It's a fine present, but seriously, you didn't need to tell me that you spent more time writing the letters than shopping for the gift.

Agreed, this isn't about just making people on the forums laugh, it's about giving a decent present. I thought somebody like Jixby would give a fucking great gift. It's like no effort at all was put into it. :/

Nice work with the pics though John, love your brother's surprised look.

Darklycan, yes, of course, that person will get an extension. I don't punish people for receiving their gifts late. Tell your post office that they're grounded though. >:

Dr. Boogie Dec 13th, 2006 02:15 AM

The silly string was fairly entertaining, but it does seem like all you did was write up an amusing letter and then decide on the silly string as an afterthought to go along with your great letter.

To all those interested, I'm sure he'd be willing to put the contents of the two-page letter up on his site for your viewing pleasure.

However, since this thread is about Secret Santa gifts and not Secret Santa letters, I'd rather it not be here.

The letter in red is linked in his post.

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 02:47 AM

o0oo what do we have here! A parcel all the way from Canada!

dang that looks like some sweet stuff right there biatch.

Truck Yeah!

The ziploc bag with the origami ninja stars informs me I have to arrange them so I can find out who my SS was.

now on with the show!!

what's that you say Mr Canadian Army man, you want to tell me a story of cowboys and indians?? Well that seems a little odd, but ok.

wait. Now I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that that's not what happened. The indians got pwned, and the Canadians surely don't rule the US.

He then went on to tell me that I was wrong, that London, was not in England, but in Canada

and that if I wanted to live I needed to take these vital supplies...

come to Canada

where they have ducks on their monies

so i did

THE END

he also gave me a key ring that would make my keys float

which may or may not work, but I couldn't test it out in anything deeper cus we are on water restrictions and I'd already filled up the basin. hahaha stupid hot australia.
and these jesus stickers which I don't know what to stick on haha.

poppers620 Dec 13th, 2006 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doopa

THIS IS ME I'M HERE I'M HERE

I did partcipate but the bitchface who is my secret santa was obviously LATE and I don't have my present yet. :domo

hehe yeh i figured that was you. i am expecting greatness from your story. i doubt you will get somethign great like the avenging unicorn playset though. oh well. thats what happens when you dont abuse power and choose your own secret santa instead of letting it be "random"

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 04:42 AM

WELL I actually put a lot more time and effort into my present then you think. The Letters were an honest-to-god attempt to spice up what I had ended up getting. There's a longer, much whinier version of my defense in the commentary thread. Don't even read it if you don't wanna, I have a narcissistic need to explain myself to the point where its annoying, if that isn't clear from the letter in your package. But yeah, sorry about the present. It wasn't so hot, but I honestly tried.

Here is my final video. I'm also uploading a new version of rosie christmas because it goes out of sync in the current version. Look out for that soon.

Spengler's Presents #1 MEET SPENGLER
Spengler's Presents #2 SILLY PUTTY AND WAX LIPS
Spengler's Presents #3 ALIEN DROOL AND ELVIS CARDS
Spengler's Presents #4 SMOKES and BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN SPOILERS
Spengler's Presents #5 CHRISTMAS WITH ROSIE
Spengler's Presents #6 STICKERS AND DVD NEW! NO JOKE!

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 04:59 AM

aw Part 6 wasn't as great as the others... it did have some footage of a chick in a car though, that was a surprise ending.

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 05:11 AM

Actually you're wrong, part 6 is the best one, dude.

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 05:13 AM

you just broke my sarcasmeter!

Mockery Dec 13th, 2006 05:18 AM

Great job Snoogans. I dig the pics, especially the one of you with the knife and mask. I also really liked MarioRPG's idea of using paper ninja stars as a word jumble forcing you to figure out who your Secret Santa was. Fuckin' great!

Jixby, I responded to you in the commentary thread so as to not get sidetracked any more from Dr. Boogie's story. Anyway, your 6th video was alright, but yeah the earlier ones were definitely the best, which I think you even said something to that effect earlier on. Nice thank you kiss though. One question: what happened to the stickers after you threw them on the ground? As soon as you pick up the DVD the stickers VANISH from the floor! OMG! GHOSTS! :eek

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 05:25 AM

those masks are made for little kids and they don't have elastic to hold them on, they have arms like glasses. They wouldn't stay on my head very long cus the arms weren't long enough to reach my ears so I was pretty pleased with the photos too hehe.

Angryhydralisk Dec 13th, 2006 10:05 AM

That kung-fu footage was rad. Oddly, some of those actors look familiar.

Anyways, this is somehting I should most definitely participate in next year! Great stories and everyhting.

executioneer Dec 13th, 2006 11:10 AM

yeah i haven't got my present as of when i checked the mail last night

but i think that's because i got someone who sent late so i'll bet its there tonight

Protoclown Dec 13th, 2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
Yes, Poppers is part of the I-Mockery L.A. Squad™. :o

Fuck that! EAST COAST MOCKERY BRIGADE 4 LIFE, YO

Schimid Dec 13th, 2006 02:21 PM

I sent mine on the day of the deadline. I'm not sure why it's not there yet...I didn't ship it overnight or anything, but still.

I guess the USPS is really slow this time of year. I'm waiting for two other packages separate from my Santa one (which I still haven't gotten Mad ) that were supposed to come a few days ago. :=

executioneer Dec 13th, 2006 02:50 PM

whats your confirmation number say when you check it on usps.com

MarioRPG Dec 13th, 2006 03:16 PM

Glad you enjoyed everything Snoogans! Way to figure things out.

poppers620 Dec 13th, 2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoclown
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
Yes, Poppers is part of the I-Mockery L.A. Squad™. :o

Fuck that! EAST COAST MOCKERY BRIGADE 4 LIFE, YO

we'll kill you sucka! you best watch yourself if you ever come out to visit.

Bodadem Dec 13th, 2006 04:06 PM

GASP!

I must say, "MarioRPG"s idea of making a ninja-star puzzle sure was amazing. He's pretty much my hero for that one.

Props, "MarioRPG", for that original idea that I didn't tell you to use!

(I like that this is my first post. =] )

nothing4buddha Dec 13th, 2006 04:09 PM

i thought jixby's gift was lol... and also... THE BESTEST EVER >:

Spengler Dec 13th, 2006 05:00 PM

Jixby is awesome.