I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ron Paul should be elected (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707246)

ThrashO Aug 23rd, 2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 739210)
is a yabu turtle something from the flintstones?

ive been reading it as yaburtle which sounds cooler.

however i also spell villains like villians :(

k0k0 Aug 23rd, 2011 01:26 AM

For shame thrashO, spelling is a huge deal on this forum.

k0k0 Aug 23rd, 2011 01:26 AM

It's ok ThrashO, spelling isn't that big of a deal on this forum. I even posted a villain in your thread.

Colonel Flagg Aug 23rd, 2011 04:47 AM

yabulinator

Pentegarn Aug 23rd, 2011 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 739208)
You can't stand this thread but took the time to write a response. How strange. Also I noticed over half of you double post. Guess you never heard of the edit button which is unfortunate.

As for Ron I already said what needed to be said. I'm saying the ones who thought he was nuts realize later he does make sense. I didn't realize many of you had a 2 digit I.Q.

A few things.

1) I hardly think a man who clearly has a 1 digit IQ such as yourself should be talking about others' IQ. Especially when they are all clearly your intellectual superiors. It is at best unseemly, and just sad to watch

2) You arrogant idealists are all the same, you don't want to engage, you just want to soapbox. You have been given real reasons about why the world has consequences for any sort of drastic change, and your only response is to ignore them. I am forced to conclude that is because your 1 digit IQ cannot grasp the concept of a discussion.

3) Your 'edit button' response clearly shows your ignorance of this forum and how it operates. If you did a little research, (and let's face it, it is painfully obvious that the concept of research is an anathema to you) you would know that is just how posting is sometimes done here. it is a 'posting style'. Many do it for a myriad of reasons that include but are not limited to; humor, laziness, apathy, and style. But trust me, the only person here who hasn't realized that you don't research or study properly is you, so you should be the only person surprised by this post.

4) Why bring your crusade here? While we have a political forum, it is a tongue in cheek forum, and to take yourself this seriously is going to get you nothing but scorn in response. But again, if your IQ were greater than your shoe size you might have realized that early on in this thread.

At this point, you are no longer fun or interesting anymore. You have worn out both your welcome and usefulness

Colonel Flagg Aug 23rd, 2011 10:26 AM

You're arguing with a window.

Tadao Aug 23rd, 2011 04:08 PM

Ok, so other than ruining the country, what other political views does Ron Paul have?

kahljorn Aug 23rd, 2011 05:22 PM

we're the bad guys and terrorists are the good guys

Tadao Aug 23rd, 2011 05:31 PM

What's Ron Paul's stance on earthquakes? Is he just gonna say "OH WELL! IT'S WHAT THE EARTHQUAKE WANTED TO DO! WHO AM I TO STOP IT! IT HAS RIGHTS TOO!"?

kahljorn Aug 23rd, 2011 05:34 PM

we're the bad guys and earthquakes are the good guys

Tadao Aug 23rd, 2011 06:16 PM

Ron Paul addict - I smoke pot and I think the world would be safer if all drugs are legalized.

Hard drug addict - Dude, that's a really bad idea. I know these guys and you really don't want them running around with unlimited drugs.

Ron Paul addict - STFU YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HISTORY HAS SHOWN THAT IT'S ONLY WORSE WHEN YOU LIMIT THE DRUGS THAT ARE AVAILABLE!

Hard drug addict - Whatever nigg3r. I'm gonna score some meth and train your mom.

Sam Aug 24th, 2011 02:05 AM

Ron Paul caused the earthquakes.

Grislygus Aug 24th, 2011 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 739208)
Also I noticed over half of you double post. Guess you never heard of the edit button which is unfortunate.

OH LAWDY MILHOUSE, WHUT WE GONNA DO

Grislygus Aug 24th, 2011 03:01 AM

Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2011 03:14 AM

I had to ban local teen heartthrob Ronpaul for being a spamming faggot! I guess we just closed the book on that one indefinitely. No more discussion necessary

Grislygus Aug 24th, 2011 03:44 AM

AND YET RU PAUL LIVES ON, LIKE A SECRET FINAL BOSS

Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2011 04:03 AM

RU PAUL'S "DRAG U...TO HELL, MOTHERFUCKER"

Supafly345 Aug 27th, 2011 11:56 PM

RON PAUL SHOULD BE ERECTED

ThrashO Aug 28th, 2011 06:47 AM

thats real life squidward

Colonel Flagg Aug 28th, 2011 11:06 AM

For a minute there I thought that was a doctored photo of Bill O'Reilly.

The Leader Aug 28th, 2011 02:03 PM

Pentegarn Aug 28th, 2011 04:31 PM

Handsome

k0k0 Aug 28th, 2011 08:18 PM

kahljorn Aug 28th, 2011 08:40 PM

ARRRMMMSTTROOONGGG :(

hell show you a style of handsome that has been passed down in his family for 300 years

Colonel Flagg Sep 7th, 2011 01:58 PM

Ron Paul is in tough shape right about now.

If I were a card-carrying member of the GOP, I'd be looking seriously at (and I can't believe I'm saying this, but there it is.)

*drum roll*

Mitt Romney