I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   I wanna cut off my balls. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705075)

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2010 02:15 PM

I wanna cut off my balls.

God dman mother fucking peak sexual frustration bullshit and i have no way of satisfying it or even annuling it without fucking wet dreams.

Mother fucker.

Tadao Sep 28th, 2010 02:34 PM

Please explain in detail.

Dimnos Sep 28th, 2010 02:52 PM

MarioRPG Sep 28th, 2010 02:53 PM

I'm gonna assume your frustration would quickly be replaced by regret / depression if you followed through.

executioneer Sep 28th, 2010 03:25 PM

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2010 04:59 PM

"Hey don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love" - Woody Allen

Dr. Boogie Sep 28th, 2010 06:53 PM

MLE Sep 28th, 2010 07:40 PM

You couldn't find an animated gif of that?

Dr. Boogie Sep 28th, 2010 08:37 PM

Only one with a bunch of on-screen graphics. I don't want shyguy to get distracted.

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2010 08:58 PM

Masturbation is god damn futile guys. I'm just being weighed down here. I'm angry because it seems like I'm ALWAYS masturbating and getting fucking no where. Even getting thoughts WHEN I shouldn't be getting them. >:

Esuohlim Sep 28th, 2010 09:08 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persist...ousal_syndrome

ARE YOU A POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMAN IN YOUR 50s?

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 28th, 2010 09:45 PM

I plan on cutting my balls off as soon as my kid pops out. Does anyone know if a guy gets fixed you can still shoot cum?

Dr. Boogie Sep 28th, 2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 699300)
I'm angry because it seems like I'm ALWAYS masturbating and getting fucking no where. Even getting thoughts WHEN I shouldn't be getting them. >:

Ever hear those ridiculous statistics about how often men think about sex? They're big numbers for a reason.

Honestly, are you really getting upset because you're getting wood at inappropriate times? Just wear some baggy pants and turn away from anyone who might notice the bulging in your pants. I'd say think about baseball, but being bored is usually what gets my mind wandering in the direction in the first place.

Quote:

Masturbation is god damn futile guys. I'm just being weighed down here.
Then lose some weight.

Tadao Sep 29th, 2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 699309)
I plan on cutting my balls off as soon as my kid pops out. Does anyone know if a guy gets fixed you can still shoot cum?

Nope, never again. Not only that, but your dick becomes thinner and more flaccid. Your won't ever have enough blood pressure to have a full erection.

Shadowdancer21b Sep 29th, 2010 01:01 AM

Tadao Sep 29th, 2010 01:08 AM

Can someone end this guys lame posts please.

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2010 01:50 AM

Pickin' up the pieces of my sweet shattered dream
I wonder how the old folks are tonight
Her name was Ann and I'll be damned if I recall her face
She left me not knowin' what to do

Shyandquietguy Sep 29th, 2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 699314)
Quote:

Masturbation is god damn futile guys. I'm just being weighed down here
Then lose some weight.

God damn it. :lol

No, it's not about getting a woody just because the bus is vibrating. I just feel that a lot of my emotions and judgement is being affected by it and I get tired as shit just trying to decipher them all and where they're coming from. Hell, I have trouble in general just picking out what I'm feeling other than severe depression.

Plus I hate changing under pants just because of a fucking elephant.

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2010 01:54 AM

you're funny

Dr. Boogie Sep 29th, 2010 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 699321)
No, it's not about getting a woody just because the bus is vibrating. I just feel that a lot of my emotions and judgement is being affected by it and I get tired as shit just trying to decipher them all and where they're coming from. Hell, I have trouble in general just picking out what I'm feeling other than severe depression.

I'm assuming you're a teenager, in which case it's all hormones, and you'll grow out of it eventually. If you're not a teenager, you need hormone therapy. Or you need to get laid. Either will do.

Quote:

Plus I hate changing under pants just because of a fucking elephant.
And stop with the obscure euphemisms. I can't tell if you prematurely ejaculated, or if you shat yourself because of something you saw at the zoo.

Shyandquietguy Sep 29th, 2010 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 699325)
I'm assuming you're a teenager, in which case it's all hormones, and you'll grow out of it eventually. If you're not a teenager, you need hormone therapy. Or you need to get laid. Either will do.

I hear the town whore is in cahoots with the mortician.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 699325)
And stop with the obscure euphemisms. I can't tell if you prematurely ejaculated, or if you shat yourself because of something you saw at the zoo.

Now I can't go the the zoo. Thank alot.

executioneer Sep 29th, 2010 03:03 AM

?

Tadao Sep 29th, 2010 03:27 AM

Does this sentence make you hard? :orgasm

MLE Sep 29th, 2010 03:50 AM

Go to a shrink already.

The Doctor Sep 29th, 2010 06:29 AM

Or go jump in a pool preferably non heated