I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   rejected again (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699874)

Mr.Italiano Jun 3rd, 2008 10:58 AM

rejected again

It's me again, I just got rejected for the umpteenth time. I don't know what to do anymore with the opposite sex anymore. It's so frustrating to hear Every time that you're not their type of guy only by your looks.I weigh 216 lbs and I have facial hair, but I don't know what to do, should I buy some chloroform and take them away? Or be a good boy and do nothing? Does anyone think I'm being a pussy and man up?

Cosmo Electrolux Jun 3rd, 2008 11:14 AM

I think you're being a pussy.

Mr.Italiano Jun 3rd, 2008 11:16 AM

hahaha thank you for the truth :D

T-Rex Jun 3rd, 2008 12:01 PM

Do nothing? Have you even considered forcing for some sex?

pac-man Jun 3rd, 2008 03:54 PM

Hit on chicks with low self-esteem and be a complete asshole; criticize everything. If that fails, hit on ugly chicks. No luck with that? Hit on ugly fat chicks. Work your way from there: girls with deformities, blindess, mental handicaps, etc. Believe me, eventually you'll either meet a chick that either loves you for you, or because she doesn't have the cognitive abilities to know better.

Dixie Jun 3rd, 2008 05:05 PM

Maybe it's just time to pay a hooker to break that losing streak.

liquidstatik Jun 3rd, 2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Italiano (Post 558923)
I weigh 216 lbs

i think thats your problem :x

WhiteRat Jun 3rd, 2008 09:18 PM

Tell her you want to align your root chakras. Works every time.

executioneer Jun 3rd, 2008 09:33 PM

he's like an italain version of me ;_;

WhiteRat Jun 3rd, 2008 09:41 PM

All right then Willie, follow my advice and get that root chakra aligned!

Mr.Italiano Jun 4th, 2008 03:02 AM

root chakra?

executioneer Jun 4th, 2008 03:47 AM

i think my 4th chakra actually needs it more, whatever the actual term for that chakra is

executioneer Jun 4th, 2008 03:48 AM

"heart chakra" acording to website.com

Asila Jun 4th, 2008 12:00 PM

I had a yoga teacher once that told me my fourth chakra was completely flat. Which I guess is bad.

"I will attempt to inflate it a little." She said.
"Sweet." I replied "Just keep touching me like that."

I should note that "inflating a chakra" is apparently the same as "back massage."

Hey Italiano, offer to inflate their chakras.

Fathom Zero Jun 4th, 2008 12:08 PM

It's better to be rejected than sitting on your hands and doing nothing.

Tadao Jun 4th, 2008 12:22 PM

I doubt his hands are doing nothing.

Fathom Zero Jun 4th, 2008 12:27 PM

Tickling his ass probably.

HickMan Jun 4th, 2008 03:26 PM

you guys are GROSS. Italiano maybe it's because you're greasy :x

Mr.Italiano Jun 5th, 2008 03:48 AM

I Lived in California for the first 12 years of my life and I feel more American than Italian, so I can't really consider myself Italian even though my father is a pure breed Italian and my mother's Irish-Italian. and yes my hands are very busy, writing on the I-mockery forums

Jeanette X Jun 8th, 2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Italiano (Post 558923)
It's me again, I just got rejected for the umpteenth time. I don't know what to do anymore with the opposite sex anymore. It's so frustrating to hear Every time that you're not their type of guy only by your looks.I weigh 216 lbs and I have facial hair, but I don't know what to do, should I buy some chloroform and take them away? Or be a good boy and do nothing? Does anyone think I'm being a pussy and man up?

In an ideal world, your appearance wouldn't matter. But we don't live in an ideal world. Most men wouldn't date a girl they weren't physically attracted to, most women won't date a man they aren't attracted to. That's the reality of life. If you want a girlfriend, work to improve your appearance. I suggest weight watchers, it helped me lose a lot of weight. Not only will it improve your chances in the dating pool, you'll also feel better about yourself and you'll be healthier overall.

Mr.Italiano Jun 9th, 2008 10:39 AM

Ok maybe I shouldn't have added my weight, but i work out every day doing weights, push ups and sit ups. I eat normally and I believe I look good, if not great. I just wanted to say this cause I hate it when people say stuff about my weight.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/DJ%20Fontichiari/Pictures/l_c0984f4bae5d2d477931088b91d23616.jpg[/IMG] here's a picture of me so you can bug me all you want :D [IMG]file:///C:/Users/DJFONT%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Mr.Italiano Jun 9th, 2008 11:02 AM

oook my pic didn't come up that sucks...

RaNkeri Jun 9th, 2008 11:03 AM

www.photobucket.com

RaNkeri Jun 9th, 2008 11:17 AM

And as for his weight, weight is never a direct answer to whether somebody is fat or not. Muscles weigh more than fat which explains why most of the bodybuilders, for example, are heavy.

To see whether one is fat, s/he should test his/her BMI. If your BMI is between 18,5 - 24,9 you're ok, while 25,0 - 29,9 would count as slight over weight.

However, if the person is muscular(muscle weigh more than fat => muscular persons often have huge BMI) he should also measure his waist's perimeter, since most of man's fat storages are located around waist area.

MattJack Jun 9th, 2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 559837)
And as for his weight, weight is never a direct answer to whether somebody is fat or not. Muscles weigh more than fat which explains why most of the bodybuilders, for example, are heavy.

To see whether one is fat, s/he should test his/her BMI. If your BMI is between 18,5 - 24,9 you're ok, while 25,0 - 29,9 would count as slight over weight.

However, if the person is muscular(muscle weigh more than fat => muscular persons often have huge BMI) he should also measure his waist's perimeter, since most of man's fat storages are located around waist area.