I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   TO WOMENZ (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706364)

kahljorn Mar 31st, 2011 11:36 PM

TO WOMENZ

DO GUYS/TRANNIES WITH LITTLE BOOBS AND AN AMAZING ASS GROSS YOU OUT

WOULD YOU EVER DATE ONE

IM SO SCARED TO START DATING AGAIN :(

MLE Apr 1st, 2011 12:07 AM

It's not what I personally go for, but that describes one of my very good friends! I don't see any reason why you need to be self conscious about doing what you love. You can't control other people's reactions and emotions, so don't hold yourself accountable for it. Go find someone who isn't retarded! It might take a few tries :>

Esuohlim Apr 1st, 2011 12:17 AM

Dude, you're hot, I'll date you

kahljorn Apr 1st, 2011 12:56 AM

LOL YOURE NOT A WOMENZ

THANKS THOUGH I WOULD PROLLY DATE YOU TOO ;)

I HAVE A PERSONAL CRISIS IN THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT I LOVE ANYMORE. I LOVE WOEMNZZZ BUT I LIKE BEING ONE BUT TRYING TO BE WITH ONE INTERFERES WITH ME GETTING WITH ONE. I SORT OF T HINK I HAVE NARCISSISM OR SOMETHING MAYBE.

Shrubfest Apr 1st, 2011 05:20 AM

Mirror sex?

Go to kink events. Most people there are really nice, surprisingly normal, and very accepting of 'out of the ordinary'. It's also hilarious watching sex dungeons.

(sorry to hear you got broken up, and all that too.)

kahljorn Apr 1st, 2011 12:06 PM

yea, mirror sex i guess but not literally that i like looking at myself but that i transfer the things i like in women onto myself maybe because i think I'm violating women when i think of them sexually. :O

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 2nd, 2011 11:17 PM

I wouldn't mind being a chick except I like bonesaw too much :(

elx Apr 3rd, 2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

I LOVE WOEMNZZZ BUT I LIKE BEING ONE BUT TRYING TO BE WITH ONE INTERFERES WITH ME GETTING WITH ONE.
dude. if you can't find a girl in your everyday then just take shrub's advice. also, I hope you do realize that there are women out there that would literally worship you for your kink -- it's known as "feminization" and it's really popular amongst *BDSM "mistresses."

*you probably shouldn't try these particular circles though. those people sound scary and weird and you'd probably get molested and kidnapped by a giant lady named helga that keeps you in a cave and rips off your toenails and stuff :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 3rd, 2011 01:36 AM

I feel like I would still end up doing all the work if I had a girl peg me though.

kahljorn Apr 3rd, 2011 05:33 AM

I meet a lot of girls who are attracted to me its just that once they start touching me t hey go, "OMG YOU FEEL LIKE A GIRL."
yea you're right though there are a lot of girls who like that kind of stuff, just hard to find them i guess.

WHAT IN THE EHCK IS A BONESAW

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 3rd, 2011 10:02 AM

My dong.

Fathom Zero Apr 3rd, 2011 11:21 AM

:<

Esuohlim Apr 3rd, 2011 01:12 PM

Girls feel great, why the hell don't girls like feeling other girls? >:

Female heterosexuality is fucked up mang

Zhukov Apr 3rd, 2011 01:24 PM

For the longest time I thought you were a post op gender reassigned surgery woman Kahl. Soz.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 3rd, 2011 02:08 PM

Jealousy milhome

MLE Apr 3rd, 2011 03:25 PM

Girls do feel great! My preference is curvier than he is, though <3

You really should find a dungeon club.

Esuohlim Apr 3rd, 2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 716695)
Jealousy milhome

If I were a woman I'd be such a lesbian slut

elx Apr 3rd, 2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 716697)
Girls do feel great!

yes! my favorite is when I go straight from shower -> bed. legs always feel like silk. do you know what I mean? that ones the best :( and our boobs always seem much warmer than the rest of our bodies, so whenever we get cold we can just give ourselves hugs!

what would we even want another girl for? :confused: there's nothing they can offer that we can't already get whenever we want from ourselves or from guys. silly milwhore.

MLE Apr 3rd, 2011 06:21 PM

pffft, the reactions on other girls' faces are worth it!

kahljorn Apr 3rd, 2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

what would we even want another girl for?
:(

MLE Apr 3rd, 2011 10:38 PM

Also, girls know how girls want to be touched. Totally different from a guy's touch.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 3rd, 2011 11:17 PM

Tongue texture is totally different too. Guys usually have rugged tongue s but girls have silky tongues.

kahljorn Apr 3rd, 2011 11:36 PM

THIS THREAD HAS NOW CEASED TO CODDLE ME BUT NOW FASCINATES ME.

MLE Apr 3rd, 2011 11:41 PM

10k, you're totally right. Girls also pay attention to different details than guys do. There are many many reasons why people would want one or the other, so I don't know why elx is saying that girls don't need other girls.

Esuohlim Apr 3rd, 2011 11:50 PM

What I never understood was homosexuals who tried to emulate the opposite sex (butch women, flamboyant men), but if they're trying to attract same sex partners wouldn't they want to act as close to their own gender as possible?

I know if I were a woman attracted to other women I wouldn't want to get with some woman trying to be a guy. Gross.

KAHL DO YOU HAVE A RUGGED OR SILKY TONGUE?