I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   快速办理真实英国大学毕业证 (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698017)

aluanjacky Oct 22nd, 2007 11:05 PM

快速办理真实英国大学毕业证

:squigly本公司特色服务:
提供近100所大学毕业证书,所有学校证件均出自学校内部,快速办理真实大使馆留学回国人员证明,在大使馆 的网站上显示通过审核,
回国可公正。
1 大学本科 正规大学三年制本科 回国承认学历可以办理购车减税等事项 网站可以查到学历。
2 硕士研究生 一年制 回国承认学历 网站可以查到学历。
真实英国大学文凭
⊙本公司提供近100所正规英国大学毕业证书,所有学校证件均出自学校内部
⊙快速办理真实大使馆留学回国人员证明
⊙全套包括:毕业证,成绩单,英国律师认证,英国外务部的认证,老师推荐信,留学回国人员证明及国外学历学 位认证书,绝对真实可靠,解决广大留学生就业问题!

联系人:KUM
MSN&email:ukdegree@hotmail.co.uk

JediScum Oct 23rd, 2007 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aluanjacky (Post 508182)
回国可公正。
真实英国大学文凭
⊙快速办理真实大使馆留学回国人员证明

Well, when I poach eggs, I use rice wine vinegar as it has a milder taste than regular white vinegar

Esuohlim Oct 23rd, 2007 11:05 AM

It's Guitar Woman's dream to one day be able to understand that post.

Grislygus Oct 23rd, 2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

These company feature clothes? : Offer it is close 100 place universities? ? ? ? Possession school? Case equal it comes out, inside our school, high speed? Reason truth? Ambassador? Studying abroad time national person? ? Discernment, resident in ambassador? On mark 网 站? 示? ? Nucleus, time national yes fairness. Main course righteousness of 1 university? Main course time national acceptance of university three year system? Study? Yes from here? Reason? ? ? Thing such as tax? 网 站 yes from here? Arriving at study? . 2? Loyal retainer research student one year system time national acceptance? Study? 网 站 yes from here? Arriving at study? . Truth? The English university sentence 凭? This company offer it is close 100 place righteousness? The English university? ? ? ? Possession school? Case equal it comes out, inside our school? High speed? Reason truth? Ambassador? Studying abroad time national person? ? Discernment? All the 套 inclusions: ? ? ? Forming? ? The English law? ? ? Outside England? Section? ? Old age? Guess 荐 trust, studying abroad time national person? ? Discernment and overseas study? Study rank? ? ? ? ? Truth? Yes 靠, solution 决 广large foreign student engaging in? ? ? ! ? Type person

I love Babelfish so damned much.

Guitar Woman Oct 23rd, 2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 508254)
It's Guitar Woman's dream to one day be able to understand that post.

Wait, what? First of all, that's Chinese, and if you're implying that I'm a wapanese faggot then I'd think China is a giant lump of shit so I could try and fit in with MY COUNTRYMEN.

Second of all, fuck Japan.

Guitar Woman Oct 23rd, 2007 06:12 PM

fuck damnit I meant to post THIS

Emu Oct 23rd, 2007 07:58 PM

Can you still not edit your posts? :lol

Esuohlim Oct 23rd, 2007 08:18 PM

It's ok I learned a lot about water pollution today

Dr. V Oct 25th, 2007 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 508304)
fuck damnit I meant to post THIS

I gotta see the mayor in this version.

Angryhydralisk Oct 27th, 2007 12:30 PM

Correcting yourself is so boring, even if the other person knows exactly how you'll correct yourself.

ZAKO the GREAT Oct 31st, 2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aluanjacky (Post 508182)
回国可公正。
真实英国大学文凭
⊙快速办理真实大使馆留学回国人员证明

WTF?
it's a SPAM.
why the the hell it's here?

MLE Oct 31st, 2007 06:26 PM

it's a forum!

Fathom Zero Jan 9th, 2008 08:24 PM

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DELETE THIS.

Jonathan Clement Jan 9th, 2008 09:59 PM

Translation: This company special service:
Provides the near 100 university diploma, all school credential stems from in the school, handles the real embassy returned overseas student to prove fast, in embassy's website demonstrated through the verification,
returning to homeland may be fair.
1 university undergraduate course regular university three year system undergraduate courses return to homeland to acknowledge the school record may handle buys item websites and so on Che Jianshui to be possible to look up the school record.
2 masters a graduate student year system returning to homeland acknowledgment school record website may look up the school record.

I dunno. That's what I got on this online translator...

Tadao Jan 9th, 2008 10:07 PM

homo

Chojin Jan 9th, 2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinese-simplified to English
This company special service: Provides the nearly 100 universities diploma, all schools credential stems from in the school, fast handles the real embassy returned overseas student to prove, in embassy's website demonstrated through the verification, returns to homeland may be fair. 1 university undergraduate course regular university three years system undergraduate course returns to homeland the acknowledgement school record to be allowed to handle buys item website and so on Che Jianshui may look up the school record. 2 masters a graduate student year system returns to homeland the acknowledgement school record website to be allowed to look up the school record. Real English university diploma ⊙ this company provides the nearly 100 regular English university diploma, all schools credential stems from the school interior ⊙ fast to handle the real embassy returned overseas student to prove ⊙ the complete set includes: 毕业证, the report card, English attorney authenticates, the English foreign affairs department authentication, teacher the letter of recommendation, the returned overseas student proved and the overseas school record degree recognizes the certificate, real is absolutely reliable, the solution general foreign students get employed the question! Contact person: KUM M S N &email: Ukdegree@hotmail.co.uk

So apparently that e-mail is his MSN account too. I sure hope KUM accepts my buddy request :<

executioneer Jan 9th, 2008 10:52 PM

i hope this thread doestn give me a virus

Esuohlim Jan 10th, 2008 12:23 AM

THREAD :eek