I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Impress me with your injuries. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706932)

Amber Kush Nov 18th, 2011 07:43 PM

I have a 2 inch scar on my upper thigh

Sacks Nov 18th, 2011 07:56 PM

TELL US MORE!! ;););)

Amber Kush Nov 18th, 2011 08:37 PM

Hey, are you the same Sacks??
http://www.bastardfactory.net/forums...splay.php?f=22
Anyways, dumb dog bite when I was 12. I was told i was teasing it.

Sacks Nov 18th, 2011 11:59 PM

CAN YOU BLAME HIM HUBBA HUBBA. :orgasm TELL ME MORE ABOUT THEBASTARDFACTORY.COM™ YOU LITTLE TEASE :yum:yum

Sacks Nov 19th, 2011 12:01 AM

It's a good thing that person was banned because I was going to start getting really explicit and revolting.

Fathom Zero Nov 19th, 2011 03:52 AM

I teased a dog when I was a kid and it tore my face open. Facial scars are my specialty.

All Hail Duke Nov 19th, 2011 04:08 AM

i've had that happen before, twice in fact
except there was no teasing involved, the dogs were just dick heads

Fathom Zero Nov 19th, 2011 04:22 AM

I don't know that I was teasing it. I only know that my 3-year-old self was probably a nasty little shit, so it's a safe bet.

Dommin Nov 19th, 2011 06:21 PM

Let's see...

Three identical scars on my left index finger, all from the same exact knife over the course of a year.
Had my eyelid almost completely torn off when I was three years old (fell off of my bouncy horse and my eyelid caught on a dresser handle)
Showing off pain tolerance to my friends, cutting myself with a piece of glass. Opened up a three inch gash in my arm. Still extremely visible.
Got stabbed with a mechanical pencil in second grade, piece of the graphite is still in my hand.

Those are just the visible ones. I've had some concussions and a broken tailbone aswell.

Sacks Nov 19th, 2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dommin (Post 750065)
Had my eyelid almost completely torn off when I was three years old (fell off of my bouncy horse and my eyelid caught on a dresser handle)

This is the worst thing I've read since that time I heard about a guy that snorted a line of baby cockroaches.

Dommin Nov 19th, 2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacks (Post 750071)
This is the worst thing I've read since that time I heard about a guy that snorted a line of baby cockroaches.

What's even worse is that this...yes, THIS is my first memory. The first thing I remember about life was having an eyelid ripped off.

ThrashO Nov 21st, 2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 750035)
I don't know that I was teasing it. I only know that my 3-year-old self was probably a nasty little shit, so it's a safe bet.

My first serious girlfriend when I was 17 was bit by a dog in her face when she was little. She said that the doctors could see her teeth through her cheek and her bottom lip was totally missing.

They apparently took fat from some part of her body (she still doesnt know where) and made a new lip for her and fixed her face.

This is her:

Because of that she got an $95,000 trustfund. She didn't get it all at once though. When she was 16 she got 2,000, 17 she got 3,000, 18 she got 5,000, 21 she got 20,000, 25 she gets 30,000, and $45,000 when she turns 28.

(why didnt i stay with her. she turns 25 in a month)

(why didnt i get bit in the face by a dog)

I could never find a spot on her that was scarred from them taking fat. I remember her ass was awesome, so it wasn't from there.

k0k0 Nov 21st, 2011 08:28 PM

She was a man originally and they took her penis off and sewed it to her mouth. That's why her parents won't say from where it was taken.

Solved your riddle.

Sacks Nov 21st, 2011 09:10 PM

Ugh you were totally kissing dick, bro.

ThrashO Nov 21st, 2011 09:23 PM

I always wondered why it was vagina then immediately balls

LordSappington Nov 22nd, 2011 02:45 AM

A few years back, I was walking through the woods to get home from a friend's house, and stepped on a plank with a screw sticking out. The wood was rotted enough that I could crumble it off from the screw, but I ended up having to twist the screw back out of my foot. That hurt like hell.
I had a pretty nasty rash on my arms for a couple days after I somehow got grease stripper on them at work; that stuff will do its best to just melt the flesh right off you.

Kitsa Nov 19th, 2012 11:55 PM

Wow, this thread hasn't been updated in a while and idk why because I'm still injuring myself left and right and am sure you are too

Yesterday I was already coming down with a stomach bug and out of my head with one of those migraine aura deals and I was carrying my kid to the car. I stepped on the edge of the sidewalk, rolled the ankle I broke last year, and down I went. Managed to get the baby's head cushioned and she didn't hit the concrete, but my knees got torn all to hell and I think I might have rebroken my ankle. It doesn't hurt much but it feels all floppy, pretty much the same as it did when I broke it.

darkvare Nov 20th, 2012 02:14 PM

i have an idea let's grab thosse pictures they use in autopsy shows and use thosse to mark our injuries

zeldasbiggestfan Nov 22nd, 2012 10:40 PM

I jumped on a nail the other day. That was fun.

Kitsa Nov 23rd, 2012 11:38 AM

Not sure what I did to the injured knee but the nerves are all messed up. If I poke it on one side, it's numb, but then I feel it on the other side. Also, it throbs.

Kitsa Jan 30th, 2013 09:15 PM

car door closed on my head in a windstorm. Guess I'll cross that off the list.

Tadao Jan 31st, 2013 10:23 AM

Your husband needs to film you. You guys could win the grand prize on AFV