I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2007 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698238)

Fathom Zero Dec 9th, 2007 08:49 PM

My package left the Cinci airport today. Probably getting a connecting flight.

bigtimecow Dec 9th, 2007 09:58 PM

seriously guys, if i don't get my gift tomorrow i'm going to have a fit >: >: >: >:

joking but i really want it >:

Dr. Boogie Dec 9th, 2007 11:46 PM

Ok, here's my secret santa pics:

And what was it that I always wanted?

Why a Chia Head, of course.

And what a fine head it is. I can't wait to see crap growing out of it. But alas, I shall have to wait, for it must be soaked for 24 hours.

To be continued...

But before you say, "he only got you a Chia Head?" I must point out that the head also came with a free gift:

A plastic likeness of a Chia Pet with a small clock inside! Huzzah! Oddly enough, both clock and head were made in China. I wonder if that means they both contain lead...

AlliSabbah Dec 10th, 2007 01:06 AM

Ahhhh irs from china get it tested. They are trying to kiill you.

poppers620 Dec 10th, 2007 02:46 AM

i got my package this weekend! i will be posting pics soon..... i have been bed bound with strep since thursday so the best i can promise is pics by the end of the week or following weekend. sorry i just dont feel very witty at the moment but i loooooooove my gifts! in fact its funny, i almost bought one of my gifts for myself the other day haha but yeh, i am very sick, so sick in fact this package came saturday and just realized tonight i even had a package here waiting for me to open.

Esuohlim Dec 10th, 2007 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 513906)
seriously guys, if i don't get my gift tomorrow i'm going to have a fit >: >: >: >:

joking but i really want it >:

I got your package right here!

*points to dick*

bigtimecow Dec 10th, 2007 08:20 AM

oooh shit

nevermind though :love you secret santa

MarioRPG Dec 10th, 2007 03:53 PM

I got my gift today, but I can't open it until tomorrow (long story). What a tease. Very excited to see what it is though considering I have a pretty good idea who it's from because of the name. :) I'll have pics as soon as I can.

Also, my package hasn't updated from "being accepted at post office", but it says the expected arrival date is the 17th, so don't fret recipient.

Microshock Dec 10th, 2007 04:22 PM

My gift is certainly weird...ill be posting pics soon.

JackSchmidtKnifeThrower Dec 10th, 2007 09:43 PM

Got my gifts from Captain Pirateface today. I'll post pics tomorow, but Captain Pirateface, I'll tell you one thing. You hit the nail on the head for me. AWESOME STUFF. Thanks so much.

Zomboid Dec 11th, 2007 02:11 AM

Next year we should have 3 sections.
- Completely new people
- Pretty new people
- People who have been here for more than 2 fucking years.

AlliSabbah Dec 11th, 2007 08:36 AM

Stop segregation!

RaNkeri Dec 11th, 2007 09:15 AM

Still waiting for my gift :/

Hopefully it'll arrive by the 20th December, 'cos that's when my vacation, which I'm going to spend away from home, starts :/

Chojin Dec 11th, 2007 01:34 PM

Why is that, zomboid? Did your person not send you your gift?

Zomboid Dec 11th, 2007 01:57 PM

No, I don't have it yet, which I'm not worried about. Also I got a really good person. I kinda just don't like how darklycan, microshock, etc, aren't considered new.

Mockery Dec 11th, 2007 03:47 PM

They successfully participated in the event on time last year which is a lot more than some people (including vets) can say, so no, they're not considered new.

:quityerbitchin

As for people not having their gifts yet, give it 'til the 15th or 16th and then start worrying. The postal service is notoriously slow around this time o' year, but as long as you provided the correct address to me during your Secret Santa sign-ups and your S.S. didn't completely fuck things up, your gifts should arrive within a reasonable amount of time.

Zomboid Dec 11th, 2007 04:46 PM

Bah. Under this system, VILA will be considered a vet next year. Yucky.

bigtimecow Dec 11th, 2007 11:05 PM

my recipients should've gotten his by now according to my tracking number... i think

Fathom Zero Dec 11th, 2007 11:07 PM

Yay! Present(s) from Roger! Pics forthcoming.

darklycan Dec 12th, 2007 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 514160)
Yay! Present(s) from Roger! Pics forthcoming.

Oh man you got presents from RoG, you lucky bastard!

I am still eagerly waiting for mine and hopefully the package I sent gets to my reciepent soon!

Oh and Zomboid, Last year I sent and recieved gifts as well as posting a story, it was one of your "vets" that didn't post my stuff so don't just assume that the new guys can not do it.

JackSchmidtKnifeThrower Dec 12th, 2007 12:48 AM

My camera is low on memory, so I am having to take/upload pics by about 2 at a time, so I will post them soon so they can all be posted at the same time. I hope they will post correctly this time.

Fathom Zero Dec 12th, 2007 12:55 AM

Sneak peak now, because I'm too lazy to finish the present.

Christmas wishes do come true!

Zomboid Dec 12th, 2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklycan (Post 514166)
Oh and Zomboid, Last year I sent and recieved gifts as well as posting a story, it was one of your "vets" that didn't post my stuff so don't just assume that the new guys can not do it.

I was mainly referring to how most new people suck, not questioning your ability to kiss mockery's ass and successfully post pictures with a WACKY STORY.

Anyway, back on topic - that looks like a big fucking parcel, fathom.

Edit: Or maybe it just looks like it because you have sickly little arms. Either way, I'm curious as to what's in there :O

Sam Dec 12th, 2007 01:02 AM

LITA FORD T-SHIRT YES YES YES YES YES. :picklehat

Fathom Zero Dec 12th, 2007 01:10 AM

I have cancer.

Haha, just kidding. Actually, it's fairly light and you'll know why tomorrow.