I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Dimnos Jun 15th, 2011 09:35 PM

Review sites. :lol

executioneer Jun 15th, 2011 09:42 PM

i wanna hear what yahtzee has to say about it

kahljorn Jun 15th, 2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

I did buy White Knight Chronicles I+II though and Iīm not sure if that was a wise decision :D
QUIT WHITEKNIGHT CHRONICLING FOR THE REVIEW SITES ;/

LordSappington Jun 16th, 2011 12:04 AM

All the shit I heard about women getting upset about Capture The Babe is retarded. Listen, people, it's humor. It's a game that's already cranked up to eleven on its ridiculous meter. You have a fucking ego bar. They wouldn't be pissed off if it had a mini-game where you punch as many nutsacks as you could in half a minute.

Shyandquietguy Jun 16th, 2011 02:30 AM

Populous DS!!

I've always wanted to play this game when I saw it on the SNES but never got the chance. They defintely made a great usage of the DS with this.

kahljorn Jun 16th, 2011 04:00 AM

lol at populous ;/

i actually have that game somewhere around here

OxBlood Jun 16th, 2011 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 726438)
QUIT WHITEKNIGHT CHRONICLING FOR THE REVIEW SITES ;/

Hm...what could this post mean...I think you mean that I should stop playing because some reviewers said WKC was utter crap. Right?

Iīm not sure I like the battlespeed. Feels like it should run about twice as fast but this is the enhanced version of WKC1 so I guess it was even slower in the original...

New Additions: Radiant Historia and Alone in the Dark Inferno.

RH seems to be pretty nice though the Charactersystem is too simple for my tastes.

And I know what you want to say about AITD and be assured Gentlemen, I too have said all there is to say about this game long ago. Horseshit, thatīs what it was. Good ideas executed in a horrible, horrible way.

I did hear though that Inferno fixed a lot of those flaws and fuck it, Iīm willing to spend 5 bucks on something like that. I even finished the game back when it came out.

kahljorn Jun 16th, 2011 04:40 AM

nah its sort of a pun cause whiteknighting is when you get all protective over someone ;/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...37;20knighting

Pentegarn Jun 16th, 2011 06:21 AM

It was a nice piece of business Khal

Phoenix Gamma Jun 16th, 2011 07:20 AM

Got the collector's edition of Alice Madness Returns, which includes the original.

The original pissed me off. Weirdass controls. I died at some part in a library because she sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid off a floating book and hit the ground. Then it sent me back too far to care, so I quit and started the new one.

The new one still feels weird. It was definitely built for consoles. I had to switch to gamepad because the keyboard and mouse controls were pretty shitty. It kinda reminds me of Zelda, if Zelda was a linear platformer. The combat reminds me of it, at least, with some secrets tucked away. Love the art direction, though I get random framerate issues every now and then and I have no idea why.

OxBlood Jun 16th, 2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 726500)
nah its sort of a pun cause whiteknighting is when you get all protective over someone ;/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...te%20knighting

Thatīs what I like about talking with you guys, I learn something new every day :)

kahljorn Jun 16th, 2011 07:53 PM

:lol

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2011 08:03 PM

WE ARE AMERICA

I'm playing Phoenix for the iOS. Coz I need to get my SHMUPs on when I'm on the go.

Phoenix Gamma Jun 17th, 2011 02:49 AM

Donkey Kong '94 on 3DS Virtual Console. Fucking classic.

Phoenix Gamma Jun 19th, 2011 10:14 PM

I bought Ocarina of Time 3D because I am a hopeless Zelda whore. It's not even my favorite Zelda game. Goddammit.

darkvare Jun 19th, 2011 10:27 PM

i'm planning on buying it even though i don't have a 3ds :C

Fathom Zero Jun 20th, 2011 04:52 PM

Giants Citizen Kabuto and MDK are on sale and I bought the both of them for $6. FUCK YES.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 20th, 2011 05:30 PM

Did they add anything extra to the Ocarina of 3D?

Phoenix Gamma Jun 20th, 2011 06:43 PM

New graphics
Some tweaked dialog
Master Quest (which is now mirrored to make even harder)
Lots of little details added to different areas. Some suggest that MM3D is coming.
And some tweaks to the game engine. I swear Link's roll has next to no lag. Very easy to spam it.

Playing with 3D is totally mandatory. Looks really good, and the redone graphics are great. I'm legitimately freaked out by the Skulltula family, and I'm 23 years old.

creeposaurus Jun 20th, 2011 09:49 PM

Angry Birds. It's been 6 hours now...

Dimnos Jun 20th, 2011 10:05 PM

That is definitely giving FF7 a run for its money as the most over rated game ever.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 20th, 2011 10:28 PM

Angry birds is one of the most overrated games ever.

creeposaurus Jun 20th, 2011 11:46 PM

Happy Birds is one of the most underrated games ever.

executioneer Jun 21st, 2011 01:46 AM

slightly miffed birds is... sort of acceptably rated i guess

i got nothin'

Chojin Jun 21st, 2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 727271)
That is definitely giving FF7 a run for its money as the most over rated game ever.

wow, i thought i was the only person who didn't like ff7