I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2009 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703561)

Babs Dec 3rd, 2009 01:29 PM

do you have your receipts >:

BatmanJohnson Dec 3rd, 2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 661597)
do you have your receipts >:

Yup and confirmation to the person I shipped to. Oh well He does have until the 22nd.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 3rd, 2009 01:38 PM

Give him time. I'm real lazy myself.

Babs Dec 3rd, 2009 01:40 PM

I have a last minute gift idea (hey, I got other gifts too, don't think I waited until the last second) but i think it might be a "little" to much.

BatmanJohnson Dec 3rd, 2009 01:45 PM

Deadline hasn't hit yet.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 3rd, 2009 01:58 PM

I sitll need to go shopping. Possibly tonight.

Zomboid Dec 3rd, 2009 02:02 PM

Yeah, I haven't done it yet either. Plenty of time.

MattJack Dec 3rd, 2009 03:38 PM

Ummm so I thought I agreed to do this, but I never got a person to send a present. Is there a problem? PM me.

Fathom Zero Dec 3rd, 2009 03:59 PM

You can send me one, Mattjack, and I'll post pictures.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 3rd, 2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 661612)
Ummm so I thought I agreed to do this, but I never got a person to send a present. Is there a problem? PM me.

You never sent me your address. I sent you a PM about it too.

poppers620 Dec 3rd, 2009 05:01 PM

I shipped my box out priority yesterday :)

Nick Dec 3rd, 2009 05:30 PM

I just have some little stuff left to get, if it doesn't get here by December, 5. I'll just ship what I have and keep the rest for myself. :)

I just went with what I thought would be a cool gift to receive, even if it went over the price limit. :3

Microshock Dec 3rd, 2009 07:56 PM

I'm still thinking of some stuff to get

kakumei Dec 3rd, 2009 10:39 PM

between not having access to my computer for several days and essentially working two full time jobs at the same time, i'm surprised i was able to get a present together (yesterday) and ship it out (today) before the deadline. the "wrapping" paper (read: paper i stuffed in the box to keep stuff from moving too much) is really janky, but i'm certain the contents of the box are more than adequately awesome.

captain516 Dec 3rd, 2009 10:40 PM

Well, this sucks. I couldn't get the items I wanted to send, so I'll have to just think of something else. Sorry in advance, recipient.

Zomboid Dec 3rd, 2009 10:49 PM

I just sent out my stuff. Should be good.

executioneer Dec 4th, 2009 04:21 AM

just gotta finish up a few touches (LETTER ETC) and put it in a box, prob. out tomorrow or the fifth if i can't get to the post office in time tomorrow

Pentegarn Dec 4th, 2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson (Post 661591)
I mean that, I wish the person I shipped to would post photos, Since it arrived on monday.

Well, I wouldn't worry too much, you did your part, you can't get in trouble if they forget to post. That said, I understand waning your hard work to get the time in the spotlight it deserves.

Zomboid Dec 4th, 2009 09:24 AM

There's no reason to be upset about someone not posting pictures before the deadline for sending your gift(s) is even up yet.

BatmanJohnson Dec 4th, 2009 09:41 AM

Not really upset, just anxious. I know the deadline is still a ways off.

MarioRPG Dec 4th, 2009 11:06 AM

Just got back from the post office, it'll prolly start it's no doubt epic and perilous journey on monday.

Also, to my SS, I underestimated the costs of my gifts in my letter. Last one threw me up another 8 bux. So merry chrimmas!

stonewar Dec 4th, 2009 11:54 AM

I sent mine on wednesday, but looking at the reciept I realized to post worker didn't even ask how I wanted it sent if I wanted confirmation or anything. But I also handed her 15 musical christmas cards that had to be individually weighed and postage printed. What a pain in the ass. I am never doing that again.

Ozzie Dec 4th, 2009 04:57 PM

Like a character in a zany movie who suddenly woke up in a girl's body, I am thoroughly enjoying my new box of fun!

The first thing was a note that was obviously a pain in the ass to make, complete with a picture of the Grinch at the bottom.

The next was, surprisingly, a movie that I am interested in but have never seen and do not already own. Clearly this "Pentegarn" has intimate knowledge of the conversations I have with my younger brother.

The next was a festive bag of Hershey's kisses, complete with a recipe for cookies on the back. Cookies that I will never bake.

The "big present" in the bunch is none other than a remote controlled helicopter! This was actually the top present in the box, but you can't start with helicopter and work your way down to chocolate. That would just be ridiculous.

I'd like to thank everyone who took part in the Secret Santa, I had a hell of a lot of fun, and hopefully you all did too. I especially hope this post was as funny to you as it was to me. And big special thanks to Pentegarn for something that will undoubtedly annoy the shit out of my parents until I break it in 2 weeks. And chocolate.

Merry Christmas everyone!

The Leader Dec 4th, 2009 05:20 PM

I mailed my package today.

Nick Dec 4th, 2009 05:54 PM

Here is my gift from Stonewar.

Merry Christmas. :)