I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   OBLIVION: MMORPG REHAB (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20551)

Ninjavenom Mar 30th, 2006 11:10 AM

I prefer it with a few less random bandits. Finally the stealth characters get a break and are able to sneak wihout having to get caught midway through the room. I'm thinking about making a Spellsneak character tonight, which would be my first non-blade-speacialty character since i started playing Elder Scrolls. I'm looking forward to using the Summon Xivialia spell :O

timrpgland Mar 30th, 2006 11:37 AM

I'm liking my character so far. Found some more magical heavy armor. Main stuff is my 18 point buff in strength from my ring/gauntlets and my 50% resist to all 3 from my tunic. 118 strength sure is nice for looting and killing. He's too good for his own good.

Hit 23 last night as well and currently have 43k saved up. Still need to decorate my Bruma house though.

Chojin Mar 30th, 2006 05:22 PM

Listening to that orc in the Dark Brotherhood recount his tale of murdering that 5-year-old Nord girl at her birthday party was one of the small handful of 'shit, that's fucked up' gaming moments i've had ;<

The last one I had was in SOF2 when I blew apart every piece of a guy's head and saw the inside of his raincoat hood afterward ;<

Ninjavenom Mar 31st, 2006 04:20 PM

Almost all of the hits had me going "that's fucking shitty, i hope this character isn't a perfect reflection of myself :(", especially when you have to kill that whole family.

Chojin Mar 31st, 2006 07:37 PM

I got invited to the Brotherhood because apparently the Grand Champion of the arena is an innocent man, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Supafly345 Mar 31st, 2006 09:33 PM

I don't know how I got invited, I never killed anyone I wasn't supposed to kill. Maybe I got invited earlier because I was an assassin or because my main weapon was the bow?

Ninjavenom Mar 31st, 2006 11:25 PM

The person has to have a higher positive personality to negative personality ratio. Like, bandits won't earn you any credit, but an NPC who smuggles drugs but is otherwise an upstanding community member will attract the Brotherhood. I want to get the screenshot function working so i can show off this awesome fucking staff i got :O

Ninjavenom Mar 31st, 2006 11:49 PM

I'm running it at 640x480. Sue me.

Awesome staff, though. It hits for 20 points shock damage, and at full charge of 3000 it has 111 uses :O

MLE Apr 1st, 2006 12:55 AM

hey ninja, why don't you hang out with us >:

Supafly345 Apr 1st, 2006 01:25 AM

I got that freak weapon from my first cave-raid, so I thought it was supposed to be found first =/

Chojin Apr 1st, 2006 02:23 PM

Is there a polymorph potion or something in the game that lets you change your appearence?

I ask because my character originally looked awesome and since i contracted vampirism he just looks like a really creepy old man. His jutting chin now has a sack of fat flapping under it and my skin's all cracked and saggy.

Is that all part of being a vampire or do I just age really quickly or what? Either way, I just look like an idiot in the best armor I have (grand champion raiments), like some 60-year-old cosplayer. And it's embarrassing.

And yeah, Ninja, I got that staff in my second cave raid too ;< I gunned down a good number of people in the arena with it but the armorers want $4004 to repair it so fuck that. And no-one has enough money on-hand to make selling it worthwhile.

executioneer Apr 1st, 2006 04:28 PM

i'm pretty sure thats the vampirism yeah

the_dudefather Apr 1st, 2006 05:49 PM

so far ive only been able to play this for a few hours (away from my main pc y'see) so any tips regarding character creation and whotnot?

was thinking about going either fighter/destruction magic (mostly fighter), stealthy thiefy type fighter or stick with my orc barbarian (maybe with a redone build)

EisigerBiskuit Apr 1st, 2006 06:24 PM

You can cure Vampirism by doing a boring ass quest, I think one of the mages in the Super Hall of Magic Friends Guild in the main town can tell you how to do it.

ArrowX Apr 1st, 2006 06:26 PM

Do you actually get to physically suck blood from people in this game?

Zomboid Apr 1st, 2006 06:41 PM

How many of you made custom classes? I pretty much made a nord paladin only with very little magic...and man I feel like a nerd but this game is fucking awesome.

Chojin Apr 1st, 2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EisigerBiskuit
You can cure Vampirism by doing a boring ass quest, I think one of the mages in the Super Hall of Magic Friends Guild in the main town can tell you how to do it.

I have to give this whore 5 grand soul gems to cure it ;< Where the fuck am I gonna get that ;<
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowX
Do you actually get to physically suck blood from people in this game?

Yeah, and if you don't you take sun damage. I think I have a bug though because my VAMPIRE PERSONALITY TOUCH SPELL only works when I'm in withdrawal :<

the_dudefather Apr 1st, 2006 07:48 PM

the more i hear about this game the more i want to continue playing (once i can that is)

Ninjavenom Apr 2nd, 2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
I have to give this whore 5 grand soul gems to cure it ;< Where the fuck am I gonna get that ;<

There's a fort that has 3 in it, and she has one in her basement. The fourth can be bought from certain mages guild members.

EisigerBiskuit Apr 2nd, 2006 11:40 PM

I found 2 while stealing about in Imperial city, in the Staves shop.

There's 7 right there.

Zomboid Apr 3rd, 2006 12:38 AM

Man it's funny stealing a horse and having the dumbass owner try and chase you down/

Chojin Apr 3rd, 2006 12:52 AM

So apparently the longer i go without feeding, the more powers I get. Why is that.

ItalianStereotype Apr 3rd, 2006 01:07 AM

because instead of eating, you're doing new things. fatty.

Chojin Apr 3rd, 2006 01:12 AM

WHY IS EVERYONE BEING SO HURTFUL LATELY

EisigerBiskuit Apr 3rd, 2006 02:28 AM

VAMPIRISM REDUCES CHARISMA