I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Feb 13th, 2006 02:01 PM

woah they guy sitting next to me is searching for pr0n on the internets :eek

Guitar Woman Feb 13th, 2006 02:02 PM

also he smells like p00p :eek

Pub Lover Feb 13th, 2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In a PM to Chojin titled 'Apparently being a Liar is a bad thing...' I
Quote:

Originally Posted by In a PM to Nose I
Quote:

Originally Posted by nose
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Who let Prog Shooter in here?

Please kill yourself as soon as possible.

Dude, that's not very nice. Seriously, do you take no concern over how your words will effect people?

I wasn't happy about you posting in my thread, but now I'm just hurt. Can't you take a little joke? Do you have to go all mean & harsh & actually wish death on someone?

You have issues, & I hope you can get over them & go on to live a happy life.

P.S. Incase you missed where I announced it to the rest of the board, I have terminal cancer & only have nine months at most to live. Already the pain is severe enough that I contemplate suicide being a good idea instead of going on. Please think before you post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by In reply Nose
I'm really sorry.

I had no idea that you had cancer. It runs in my family and I just lost my uncle to it. My dad took it hard, and I've just been kind of numb since June, when my uncle died.

I used to date a girl whose sister had leukemia. Half of my customers at work smoke. It makes me really sad to know that I'm selling death to people, eighteen years of age and older. I smoked too, at one point, but I have enough things wrong with me, so I stopped.

Please don't actually consider suicide? Please? I used to be a suicide prevention counselor on a lynx-based Channel One chatroom , I'm here for you if you need to talk. I'm depressed myself, and every day is a struggle, and I don't know what to do anymore. I absolutely hate how selfish this country has gotten, and I can't seem to ever meet anyone who is real enough to have a converasation with, muchless marry and have children with. I have some mood stuff up here and there if you would like to listen to it; it's sort of negative music, but maybe if will help you feel better in some way. Thank you for waking me up.
*weak smile*

Either he's called my bluff like a master, or I've gone too far again.
Fuck, this would almost be funny if I didn't feel like such an ass.
Yeah, so I'm gonna take a few days off.
Days like this make me regret that I begged to be unbanned.
Well... Sorry.

& now I'm kinda back.

I guess I missed you guys.

Pram Maven Feb 13th, 2006 02:53 PM

*feeling kinda raped* :/

lunlun Feb 13th, 2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadie
what is sth?

i thought "sth" means "something"

sorry iif i was wrong

the joint is incredible

i would sell it on ebay

lunlun Feb 13th, 2006 04:45 PM

hmm
if prog shooter was serious in his mail i dont think its ok that you post it official

or did i miss something?

Guitar Woman Feb 13th, 2006 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I had an I-Mock dream last night >:

I've been having those more and more frequently lately :(

In the scariest I killed BAPE with an arrow because he was being a prick to me and Michael J. Fox was my lawyer :(

I got the death sentence because he was a shitty lawyer >:

xbxDaniel Feb 13th, 2006 05:11 PM

I can't find my Pink Panther movies.

Seven Force Feb 13th, 2006 05:44 PM

Great, Pub's back. :)

Esuohlim Feb 13th, 2006 06:21 PM

OH REJOICE

Womti Feb 13th, 2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
i'm sure dale would like to know in a pm

not really. >:

Guitar Woman Feb 13th, 2006 07:06 PM

Thats not nice at all dale!

Milhouse I would love to hear about your I-mock dream in a pm so tell me right away!

Moobs Feb 13th, 2006 07:10 PM

I don't get PMs :(

I obviously haven't pissed you off dale, well
YOUR A CUNT :)

Womti Feb 13th, 2006 07:15 PM

guitar woman, if you read some other threads I have posted in, you would understand that chojin was making fun of me. unless you already knew that and were trying to be mean. >:

Guitar Woman Feb 13th, 2006 08:18 PM

The second one.
Because you deserve it. >:

Chojin Feb 13th, 2006 08:22 PM

I told Pub that if he had been proud of that instead of ashamed that he'd have what it takes to be a VET. I laughed myself sick at that pm :<

Sam Feb 13th, 2006 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I think I need to pull a Willie and quit the Internet for a while because I had an I-Mock dream last night >:

GADZOOKS stole my copy of Jazz From Hell >:

Then Sam and I got stuck out in the middle of a haunted lagoon at like 2am >:

I didn't even get to have sex with GW >:

I think out of any kind of I-Mockery dream you could have, that is the one with the most potential to become reality!!! :eek

camacazio Feb 13th, 2006 11:06 PM

I'm tired of doing homework.

Moobs Feb 13th, 2006 11:16 PM

I'm tired, I need to start sleeping :(

Esuohlim Feb 13th, 2006 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
I think out of any kind of I-Mockery dream you could have, that is the one with the most potential to become reality!!! :eek

GADZOOKS has to tell us that it's haunted first or else we wouldn't feel adventurous in the first place. :(

Also we have to push Retro Kat out of the way as we're walking down a dark hallway in the second floor of an abandoned college dormitory.

The cover of the album GADZOOKS stole from me was so blurred that Frank Zappa looked like Jon Lovitz. :(

And that's all I remember really.

Seven Force Feb 14th, 2006 12:16 AM

Geez Esuolim even I fucked GW in a dream but it was before I knew what she looked like so I was probably fucking someone else on the board.

Seven Force Feb 14th, 2006 12:17 AM

GADZOOKS Feb 14th, 2006 01:45 AM

Milhouse I would be doing you a favor if I stole Jazz From Hell.

I never had an I-mockery dream thank god, but I did have a dream I did a radio show with Mr. Adventure and I spent the next morning looking for it on my computer.

GADZOOKS Feb 14th, 2006 01:50 AM

And why am I always the damn Villian.

Is it because I think Guitar Woman is a humorless shill? AT LEAST IM BEING HONEST ABOUT IT.

Sam Feb 14th, 2006 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
Milhouse I would be doing you a favor if I stole Jazz From Hell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
And why am I always the damn Villian.

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE THE HERO!