I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Movies You're Embarassed to Like (:bandwagon) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22576)

EverythingWillSuck Jan 16th, 2007 02:10 AM

Scary Movie 3 :[

zeldasbiggestfan Jan 16th, 2007 10:55 PM

Dire Flamingo Ill watch all the Tremors movies with you because I love them all especially the fire extinguisher scene. It looks cool. :/

GADZOOKS Jan 16th, 2007 11:03 PM

You fucking pervert this isn't eHarmony.com

Rabid Child Jan 17th, 2007 03:27 PM

Troll, and Ghoulies

J. Tithonus Pednaud Jan 19th, 2007 02:59 AM

Oh hell, those are great picks. At least they are passable compared to their sequels. Troll 2 is considered one of the worst movies ever made and The Ghoulies franchise declined sharply. By the fourth installment, the ghoulies were latex clad dwarves.

Jixby Phillips Jan 19th, 2007 04:42 AM

in part 3 they all of the sudden can f*cking talk and all the deaths in the movie are like cartoony and dumb: EXAMPLE a girl gets her face suctioned by a plunger and her face looks all stretched out and goofy like a joke

Then Marcia Wallace's death is that they pull her tongue out and again its cartoon time and they tie her up with it and they even make references to other stuff shes been in "isn't this the goil from newhart"

its bullshit and I hate it except when they showed the tits

Grislygus Jan 19th, 2007 09:23 AM

Man, Ghoulies 4... "LOL THEY ATE PEPPERSPRAY, CRAZINESS"

Of course, as much as I love to bitch about Ghoulies, I made sure to watch every one. And only watched Spookies because I thought it was a Ghoulies knockoff, which struck me as mesmerizingly appalling. Fortunately, it wasn't. Still hilariously lame, though.

Jeanette X Jan 21st, 2007 11:39 PM

House on Haunted Hill.

The remake. :goth

ArrowX Jan 22nd, 2007 12:21 AM

the 98 godzilla movie :(

Grislygus Jan 22nd, 2007 11:45 AM

I am NOT embarrassed to like that. It was an enjoyable crapfest with good lines. Godzilla fans just have their panties in a bunch.

ArrowX Jan 22nd, 2007 11:57 AM

ok then

EVERY Godzilla movie save Godzilla's revenge which is just 45 minutes of footage of a fat kid listening to the radio, and the other 45 is stock footage.

Final wars is easily the goofiest movie ever. With the only best motorcycle fight scene in history.

Rabid Child Jan 23rd, 2007 08:31 PM

Cool Runnings

J. Tithonus Pednaud Jan 23rd, 2007 10:56 PM

Like the avatar above, the 1993 'classic' Freaked. I just reviewed that movie for 411mania.

Rabid Child Jan 24th, 2007 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud
Like the avatar above, the 1993 'classic' Freaked. I just reviewed that movie for 411mania.

I really want to see this movie but the video stores near me don't carry it. Is it worth buying without watching first?

J. Tithonus Pednaud Jan 24th, 2007 08:15 AM

I would, but I'm weird.

If you like stuff like Meet the Feebles and Garbage Pail Kids then you should by it. If the thought of Mr. T in a frilly dress makes your bits tingle - then you must buy it. You twisted sexual deviant, you.

YouTube Trailer, in case you haven't seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfxCGAKhgQ

Emu Jan 24th, 2007 11:13 AM

Was it ArrowX who used to be a hueg Godzilla fan or was that some other guy

Rabid Child Jan 25th, 2007 02:50 PM

Quote:

I would, but I'm weird.

If you like stuff like Meet the Feebles and Garbage Pail Kids then you should by it. If the thought of Mr. T in a frilly dress makes your bits tingle - then you must buy it. You twisted sexual deviant, you.

YouTube Trailer, in case you haven't seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfxCGAKhgQ

I haven't seen either of thouse films, but they look great lol. I'll add Freaked to my amazon wish list

DuFresne Jan 25th, 2007 03:41 PM

Scoody Doo on Zombie Island :(
Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost :(

Fathom Zero Jan 25th, 2007 04:27 PM

Quote:

Meet the Feebles

Very, very nice.

Rabid Child Jan 25th, 2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
Quote:

Meet the Feebles

Very, very nice.

I've seen clips but I can't find it on dvd anywhere

ArrowX Jan 25th, 2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
Was it ArrowX who used to be a hueg Godzilla fan or was that some other guy

yeah thats me. Godzilla is braindead azn fun.

Dr. Boogie Jan 26th, 2007 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X
House on Haunted Hill.

The remake. :goth

It's ok if you like it because Chris Kattan gets killed.

Jixby Phillips Jan 26th, 2007 05:20 AM

HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL caused me a lot of pain in high school:

I saw that in theaters and re-evaluated my friendship with friends who thought it was weird that I hated it. THEY DIDN'T HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ABOUT LIKING IT AT ALL, THEY JUST THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD THAT I DIDN'T FIND IT PASSABLE. This pain was good for me.

I trashed the movie every chance I got, and then a girl I was in love with broke a date with me to hang out with another guy that she would later date (instead of dating me, you see). I was heartbroken, but then just unbeleivably angry when she told me she broke the date to watch HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL with him. We both misplaced our emotions in the same place: I yelled at her for betraying me by seeing a movie that I had so clearly told her stunk, basically disguising our REAL argument as an arguement about a movie.

Zomboid Jan 26th, 2007 08:00 AM

I get into that kind of thing all the time. Not that exact situation, but situations like it. Most recent cause of them is employee of the month. I don't get how anyone can find it the least bit funny but I'm always getting told that my standards are too high with movies and that IT'S GOT SOME FUNNY PARTS.

Rabid Child Jan 26th, 2007 02:21 PM

Camp Nowhere, Double Double Toil And Trouble, Tank Girl, Earth Girls Are Easy,