I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I like the Doc Mocks show! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704304)

TheCoolinator Mar 7th, 2010 11:24 AM

I like the Doc Mocks show!

Hey everyone,

My friends and I have been following your website for years now and I've just had the chance to get into the Doc Mock show. All I have to say is that it's better then most of the shows I've seen on cable in the last decade.

Thanks again for allowing me to join!

The Leader Mar 7th, 2010 11:25 AM

Fuck off.

TheCoolinator Mar 7th, 2010 11:47 AM

OK....terrific!

Nice Signature. I think the only thing they did right when making DOOM 3 was those guys. They were faithful representations of the original designs.

The Leader Mar 7th, 2010 11:54 AM

I liked how they added that transparent ecto-goo skin to them. :o

TheCoolinator Mar 7th, 2010 12:04 PM

The first time I started played the game I stopped the minute I got to Hell. I just got fed up with it entirely because of how dark everything was, then a little while later I tried it again from that save point and was surprised by the little twist they gave the game towards the end. Namely the Soul Cube or whatever the hellraiser rip off box thing was.

I thought that gave it just enough "umph" for me to drudge through it and reach the end. The cyber demon was also done well. I never played the expansions though.

Question:

Is there a way for me to subscribe to threads to see if anything new occured in them? So when I sign on I will just click user CP and see what threads have been updated instead of going to my e-mail everytime?

captain516 Mar 7th, 2010 12:53 PM

Hi, newbie! To answer your question, just click on "Thread Tools".

bigtimecow Mar 7th, 2010 01:29 PM

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS

Sam Mar 7th, 2010 01:34 PM

FUCKING HELL

The Leader Mar 7th, 2010 01:57 PM

Yeah, when you join forums you should probably read the rules and guidelines. Especially number 9. :(

Tadao Mar 7th, 2010 02:00 PM

I don't want to go to your blog spot. :(

Supafly345 Mar 7th, 2010 02:05 PM

Here's a condensed experience of his blog!
“The two biggest tragedies I can recall other than world wars concerning America was Kennedy’s assassination and the attack on 9/11. And they both remain completely unanswered,” Blastos said.

RaNkeri Mar 7th, 2010 02:15 PM

Yeah, all those bullshit wars that claim to be tragic without america's involvement really piss me off!

TheCoolinator Mar 7th, 2010 02:23 PM

Hmmm, I wish there was a way I could just change the title of this thread to "I LIKE DOC MOCKS SHOW" ....that should repair the damage.

The Leader Mar 7th, 2010 02:23 PM

You're going to get along marvelously with Geggy.

TheCoolinator Mar 7th, 2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345 (Post 675048)
Here's a condensed experience of his blog!
“The two biggest tragedies I can recall other than world wars concerning America was Kennedy’s assassination and the attack on 9/11. And they both remain completely unanswered,” Blastos said.

Ya, I don't really cover too much of that stuff on my blog but that 9/11 article was from Russian Today and I just had to post it seeing that no other domestic news agencies were covering it. It's an interesting read.

thegrayhoodie Mar 7th, 2010 06:19 PM

whoa guys lay off the kid i think his poasts are pretty cool(inator) lolol
get the fuck outta here

Evil Robot Mar 7th, 2010 06:33 PM

what street would that be?

Colonel Flagg Mar 7th, 2010 08:54 PM

why was he not banned straightaway?

Wiffles Mar 7th, 2010 10:08 PM

Hi, welcome and enjoy your stay, person ^.^

Zhukov Mar 7th, 2010 11:51 PM

Well since the rules state that we can only have one new person, I suggest banning Thegreyhoodie and keeping The Coolinator.

Evil Robot Mar 8th, 2010 12:15 AM

It still could turn spambot on us.

Terra Mar 8th, 2010 03:23 AM

Aw, bless his/her wee little heart. Reading the rules is secondary. Lets cut the kid some slack.

TheCoolinator Mar 8th, 2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrayhoodie (Post 675064)
whoa guys lay off the kid i think his poasts are pretty cool(inator) lolol
get the fuck outta here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiffles (Post 675075)
Hi, welcome and enjoy your stay, person ^.^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 675080)
Well since the rules state that we can only have one new person, I suggest banning Thegreyhoodie and keeping The Coolinator.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 675099)
Aw, bless his/her wee little heart. Reading the rules is secondary. Lets cut the kid some slack.

Thanks!

My bad about the "Hi, I'm new thread" if the moderator was around I would ask him to change the name to something different. All I remember from the terms and conditions is the whole "Don't be malicious to anyone" and so on and so forth.

The Leader Mar 8th, 2010 10:13 AM

Don't be malicious? That's what this forum is all about! I think you must have read the wrong page.

Zhukov Mar 8th, 2010 11:20 AM

We're not supposed to be malicious? Woops.

The only thing I can remember is not to make "hi, I'm new!" threads, although I honestly don't care if someone does, and that we should all just be ourselves and not try too hard to be funny.