I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Tadao Jul 26th, 2009 07:35 PM

It was dumb.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 26th, 2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 639097)
JUST GET READY FOR ME TO KICK YOUR ASS AT BLAZBLUE OKAY >:

I CAN'T MY PS3 HAD TO BE SENT BACK TO SONY BECAUSE IT WON'T TURN ON.

I SPENT LIKE THIRTY MINUTES TRYING TO GET MY BLAZBLUE DISK OUT OF THAT FUCKING GRILL.

GRRRR VIDEOGAMES YOU MAKE ME SO MAD >:

Sam Jul 26th, 2009 08:01 PM

REALLY? :(

Phoenix Gamma Jul 26th, 2009 08:11 PM

YEA I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL GET IT BACK FROM THEM BUT IT BETTER BE SOON. BLAZBLUE ISN'T ON THE WII AND WIISPORTS RESORT DOESN'T HAVE ONLINE PLAY :(

I don't know how you guys can stand typing in all caps :V

bigtimecow Jul 26th, 2009 10:33 PM

UPDATE braid is hard FUCK

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 27th, 2009 12:31 AM

Wow, I'm surprised he lasted that long wiht the PS3.

OxBlood Jul 27th, 2009 02:53 AM

Tried BF 1943 and I donīt yet know what to think of it...also bought Shatter from PSN. Quite a nice game.

Fathom Zero Jul 27th, 2009 03:09 AM

I have to get Shatter, too, but I need MvC2 more, so I'm savin' mah dough.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 28th, 2009 10:50 PM

Beat Twilight Princess with all the hearts, bugs, and other upgrades. Loved it.

Playing through Zelda II right now, because it's the only Zelda I never beat. I'd like it a lot if it weren't for the fact that some enemies require ESP in order to beat. I'm talking about those cunts with the shields. Also, the randomly appearing/disappearing enemies.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 28th, 2009 11:35 PM

Did you get through the optional 50 level dungeon in Twilight Princess. I made it through the first 30 levels and forgot about it.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 28th, 2009 11:40 PM

I completed it twice; it's actually harder the second time because it has even more enemies, just to put your nuts in a vice. More Iron Knuckles than you know what to do with.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 29th, 2009 12:02 AM

lol, I need to get back into it. I read they're making a sequel for it. Can't wait.

Guitar Woman Jul 29th, 2009 12:07 AM

I think the village with the completely invisible enemies in Zelda II was as far as I got.

What the fuck was that about.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 29th, 2009 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 639412)
I think the village with the completely invisible enemies in Zelda II was as far as I got.

What the fuck was that about.

That's where I am now. But the old guy told me to go look in the woods because the city is dead, so...I guess I need to go to the woods because the city is dead.

Wait, nevermind. There's a palace hidden on the beach. You need to play the flute near some rocks. Weird.

Anywho, I've been playing a lot of DSiWare now that the service is picking up. Pictobits and Cube Life are probably the best Art Style games released so far, and Mighty Flip Champs is surprisingly addictive and made by WayForward (the Contra 4, Boy and His Blob guys). Each of those is totally worth the $5.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 29th, 2009 12:07 PM

Looking forward to this. It doesn't look groundbreaking but still fun to play:

Guitar Woman Jul 29th, 2009 06:43 PM

This sort-of dating sim where you have to take care of your terminally ill little sister, and every time she dies it is YOUR FAULT. And since there's only one ending where she lives and like a billion others, she dies a lot.

It's supposed to be awful and heartwrenching, but it's really just hilarious.

Sam Jul 29th, 2009 08:05 PM

MvC2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek

darkvare Jul 29th, 2009 08:38 PM

soma bringer i found an english translation is like diablo for ds and looking foward to this mmo beat em up

Seven Force Jul 30th, 2009 04:06 AM

I'm just now playing Mega Man 7 for the NES and it's way better than the one for the SNES

Phoenix Gamma Jul 30th, 2009 04:33 PM

So...I beat Zelda II.

I was really disappointed. The entire game was hard as fuck, but Dark Link was the easiest enemy of them all. I spent forever trying to land one blow on the Iron Knuckles, but Dark Link died in under a minute. Lame!

Ah well. Playing King of Fighters 2002 since I won't be able to play the new one or BlazBlue until my PS3 comes back. Also more Wii Sports Resort, because it's more fun than I expected.

Babs Jul 30th, 2009 05:34 PM

I've been very interested in The Empire Strikes Back for NES. It's a pretty fun game actually, some levels are more like a platformer while others can be a little more brute and strategic. It's a massive improvement over the first installment from JVC from their first Star Wars game.

Pentegarn Jul 30th, 2009 08:52 PM

In the tradition of (lately) all the people playing old school games, I am playing Uncharted Waters: New Horizons on the SNES

OxBlood Jul 31st, 2009 04:02 AM

A little Dungeon Hack at work. A very nice game AND you don´t have a goddamned Party to look out for. One Dungeon - One Adventurer, that´s how it has to be.

Also played some Fat Princess yesterday. Not as simple as I feared which is nice, but finding a match online takes forever and the bots are rather stupid. But at least it has bots...BF 1943 could use some.

Zhukov Jul 31st, 2009 05:41 AM

Why do fat fucks think I want to hear them talk about a Ninja Turtles game, rather than watch some footage of it?

Yeah, my internet is slow today, otherwise I would have just skipped it.

bigtimecow Jul 31st, 2009 12:11 PM

you could've just read the title of the video before it loads but OKAY