I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Favorite last boss? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4597)

Rongi Jul 13th, 2003 02:31 PM

Favorite last boss?

Death Evan from Breath Of Fire 2 :(

ScruU2wice Jul 13th, 2003 03:16 PM

Dark Tooth From Twisted Metal 2 and Sephiroth form FF7

Zero Signal Jul 13th, 2003 03:58 PM

The Profound Darkness from Phantasy Star IV.

Its initial form:

Its second form:

Its final form:

:)

Cap'n Crunch Jul 13th, 2003 04:04 PM

That huge skull in Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

Les Waste Jul 13th, 2003 04:51 PM

The last bosses in Final Fantasy I and IV

Chaos was badass :(

mew barios Jul 13th, 2003 05:15 PM

i was also going to say chaos. o.o he scared the hell outsa me when i was lil.

..and i was afraid to fight him when i was playin origins a couple weeks ago. <.<

Zomboid Jul 13th, 2003 06:48 PM

Moving blob of goo in the haunting.

SLjimbo Jul 13th, 2003 06:52 PM

Lavos from Chrono Trigger

AChimp Jul 13th, 2003 07:20 PM

Morphius from Return to Zork. You have to beat him at a game of Survivors, and then Magic Johnson comes out and says thanks. :)

Les Waste Jul 13th, 2003 11:23 PM

The music during the penultimate boss in Chrono Trigger is like, OMG the best video game music ever. :(

I wish I get to use the word penultimate more. :(

Zomboid Jul 14th, 2003 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp
Morphius from Return to Zork. You have to beat him at a game of Survivors, and then Magic Johnson comes out and says thanks. :)

That reminds me- The final boss in fallout. If you're smart enough, you can get him to realize what he's done is wrong and he lets you escape, or you can tell him to go to hell and kill him yourself, or you can simply blow the place up some other way.

Esuohlim Jul 14th, 2003 01:52 AM

Bowser in SMB3. It's always fun to kill him (or watch him kill himself), but then he tries to pull that pause forever bullshit on you, and it took me awhile to figure out how to overcome it or not wonder if I have a defective cartridge, because the Internet's mom and Internet's dad didn't have the sex yet and I couldn't look it up. :(

SLjimbo Jul 14th, 2003 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Waste
The music during the penultimate boss in Chrono Trigger is like, OMG the best video game music ever. :(

You should check out the OC Remixes of CT.

Spectre X Jul 14th, 2003 03:26 AM

Bad Ass from Duke Nukem 3D.

oooh, missile launcher and psionic blasts galore. As well as a small army of assault troopers and commanders.

Ninjavenom Jul 14th, 2003 03:51 AM

Yep, i'm really going to say Sephiroth, even though everyone and their mother likes him. I also liked whatever his face was at the end of RE:2, it was neat blasting him with the Python. The RAYs, though a ludicrous idea, were fun to fight because it took some skill to really be able to manage them, but if you were good enough at it, you could blast them to shit without having to stop for health. I loved the swordfight with Solidus, too. It was really fun being able to choose how you cut with the sword, instead of just having a set combo of chops, and his death was awesome.

Mockery Jul 14th, 2003 10:22 AM

The Seed-Shooting Giant Watermelon from "Stinger", the Huge Psycho Krusty Clown Balloon thingy and Mr. Burns Death Robot Machine from the "Simpsons Arcade Game", and of course a bunch of the bosses from the various "MegaMan" games.

CaptainBubba Jul 14th, 2003 12:50 PM

I second Lavos from CT. The build up to him then the final approach and each character's speech followed by that music. Its truly awsome. I like Frog's little speech when you approach Lavos. His theme is the best video game song ever.

Schimid Jul 14th, 2003 06:47 PM

Bowser from Super Mario World. That bouncing clown face is badass.

timrpgland Jul 15th, 2003 04:32 PM

Even though it was weak, you gotta love mother brain. Super Metroid style of course.

Ninjavenom Jul 15th, 2003 05:34 PM

She had that satanic scream. "Aeiiiiiuuurrrgghh!!!" Man, was she fun to fight.

Cap'n Crunch Jul 15th, 2003 06:27 PM

Nemesis from RE3.

Anonymous Jul 15th, 2003 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
The final boss in fallout. If you're smart enough, you can get him to realize what he's done is wrong and he lets you escape, or you can tell him to go to hell and kill him yourself, or you can simply blow the place up some other way.

Uh, I don't think you can out-smart Frank Horrigan, but there are two dudes right before you fight him that you can trick into helping you, then you can hack the defense system to help you kill Frank. But I think that's all your wit can do in that fight.

CaptainBubba Jul 15th, 2003 08:46 PM

Thats Fallout 2 Chojin.

And as for Frank Horrigan. Two words:

Severed toe. (THIS IS A SECRAT WHICH FALLOUT JUNKIES WILL RECOGNIZE AND SAY TO THEMSELVES: HAHA OMG I REMEMEBR THAT B/C I SUCK :( )

Juttin_w Jul 15th, 2003 11:21 PM

De De De from kirby Nightmare in dreamland

The music is cool in that fight :) :/ :(

Quote:

Rom Hacks. The other other white meat.

slain Jul 15th, 2003 11:26 PM

safersephiroth