I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Schizophrenia (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704322)

kahljorn Jun 24th, 2010 09:25 PM

its funny because within the mental health system its known that they have no fucking idea how the medicine works or what effects it will have or if it will even help. Its sort of like a shot in the dark where if it works, it works, so they keep doing it.

I think its becoming like a cultural thing. I know this lady that was basically a legal drug addict who basically pretended to have all kinds of illnesses so she could get drugs or whatever. Eventually her shitty lifestyle led her to have real problems so now she gets all kinds of hardcore drugs. Anyway, one of her kids was SAD about some shit so of course immediately she medicates her with anti-depressants. And it was being sad that like one person didnt like her in school or some stupid shit that normally parents just like have a talk with their kid and tell them THATS LIFE. But no she had to be medicated
one of her kids felt "LEFT OUT" cause she didn't get any pills, so her mom started giving her heartburn medication ;/ wtf? Are you TRYING TO RAISE DRUG ADDICTS?

not as relevant but this same person also smoked cigarettes while her child was in her wombbecause she heard that it will make them SMALLer and so it would be easier for her to have the child. that child has crazy ridiculous hardcore annoying ADHD. I hate her :( also she thinks she is a wonderful mother and frowns on ANY PERSON that smokes pot or does drugs.

man i could talk for ages about this stupid lady ;/

Babs Jun 24th, 2010 09:49 PM

Why are pills on the rise all of a sudden. Everyone's a fucking conniving pill addict now, just stealing from friends and family members to get "percocet's". A generation of vile mutants with an unquenchable hunger for substance induced cheap gratification. Lazy sloths with the appearance of a back up dancer in Digital Underground. A never ending nightmare that gets more mind numbingly redundant each day.

Tadao Jun 25th, 2010 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 690118)
I just want to put my two cents in on the serious side of this discussion, as started by Sethomas.

WTF BITCH!

Fathom Zero Jun 25th, 2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 690154)
Why are pills on the rise all of a sudden. Everyone's a fucking conniving pill addict now, just stealing from friends and family members to get "percocet's". A generation of vile mutants with an unquenchable hunger for substance induced cheap gratification. Lazy sloths with the appearance of a back up dancer in Digital Underground. A never ending nightmare that gets more mind numbingly redundant each day.

Which cyberpunk novel was that on the back of?

executioneer Jun 25th, 2010 01:41 AM

babality pancakes would you stop quoting things from frank millers "the goddamn batman" please

kahljorn Jun 25th, 2010 02:28 AM

pills are probably on the rise because of reality television and people who make it look ok plus the fact that its legal and people can easily justify themselves and even present themselves as victims of something.

Babs Jun 25th, 2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 690182)
babality pancakes would you stop quoting things from frank millers "the goddamn batman" please

Sorry, it's just defacto to come out of my mouth.

Fathom Zero Jun 25th, 2010 06:02 PM

DO YOU KNOW WHAT DE FACTO MEANS?

Babs Jun 25th, 2010 06:28 PM

Pretentious latin faggotry

kahljorn Jun 26th, 2010 03:30 AM

THATS WHAT IT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS

I THINK WHAT HE MEANT WAS IT DEFECATED OUT OF HIS MOUTH

Babs Jun 26th, 2010 01:30 PM

NOPE WRONG YOU ARE VERY WRONG. I DON'T TALK SHIT.

The Leader Jun 26th, 2010 02:09 PM

HE JUST EATS IT

Babs Jun 26th, 2010 02:24 PM

:yum

kahljorn Jun 26th, 2010 08:31 PM

YOU TALK SHIT YOU EAT SHIT

Babs Jun 26th, 2010 09:13 PM

I LIVE SHIT

Kitsa Jun 26th, 2010 10:32 PM

i don't shut up i grow up
and when i see you i throw up
and then your mom comes around the corner and licks it up

The Leader Jun 26th, 2010 10:40 PM

AW SNAP

Kitsa Jun 26th, 2010 10:43 PM

if you like that, I've got a riveting one about milk and lemonade

The Leader Jun 26th, 2010 10:47 PM

No, that one is just gross. :(

Pentegarn Jun 26th, 2010 10:49 PM

Got any involving rubber and glue?

Kitsa Jun 26th, 2010 10:54 PM

My parents tell me that at my first piano recital at like age 3 or 4 or something, some other kid who was waiting his turn onstage turned to me and was loudly doing the milk-milk-lemonade pantomime. Apparently I had a look of disgust on my face that got a laugh from the audience. I remember nothing about this.

Zhukov Jun 26th, 2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 690352)
My parents tell me that at my first piano recital at like age 3 or 4 or something, some other kid who was waiting his turn onstage turned to me and was loudly doing the milk-milk-lemonade pantomime. Apparently I had a look of disgust on my face that got a laugh from the audience. I remember nothing about this.

:lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 690154)
. Lazy sloths with the appearance of a back up dancer in Digital Underground.

What? Like 2 Pac? I don't remember the back up dancers from Digital Underground being anything other than normal back up dancers.

Babs Jun 26th, 2010 11:53 PM

O
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 690353)
:lol

What? Like 2 Pac? I don't remember the back up dancers from Digital Underground being anything other than normal back up dancers.

Actually, I was referencing towards tupac.

Fathom Zero Jun 27th, 2010 12:17 AM

Fucking Tupac and his Groucho Marx burn victim eyebrows.

Colonel Flagg Jun 27th, 2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 690352)

YOU GO GIRL!