I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: I-Mockery's "Secret Santa" Gift Swap! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19326)

Orange Juice Bruce Dec 7th, 2005 10:39 AM

Someone better fuckin' get me those holiday sodas from Jones in that gift pack from Target. If they don't, sadness will engulf them and their immediate family.

Secret Santa Event Admin Dec 8th, 2005 12:59 AM

2 days left to sign-up to participate! Don't forget!

Immortal Goat Dec 8th, 2005 02:02 AM

I am so in on this one. :)

Secret Santa Event Admin Dec 9th, 2005 11:00 AM

Ok, today is the last day to signup for the event! We need at least 1 more person to signup so that we have an even number of people on the list. Make sure you signup today!

Chojin Dec 9th, 2005 12:38 PM

You don't need an even number of people for this.

WHAT KIND OF EVENT ADMIN ARE YOU ANYWAY!

Zomboid Dec 9th, 2005 09:36 PM

My gift to whoever is gonna suck so much.

Secret Santa Event Admin Dec 10th, 2005 08:28 AM

Okay, I've sent out all the PMs to inform people who they should send their gift to.

Reminders!

- Remember to not tell everyone who you're sending to; Don't post your result on the boards.
- Remember to send your presents well before christmas so they will arrive in time.
- Remember to tag your gifts with your board name so people know who sent it to them.
- Remember to take a picture of yourself with the gift you've received.
- Remember that if you do not send a gift, I will ban you for at least two months and probably kill your family.

Entries to the event are now closed. Happy holidays!

Dr. V Dec 10th, 2005 07:56 PM

I'm going to the mall tonight, I have no idea what my person likes.

Dr. Boogie Dec 10th, 2005 08:05 PM

Well, I already screwed it up and sent mine without including my board name.

So don't forget to include that.

Orange Juice Bruce Dec 11th, 2005 12:40 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone gets what their heart desires, cuz I know MY reciever is gonna get everything they've ever dreamed of!!

ziggytrix Dec 11th, 2005 05:43 PM

Man, I'm SO glad I resisted the urge to participate in this.

Sam Dec 11th, 2005 05:57 PM

Mine cost $12 to send. >:

Dr. V Dec 11th, 2005 11:39 PM

Mine was $1.72

Seven Force Dec 11th, 2005 11:40 PM

I'm still looking. I want to put a lot of thought into my gift, even if it is around 10 bucks.

Secret Santa Event Admin Dec 11th, 2005 11:52 PM

When shopping for gifts, keep in mind that the people will be taking photos of themselves with your gift(s) and posting them on the board. Perhaps that will help you determine what gift to get (ie: what would result in the most amusing photograph).

Seven Force Dec 14th, 2005 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
My gift to whoever is gonna suck so much.

Same here. :(

Mockery Dec 14th, 2005 01:46 AM

I just wanna see who receives their gift first. Looking forward to seeing some photos of people with their gifts posted here :o

Immortal Goat Dec 14th, 2005 01:54 AM

Damnit my person is tough to shop for. Still, it shouldn't be THAT hard to find something that they can make look funny.

SlyBattery Dec 14th, 2005 05:08 AM

Aww, I wish I would have noticed this earlier. Someone would have got a nice shiny copy of Forced Vengeance starring Chuck Norris. It is just rotting in a box in the corner of my room...oh well.

Sethomas Dec 14th, 2005 04:03 PM

I sent mine today. IT BETTER BE APPRECIATED. OR ELSE.

Immortal Goat Dec 14th, 2005 07:23 PM

Just bought it. Gonna send soon! Someone's gonna be happy, i hope...

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! The guy that got my name is absolutely insane! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)

Immortal Goat Dec 14th, 2005 11:55 PM

DOUBLE POST >:

I have the pictures taken. Should I post them now, or is there a specific day you want me to post them? (I have a lot of them, btw).

Protoclown Dec 15th, 2005 12:21 AM

I was gonna send a really really gay My Little Pony as my gift but I changed my mind. SOMEONE on this list should be thankful (or sad if they wanted a My Little Pony).

Immortal Goat Dec 15th, 2005 12:58 AM

PICTURE STORY OF MY CHRISTMAS SEASON!
*WARNING: LONG PICTORIAL STORY*

My Christmas season had been not that happy. I had a lot of classes, and I think I heard a story about a puppy being run over last week.

Then the mail came. Great, bill, bill, bill... what's this?

For me? FROM I-MOCKERY?!

Could this bee the thing that turns my season, nay, my LIFE around?

Body crayons, a freaky mouth, and SEX ED GUM?! I WAS RIGHT!

Eh? A note? From RoG?! I feel honored! Wait, what's it say there?

Wait, why would RoG want to see me...

Oh, wait. Yeah.

Let's try the crayons, first...

Could I be a model you guys?

See, like, I'm such a pimp, I like this one girl, but then there's this other girl, and I'M SO OUTRAGEOUS THAT I ALSO MIGHT LIKE PENIS!

There's the sex gum. No boner yet...

But I did get the uncontrollable urge to make out with that freaky little thingamafuck.

But how to combine these all together? Well, this one's for you, RoG. You asked for it...

Blame RoG for that display of flesh. Not me.

Even with all this goodness, I was still sad. I thought of the puppy again.

But wait, wasn't there something I missed?

It seems that there's something underneath...

YES! THERE IT IS! MY HOLIDAY SALVATION!!!

Now THAT'S truth in advertising!

Oh, and RoG, I don't think popcorn travels very well in the mail. It's all stale.

glowbelly Dec 15th, 2005 07:22 AM

i now hold you in very high regard, immortal goat. that post and that picture of you with the, well, everything was stunning.

i got my package from my secret santa-ess yesterday, but it's gonna take me a bit to figure out what to do with all this stuff. plus i need a photographer because my baby sucks at taking pictures >:

i am going to the store sometime today or tomorrow to get my little secret a pressie. so hang in there, little secret, you'll be getting something soon.

ps: i :love my new sunglasses :eek