I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Macdonalds Conspiracy (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20015)

lumpisan Feb 5th, 2006 08:20 PM

Macdonalds Conspiracy

Dudes, hello. I work at a Macdonalds. Not by choice. The food sucks, and the pepole suck. And it really sucks to have a bunch of hicks screaming for hamburgers in your ear all night. Oh and by th way.... WE HAVE MODERN TECHNOLOGY, DO NOT YELL AT THE FUKiNg BOX DAMMIT!! im tired of my ears bleeding due to a person who hasnt been to macdonalds since the 70s. But I degress. I have always thought that mac donalds was trying to turn us all into fat bastards so they could take us over whene were to fat and then scoop us up Soylent Green style and make food out of us and sell us to the Ugoslavians. But i had no proof.... until yesterday.... and go to a macdonals if u dont believe me. A SOUBLE CHEESEBUrGER IS MORE THAN A REGLAR CHEESEBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY LIKE 20 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emu Feb 5th, 2006 08:22 PM

Since this is a thread about McDonald's I'll add my own input

There's a church behind my house that was sold over the summer and now it's being torn down and replaced by one of those huge McDonalds'. >:

lumpisan Feb 5th, 2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
Since this is a thread about McDonald's I'll add my own input

There's a church behind my house that was sold over the summer and now it's being torn down and replaced by one of those huge McDonalds'. >:

AGGH!!!! THEYVE TAKEN VER OUR RELIGION AND THEY ARE TRYUING TO OVER THROW JESUS!!!!!! NO FREAKING GOVERNMENT, THEY WANTA BE GOD!!!!!!!

Emu Feb 5th, 2006 08:27 PM

only one exclaimation point is necessary thank you

carnage Feb 5th, 2006 08:33 PM

What is with all the cap locks

xbxDaniel Feb 5th, 2006 08:35 PM

I only have one :(

lumpisan Feb 5th, 2006 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnage
What is with all the cap locks

the conspiracy is being unraveled........and i didnt ralixe the caplock was on. :melt

ScruU2wice Feb 5th, 2006 08:48 PM

Re: Macdonalds Conspiracy

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumpisan
. Oh and by th way.... WE HAVE MODERN TECHNOLOGY, DO NOT YELL AT THE FUKiNg BOX DAMMIT!! im tired of my ears bleeding due to a person who hasnt been to macdonalds since the 70s.

Yeah that was a nice Dane Cook joke..

lumpisan Feb 5th, 2006 08:55 PM

Re: Macdonalds Conspiracy

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Quote:

Originally Posted by lumpisan
. Oh and by th way.... WE HAVE MODERN TECHNOLOGY, DO NOT YELL AT THE FUKiNg BOX DAMMIT!! im tired of my ears bleeding due to a person who hasnt been to macdonalds since the 70s.

Yeah that was a nice Dane Cook joke..

I heard it to, but I seriously mean it. I work in drivethrough, and we have very sensitive mics...... and out of nowere, a person comes who screams so loud at the box that we can hear it inside, and its amplified x3 into my ears.... my ears really did bleed once rom that ......

MetalMilitia Feb 5th, 2006 08:58 PM

I once spent three days unraveling the rich tapestry that is a McDonalds conspiracy.

Not really. :(

lumpisan Feb 5th, 2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
I once spent three days unraveling the rich tapestry that is a McDonalds conspiracy.

Not really. :(

not a, THE!!!!!!

Emu Feb 5th, 2006 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
only one exclaimation point is necessary thank you

xbxDaniel Feb 5th, 2006 09:01 PM

McDonalds in Kentucky are starting to sell fried chicken. There's more than one fucking conspiracy. At least the hot dog thing never really kicked off.

lumpisan Feb 5th, 2006 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
McDonalds in Kentucky are starting to sell fried chicken. There's more than one fucking conspiracy. At least the hot dog thing never really kicked off.

yeah, thank god for that...... im sure they were made of grass, crickets and anthrax.

MetalMilitia Feb 5th, 2006 09:04 PM

yea FUCK hotdogs! >:

sadie Feb 5th, 2006 09:29 PM

how fitting that someone who works at mcdonald's can't spell mcdonald's.

maggiekarp Feb 5th, 2006 09:33 PM

I don't really go to McDonald's, and the last time I went I had chicken mcnuggets and they tasted different. So they changed the one thing that was good about McDonald's :(

MetalMilitia Feb 5th, 2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadie
how fitting that someone who works at mcdonald's can't spell mcdonald's.

Mabey he wrote it phonetically so people who had never seen the word McDonalds would understand his topic.

:/

Schimid Feb 6th, 2006 12:04 AM

Hey yeah, mabey. Mabey.

McDonalds is delicious.

AChimp Feb 6th, 2006 12:38 AM

So, uh... who's forcing you to work at McDonald's?

Emu Feb 6th, 2006 01:03 AM

the man

Juttin Feb 6th, 2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
the man

FIGHT THE POWER! :blackfist

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 6th, 2006 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp
So, uh... who's forcing you to work at McDonald's?

Emu Feb 6th, 2006 12:30 PM

"I got everything you need right here, fattie"

kahljorn Feb 6th, 2006 01:40 PM

I always thought the conspiracy was to make us fat then charge us out the ass for diet pills and fat reducing surgeries.