I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Getting GTA:SA tonight? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14606)

BlueOatmeal Nov 13th, 2004 08:20 PM

Carrollton, Georgia

Anonymous Nov 13th, 2004 08:24 PM

Every school (haven't tried boating yet) has one test that's virtually impossible to get gold on. For driving, it's the 5-lap course, or bikes, it's the ramp and stoppie, and for planes it's the helicopter target practice. ;<

The bike one I have no idea how to do, the car one is basically just impossible.

Mr. Vagiclean Nov 13th, 2004 08:55 PM

for the 5 laps with the car keep in mind to spend least amount of time during turning and always stick very close to the inner part of the cone track, slightly bumping the cones doesn't tick the gods

Anonymous Nov 13th, 2004 09:29 PM

WOW DRIVE FAST GEE GOOD TIP THANKS YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT

Mr. Vagiclean Nov 13th, 2004 09:32 PM

WELL it fucking looks like you don't deserve the gta gold medal fuck YOU you puny faggot

Mr. Vagiclean Nov 13th, 2004 09:52 PM

boohoohoo

GADZOOKS Nov 13th, 2004 10:16 PM

St. Mark's Bistro is the coolest mission evar.

Anonymous Nov 14th, 2004 12:22 AM

VAGICLEAN CAN YOU GIVE ME ANOTHER TIP SHOULD I DRIVE AROUND IN CIRCLES WOULD THAT HELP THX PLZ RESPOND

BlueOatmeal Nov 14th, 2004 01:54 AM

Godammit what a kickass game! Even though I don't have a PS2 and had to borrow one from a friend it was a good purchae!

Ninjavenom Nov 14th, 2004 11:40 AM

Supply Lines wasn't that agonizing. It sucked ass controlling the plane at first, but minimizing use of the joystick made it a helluva lot easier to steer around, and as long as you decelerate to gun down the couriers, you're fine. Too bad no one needs that news now >:

Schimid Nov 14th, 2004 12:02 PM

I still do. I never did it :(

I did the Helicopter target practice on my second try, though. I can't think of any tips, honestly...I didn't use any rockets or anything, either.

I'm talking about the one with the three trucks and then two moving cars, is there another one that's harder?

GADZOOKS Nov 14th, 2004 01:02 PM

As far as flight school I think theres just parachuting and then you get your liscense.

Then there are airfield missions, all of which are awesome.

Bass Nov 14th, 2004 02:10 PM

yeah, I finally beat the game. Just stick with the aircraft missions, after you pass flying school, the jetpack is delivered to your airstrip. It makes travelling around incredibly easy since there's none of the pesky landing, and you don't have to woryy about different terrains. I wouldn't recommend using it for fighting, but if you do use it while in gunfights it does allow for you to fly away to safety while you regain your bearings.

FreakinStrange Nov 14th, 2004 07:55 PM

i was an idiot and my save data got corrupted and i have to start at the beginning :(. I was at the flight school :( .

timrpgland Nov 22nd, 2004 10:21 AM

Tomorrow the soundtrack comes out along with a special 22 minute movie telling the events a few days before CJ's return.

Anonymous Jan 3rd, 2005 06:54 PM

So I'm finally playing this game. Is there any point to doing the boating school missions? There isn't a boating skill, and it doesn't appear anywhere in the stats.

Ninjavenom Jan 3rd, 2005 07:43 PM

You get a pretty dope hovercraft.

the_dudefather Jan 3rd, 2005 09:52 PM

just finished it, took nearly 70 hours, but hey, i wasnt in a hurry ;)

now to get the other 40-odd percent.